• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post here if you've gotten THIS PM from The Black Stallion!

Outcast2004 said:
Kabuki it's pretty simple actually.. this guy has such an enormous ego we all feel compelled to bring him down to earth just a tad.

It's amazing he has such a large ego, but yet whines like a sissy because he cant get the girl he wants or stop being considered a joke... yadda, whine, bitch, complain.

He's a conundrum.
Dude, I remember you, you're that Jeccler loser. Weren't you rid of, due to you making an ass out of yourself by being all catty tward me??

numba10red.jpg

I'm comming to finish the job.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
The Black Stallion said:
I'm comming to finish the job.
Just stop now. Please.

God, I hope you're a joke character...

Blackie

Blackstallion, I ...I must paint you! Or at least develop a tv miniseries revolving around your antics that ends up tanking because test audiences unanimously hated the pilot.

Wait, you play tennis and SOCCER?

:lol :lol :lol :lol

You have my sympathy.

BS, if you are feeling froggy herre's a little info for you..

this is me.....

6 foot 8 inches tall,
265-280lbs depending on season
4 years of HS wrestling
8 years of tai-kwon-do
and MORE than capable of putting a bitch like you down quickly.

GamerDiva

Banned
I thought he was done. Hehe:

Why you be frontin' shorty? I know your heart be melting and your taco be getting wet like that ice cube pic of mine. Stop hatin' the playa and step up to play da game babe. Holla back with a pic for da one and only Black Stallion.

;) :lol :)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I'm also starting to believe that someone has hacked his accout. No one in their right mind would make such a fool out of themself.

the black stallion reminds that my life can be much MUCH MUCH worse. thank you you pathetic excuse for a playa, you've made my day. :lol :lol :lol :lol

mrmyth

mrmyth said:
Good goddamm let those GD PM's be real.

Hey, Stallion, why don't you post some huge high-rez pics of yourself? That always saves a thread.

Damn, I hate when I'm right. And I feel dirty being in a thread that I know TBS is fapping to.

Azih

Yup, account hijack. Too bad too, because TBS was funnier authentic.

Edit: I mean really.. there's no way this is real...... is there?

GamerDiva

Banned
Is that a girl in the background wearing a blue shirt on the opposing team with the red lipstick on? I also play coed soccer too.

numba10red.jpg

Outcast2004 said:

You have my sympathy.

this is me.....

6 foot 8 inches tall,
4 years of HS wrestling
8 years of tai-kwon-do
and starting as a bouncer at a local club later this year.
Professional loser
Fixed.

Dude, your credentials can't hold a candle to mine:

3 Years of HS Soccer
3 Years Varsity Quiz Bowl
1 Year multiple award winning Forensics Extemp speaker
2 Years of HS Tennis.
6 Years All State badass.
16 Years of being Da Illest in tha Game.

And I'm not even done with Jr. year yet. You lose. Thanks for playing! Now get off my stage.

GamerDiva

Banned
Oh guys I am just having fun with the rest of you guys at his expense. Saying I can possibly be him scares the heck out of me. :lol

Dilbert

The Black Stallion said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Make. It. Stop. I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
The Black Stallion said:
Fixed.

3 Years of HS Soccer
2 Years of HS Tennis.

And I'm not even done with Jr. year yet. You lose. Thanks for playing! Now get off my stage.
Oh my god...

Black Stallion I cannot hold it in any longer.....I want to have your baby. Your beautiful, black as a moonless midnight baby.

Azih

Hrm, I don't suppose you could take a pic of yourself with a sign "I'm not the black stallion GAF" could you GD? Because I just can. not. accept this as being real at this point.

The Black Stallion said:
Fixed.

3 Years of HS Soccer
2 Years of HS Tennis.

Ok so you say "you're coming to finish me off..."

How so?
By playing a euro-trash game?
Trivia-ing me to death (I think you'd fail there as well)
Forensics? My god man, the chess club is a step up from that.
Tennis? :lol :lol
1+ years of being the biggest jackass on the board, congratulations to you!
A WINNER IS YOU!

So go ahead an jump to conclusins about people being "losers". I'll remember that when I'm at home from my great job, with my beautiful (at least to me, the one person that counts) wife, my nice, newly purchased house. if that isn't the definiton of success, I don't know what is.

Unfortunate part is you're a minor, and beating the hell out of you wouldn't be worth doing time over. Your pathetic life is punishment enough.

So do us all a favor and continue to whine, bitch and moan. It makes us all laugh.

GamerDiva

Banned
Azih said:
Hrm, I don't suppose you could take a pic of yourself with a sign "I'm not the black stallion GAF" could you GD? Because I just can. not. accept this as being real at this point.

:lol :lol :lol

P.S. We actually did post together on post #92 of this topic. You guys are hilarious. :)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
GamerDiva said:
:lol :lol :lol

P.S. We actually did post together on post #92 of this topic. You guys are hilarious. :)

It is all a clever ruse!

Actually, if BS (I love his name shortens to that) and GD were the same anyway, he'd go all "Check it, I fooled you fools so stylishly. Now peep me bitches." on us.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This whole thing is just so repulsive, yet I cannot look away.

I've been hitting reload for the past half hour :lol

Dilbert

GamerDiva and The Black Stallion don't have any IP addresses in common, so I'm fairly convinced they are distinct people.

Now, whether or not she has a secret crush on him is another story. All of those Rico Suave PMs are gonna break down her defenses sooner or later. ;)

psycho_snake

I have to admit. This thread has been so fucking funny. I've been to the toilet at least 10 times :lol

Sriram

Yes, BS is an arrogant prick, but he i funny. However this outcast2004 guy is coming off a lot worse in this thread. Why didnt he stay banned? BS: do whatever you did to get him banned once more.

belgurdo

Banned
Outcast2004 said:

You have my sympathy.

this is me.....

6 foot 8 inches tall,
4 years of HS wrestling
8 years of tai-kwon-do

sagat.jpg

belgurdo.. funny.

I wish I had musculature anywhere close to that. I'll settle with just being undefined but strong.

<<<now back to lurking>>>>

mrmyth

Alright, I'll concede that they aren't the same person (though some IP proxying could be going on), but damn.......

psycho_snake

You have my sympathy.

this is me.....

6 foot 8 inches tall,
4 years of HS wrestling
8 years of tai-kwon-do

Outcast2004 said:
Ok so you say "you're coming to finish me off..."

How so?
By playing a euro-trash game?
Trivia-ing me to death (I think you'd fail there as well)
Forensics? My god man, the chess club is a step up from that.
Tennis? :lol :lol
1+ years of being the biggest jackass on the board, congratulations to you!
A WINNER IS YOU!

So go ahead an jump to conclusins about people being "losers". I'll remember that when I'm at home from my great job, with my beautiful (at least to me, the one person that counts) wife, my nice, newly purchased house. if that isn't the definiton of success, I don't know what is.

Unfortunate part is you're a minor, and beating the hell out of you wouldn't be worth doing time over. Your pathetic life is punishment enough.

So do us all a favor and continue to whine, bitch and moan. It makes us all laugh.

You do realise your ego is just as bad as his, and he actually sounded as though he was joking at times.

Top Bottom