• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rammstein sure is looking good these days…

sad the simpsons GIF

Gp1

Even if you remove the visuals the performance is just awful. She is just panting around.

Perfect example of an "artist" who only exists because people want to virtue signal.

This is something that i always notice when I go to festivals. You can put the entire fireworks, a great band (something which almost everyone of those "artists" has as a backup), the VFX, a great sound etc.

These guys from 2010 onward have no idea of what stage presence is.

Pidull

Ah yes, the body positivity artist that says it's okay to be the way you are (but if you're a man you better be perfect).

This is the most rewatched piece of one of her newest videos (by a landslide) in which she's a plus-sized superhero telling everyone they're "special".

z29Wqbj.png

GymWolf

Ah yes, the body positivity artist that says it's okay to be the way you are (but if you're a man you better be perfect).

This is the most rewatched piece of one of her newest videos (by a landslide) in which she's a plus-sized superhero telling everyone they're "special".

z29Wqbj.png
Her lack of self-awareness is only beated by the lack of her blue sisters in our oceans, this is why they are a protected species.

Droxcy

Rammstein reposted it on their instagram too it's not that deep everyone.

Gotta give it to her to respect the city & best German band in my eyes and for her to even know who they are in the first place because you know 90% of pop artists now a days wouldn't.

Last edited:
She's actually a pretty good artist, but I'm getting really tired of people tip-toeing around the fact that she's morbidly obese. This is not healthy. This is not attractive. I am not judgmental or a bad person for thinking so.
You have to think beyond what’s right in front of you.

There are two future scenarios here that lead down the same pathway:

1) She reaches a point to where she has to lose weight if she wants to extend her lifespan and career, thus promoting to people to be healthier.

2) She is hospitalized or at worse, dies of health complications way too soon in life, and thus it becomes a wake up call for people to be healthier.

Regardless, I find it better to not care too much to let it bother you that much, since there are too many people on earth to care about a subset of a subset of a subset of a group of people.

Azurro

Ich sehe einen gelben Wal.

I guess it's unacceptable to pay homage to a local band while also being fat.

I'm not really a fan but Lizzo is really talented, and this is a fun thing to do at a show, you miserable fucks.

Hey, hey, it's fine, I'm glad whales get a chance to jump around outside of the ocean every once in a while too.

Thaedolus

I guess it's unacceptable to pay homage to a local band while also being fat.

I'm not really a fan but Lizzo is really talented, and this is a fun thing to do at a show, you miserable fucks.
I’ve watched it a few times and had a genuine hearty chuckle each time. She’s having fun doing a terrible rendition while causing aftershocks in Turkey, there’s nothing to be miserable about here

Last edited:
Top Bottom