• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Profile that claimed purchase of Take-Two by Sony, has already spread false acquisitions

Chukhopops

You would have to be an absolute idiot to:

1. Follow this clout chaser.

2. Believe the shit he spouts.

I'll honestly never understand why a news site used this random twitter person as a news source, it's genuinely embarrassing imo.
Honestly this site should have an « insider » rule where you get blacklisted as a source after a certain number of bullshit leaks.

Should get rid of this guy, the Toto dude and a couple others.

suspicious mind

Neo Member
Well as long as there are suckers who believe all that nonsense people will keep spreading bs. Its like that hassan abandoned thread where everybody with more then 2 braincells knew straight away that it was bs.
But no... as usual the fanboys went and ran with it. I kinda like how their blind adoration for sony makes them look like fools. Another fine example was that marlis catfish on twitter.

You telling me the lumberjack looking dude was not a reliable sorce?

giphy.gif
You should never judge being reliable on someone by their looks. That being said ... :p.

Stuart360

Even if this was physically and financially possible for Sony to do, the fact they are going so hard in on trying to stop MS buying Activision, kind of confirms this was bullshit with Take 2 being another massive sized gaming company.

Spyxos

But if it's not Take Two, who is it? Would they take the Ubisoft mess or would it be someone from Japan?

Top Bottom