• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshichan Yoshichan : damn dude. I recall you being a supremely thin/skinny nerd years ago. Seems like you put on some hefty gains since then.
Yeah the nerdy look was definitely more fitting my jam back then. I did look exactly like that all the way until 2 years ago so it wasn’t even THAT long ago haha!

Uhtred

b2880fbb421667745ac9e757b2f3a1f5.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am having a hard time reconciling this picture of Yoshichan Yoshichan with the Yoshichan Yoshichan I envisioned in my head who was arguing with me about the gameplay implications of the skill selection system in the Diablo 3 pre-release discussion thread in the year of our lord two thousand and eight
HAHHAHA it sure was something huh? I mean, the only difference are some added muscles. I argue more than ever, it’s just that nowadays my vile self is kinda restricted to Twitter instead.

Btw, good times. Good fucking times.

Holy… auditioning for the new Witcher season?

Yoshichan

I refuse to believe this is you - I still remember you obsessing over D3 release.

Also, you fuckers are old lol (almost 39 here).
I mean, gaming forums are a thing of the past so I expect the average age to be like 30+ at least here on GAF 😂

Yeah, D3, Souls games etc etc. I still do though, that’s not gone anywhere 😘

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Goose and Fox in the game as well is pretty cool.

This game so far is amazing, I wasn't expecting it. Didnt click with me the first hour I played it at release.
Glad you’re enjoying it. It’s one of the closest experiences to the classic infinity engine games I think. Excellent character writing.

Fools idol

Glad you’re enjoying it. It’s one of the closest experiences to the classic infinity engine games I think. Excellent character writing.

I'm close to the end now I believe. Not sure what to play afterwards. I played PoE 2 first as it was on sale. What would you recommend for similar vibes right after?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I'm close to the end now I believe. Not sure what to play afterwards. I played PoE 2 first as it was on sale. What would you recommend for similar vibes right after?
Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, Arcanum, Temple of Elemental Evil, Fallout 1 and 2. Those are the classic games in the same vein as PoE. I haven’t tried the other recent games from the kickstarter resurgence yet, Tides of Numenera or the Wasteland sequels, but some people enjoy them.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I feel ya bro.

CtQvx7R.jpg
Many ways to circumvent being ugly IMO. Dress nicely/style, have confidence, good humor, intelligent without arrogance, be fit, be a rockstar, be successful in your career. It looks to me you've got several of those on lock.

Failing that, just tell chicks you're a fire fighter or that you work at a zoo--ladies love animals.

I shoot laser beams out of my back...
ruLTVyK.jpg
Love the hair.

This thread's coming back to life. We need to start nominating others to post. I'll nominate Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage 😉

Once that pandora's box is opened. You can't close it. You've been warned.
iu

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Many ways to circumvent being ugly IMO. Dress nicely/style, have confidence, good humor, intelligent without arrogance, be fit, be a rockstar, be successful in your career. It looks to me you've got several of those on lock.

Failing that, just tell chicks you're a fire fighter or that you work at a zoo--ladies love animals.
I was being facetious. ;b Very true though, looks don't matter that much for men. A lot may be expected of you, but getting your life together is its own reward.

Happosai

Love the hair.

Once that pandora's box is opened. You can't close it. You've been warned.
iu

Well said my good man. And for that spoiler...I knew it! But...what did you do with the beard?

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
I'm beginning to think I am too ugly for this forum.

Just dawned on you huh. Makes sense.

Brother, real ugliness is in the Soul. Don't talk like that this isn't a competition. And no pressure. Be kind to yourself. Please.

I hope I don't regret this...
Ah0BEuA.png

I'm the red turtleneck 50 Cent is wearing.

Wow.

Totally NOT what I thought you would look like.

That stare though... ICE COLD ❄💗

I feel ya bro.

CtQvx7R.jpg

Styling 😎

I shoot laser beams out of my back...
ruLTVyK.jpg

Holy Fuck! Awesome.

DavidGzz DavidGzz

Keep Pumping breh 👊🏼

Happosai

Just dawned on you huh. Makes sense.

Brother, real ugliness is in the Soul. Don't talk like that this isn't a competition. And no pressure. Be kind to yourself. Please.

Wow.

Totally NOT what I thought you would look like.

That stare though... ICE COLD ❄💗

Styling 😎

Holy Fuck! Awesome.

DavidGzz DavidGzz

Keep Pumping breh 👊🏼
Thread lit up like it did when OP started it. I wasn't around during that time but looks like he was another one with long hair.

Come on now 22•22 22•22 nominate someone too. We have many active posters that'd have fun with this.

Top Bottom