• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popular UK camping youtuber has an 'encounter' in the woods.

Facism

There's a part in the video where there's an audible human exhale between sobs that really fucked with me. Before that I was all in on some animal being a twat but now I think it's some random creep being a twat, and that scares the shit out of me more than any paranormal possibilities

Last edited:
KP9fiPb.gif

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Definitely kinda odd. Probably a homeless or addict. Good thing he got out of there

ahtlas7

Recently moved into a villa thats next to a small forest in Brussels. A few days into living here at about 6 in the morning we hear these creepy crying sounds outside. I open the window and there are 3 foxy foxes in the yard! I had never heard a fox before. Neighbors say they run around the area.

possible it might be a female bigfoot? creep me the f' out!!!!

why the hell did i watched this so late in the night and now i'm gonna have nightmare!!

jason10mm

Yeah I'm never going camping again unless I bring that flashlight that turns night in to day.
Its even better when that 50000 lumen light is attached to something with an extended magazine. Really takes the edge off being scared in the woods :p

Mattdaddy

I gotta be a little suspect since he's a content creator and he also has another similar video.

But if that was real I would have left all that bedding and shit right the fuck there and come back in the morning for it with a shotgun lol.

Probably would leave the Frenchie at home next time as well and bring a Pitbull friend.

jason10mm

I gotta be a little suspect since he's a content creator and he also has another similar video.

But if that was real I would have left all that bedding and shit right the fuck there and come back in the morning for it with a shotgun lol.

Probably would leave the Frenchie at home next time as well and bring a Pitbull friend.
Yeah, taking the time to pack yer kit when there are spooky noises all around you.....if you come back and the stuff is trashed you know you left ASAP for good reason. If you come back and nothing was touched....you know you left ASAP for good reason :p

This guy needs some thermal game cams to set up around his bivvy for this kinda stuff. Probably pretty chilling the number of things that creep up to sniff you deep into the night.

KyoZz

It reminded me of a video I saw a few months ago:

16:34 Metal knocking
17:31 Sounds like cutting trees with an ax
18:04 First screams
18:47 The scream got closer and more distinct
21:33 Sounds of heavy blows
22:41 Howling and screams
23:23 Screams again
24:39 Screams resumed
27:01 Metallic clatter again
27:39 Women's howls
28:17 Branches crackle and again monkey screams
29:38 Branches crunch and then women's crying
30:00 Uh first shots from the saiga
30:05 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
32:40 eerie howl

Or watch this video which makes a good summary

I'd probably shit my pants if I was him haha

sedg87

Mental how you never see a ghost or anything, then you see them on a daily basis when you start up a TikTok or Youtube channel.

SJRB

Had this on the backburner. It's pretty hilarious in a Bear Grills kind of way.

First the walk through the "abandoned and closed off" woods where you can hear the fucking highway in the background and he sets up camp and suddenly some random lady who is casually walking her dog comes by. Then you see an entire fucking town literally 500 feet downhill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom