• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

gutshot

I shouldn't have spent money on incubators TBH.

Anyways, how's everyone's dex coming along?

Mine so far:

The Silph Road has hatched thousands of eggs so I'm assuming so.

238 Caught / 243 Seen

Missing: (only including Pokemon actually available in-game)

Gen 1
Farfetch'd
Mr. Mime
Kangaskhan
Hitmonchan
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Raichu
Mewtwo (waiting on invite)

Gen 2
Shiny Pichu
Unown
Entei (not available in NA yet)
Suicune (not available in NA yet)

Doubt I'll ever get the Gen 1 regionals, unless they spawn in NA at some point. International travel with a family of 5 is expensive af.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I’m at 239/243

Need
Mr. Mime
Tauros
Mew (unreleased)

Unown (Why is this rare?!?!?! We could just be challenging ourselves to catch all 26 anyway!!!!)
Delibird (unreleased, why after so long?)
Corsola
Smeargle (see Delibird)
Entei
Raikou
Ho-oh (unreleased)
Celebi (unreleased)

I live in that rare zone that has Corsola but not Heracross. I would have to drive 30 minutes south to get a Heracross. Many of the Pokemon Go Community down here have made the trip.

238 Caught / 243 Seen

Missing: (only including Pokemon actually available in-game)

Gen 1
Farfetch'd
Mr. Mime
Kangaskhan
Hitmonchan
Shiny Pikachu.
Shiny Raichu
Mewtwo (waiting on invite)

Gen 2
Shiny Pichu
Unown
Entei (not available in NA yet)
Suicune (not available in NA yet)

Doubt I'll ever get the Gen 1 regionals, unless they spawn in NA at some point. International travel with a family of 5 is expensive af.

I have a shot at Heracross and Corsola coming up soon. But my 'not-seen yet' list is pretty much;

Gen 1
Farfetch'd
Mr. Mime
Kangaskhan
Hitmonlee
Shiney Pikachu/Raichu
Electrode
Kabutops
Magnemite
Magneton
Gyarados (need 50 more candy) / Shiney Magicarp/Gyara
Mewtwo
Mew
Legendary Birds

Gen 2
Unknown
Girafarig
Delibird
Smeargle
Shiney Pichu
Entei
Suciune
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Celebi

I love hearing stories of people catching cheap flights for a weekend to catch regional Pokémon, but I'm not about that.

I live in that rare zone that has Corsola but not Heracross. I would have to drive 30 minutes south to get a Heracross. Many of the Pokemon Go Community down here have made the trip.

Yeah when the Pokémon tournaments were going on in Anaheim people said Kangaskhan was spawning and the Facebook group had people putting carpools together to make the 3 hour drive. I had plans that weekend, Niantic ain't my main girl so they should've given me more heads up.

Busaiku

Caught 234, Seen 240.

Farfetch'd
Kangaskhan
Mr. Mime
Mewtwo
Mew

Typhlosion (I have enough Rare Candy for it, but don't wanna waste)
Flaafy and Ampharos (I have enough Rare Candy for both, but gonna wait till after the event)
Unown
Scizor (no Metal Coats, accidentally used on an Onix for another Steelix)
Heracross (I can drive to an area with it, but it's 2 hours each way)
Delibird
Smeargle
Suicune
Entei
Ho-Oh
Celebi

If you include shinies, I have none yet, so another 5 for Pikachu, Raichu, Magikarp, Gyarados, Pichu.

rj118

Caught 237, Seen 243.

The only thing I could realistically get is a Girafarig, which I have never seen spawn before. Everything else is regional / tied up in regional raids. Mewtwo is the only kind-of attainable one along with whichever legendary dog is next in the rotation.

Fuck shinies.

They've been good practice for me to learn to ignore 100%ing things though.

Caught 237, Seen 243.

The only thing I could realistically get is a Girafarig, which I have never seen spawn before. Everything else is regional / tied up in regional raids. Mewtwo is the only kind-of attainable one along with whichever legendary dog is next in the rotation.

We had a Girafarig nest a couple months ago. Felt good.

At least Milltanks are rare as hell here. Sudowoodo and Starmony's are everywhere. :(

Also, at 102 eggs officially hatched. So far I am doing about 100k in stardust each day. Already up by like 45k today. Down side is that even with hitting so many pokestops, I still need to buy pokeballs each day... Oh well. lol

I know people IRL that are grinding every night for hours upon ends and at like 1.5+ million in stardust now lol
102 eggs hatched during the event? If so you're crazy

Joni

I'm at 239. Only missing the Pokemon that haven't appeared in Europe. Reached this maximum when they introduced raids, when I got tyrannitar using candy.

HardRojo

From Gen 1: Missing all regionals (4) plus Mewtwo and Mew.
From Gen 2: Missing Ampharos (gonna get there soon), Bellossom, Unown, the 2 unavailable ones, Suicune, Entei, Ho-oh and Celebi.

So when the legendary dogs make a move to different continents, is it done at around 12:00am of the first of the month? Or whatever time zone Niantic is in.

GulAtiCa

So when the legendary dogs make a move to different continents, is it done at around 12:00am of the first of the month? Or whatever time zone Niantic is in.

Will very likely be exactly the same as it was done for the birds when those changed over. So, we should start seeing the new beasts on Sunday I believe.

241/244

I just need regional exclusives (Farfetch’d, Kangeskhan, Mr. Mime, and tentatively Suicune and Entei), as well as the unreleased Pokémon (Mew, Smeargle, Delibird, Ho-Oh, and Celebi).

Been at this point for a while now. Reeeeally need that gen 3, lol.

Shizza

I shouldn't have spent money on incubators TBH.

Anyways, how's everyone's dex coming along?

Mine so far:

The Silph Road has hatched thousands of eggs so I'm assuming so.

I'm down to needing just 4 regionals and the stuff that hasn't been released yet. Hoping they do an event where the regional ones shift around like they're doing with the legendary beasts right now.

Caught 240 Seen 244

Gen 1
Farfetch'd - Regional (Asia)
Mr. Mime - Regional (Europe)
Mew - Not Released Yet

Gen 2
Heracross - Regional (Latin America / Texas / Florida)
Corsola - Regional (Tropics)
Delibird - Not Released Yet
Smeargle - Not Released Yet
Entei - Not Released In Region
Suicune - Not Released In Region
Ho-oh - Not Released Yet
Celebi - Not Released Yet

Yeah, I wanted to go out today, but the heat is bad and my feet need a break. It's been tricky getting enough eggs for this event. Hopefully, I'll be able to go out tomorrow for abit.

It was 107 here the day it launched, and hit 110-111 four days during the first week.

And yeah, still metric shit-tons of people everywhere haha.
9tQgS8X.gif

Am I the only one not picking up any eggs at all today?

I've hit well over 2 dozen stops and nothing. Only have 5 eggs incubating ATM, what gives Niantic?

hupla

Got a 15/14/12 raikou from a raid just now feels like a good way to wnd out his rotation around here! Is he worth powering up over zapdos?

Caught: 238, Seen: 243

Basically, everything on this list is either unreleased or not available in my region.

Gen 1:
Farfetch'd
Mr. Mime
Mew

Gen 2:
Forretress - I only have one Pineco (from an egg), so not enough Candy for evolution. I will need another Pineco hatch for my living Dex, anyway.
Heracross
Corsola
Delibird
Smeargle
Smoochum - Haven't hatched it yet because RNG is cruel. My baby tally is 6 Elekid, 6 Togepi, 5 Magby, 5 Cleffa, 3 Pichu, 2 Igglybuff, and 1 Tyrogue.
Entei
Suicune
Ho-oh
Celebi

I’m at 238/243.

Need:

Blissey (got the candy to evolve one but waiting for a high IV Chansey)
Zapdos (when are the birds back, do we know?)
Farfetchd
Corsola
Heracross
The other legendaries apart from Entei

GulAtiCa

I checked, and I am now at 130 eggs hatched. Will at least hatch 5 more tonight as well. Maybe a few more if I can get some extra 2k eggs.

Also now at 937k stardust. Up by about 80k today alone, 725k for whole event. If I pushed myself, I might be able to get the last 63k. But, prob call it quits by 6:30 and head home, if not earlier

I've hatched 2 Sudowoodos from 10Ks

That is less than pleasing TBH

Lemme just hatch my first Aerodactyl already (first hatched that is, my first Aero is trash-tier, but I love him nonetheless)

robochimp

I've hatched 2 Sudowoodos from 10Ks

That is less than pleasing TBH

Lemme just hatch my first Aerodactyl already (first hatched that is, my first Aero is trash-tier, but I love him nonetheless)

Did you have the Sudowoodo eggs from before the event? They won't be in any eggs you get now.

Top Bottom