• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Randy Marsh goes after woke Hollywood

anthony2690

As a very young boy, I watched south park with my older brother, it had mr hanky the Christmas poo in the episode.

My stupid ass decided to draw mr wanky the Christmas wee, thinking I was being clever and creative.

All that happened is that I got a smack bum and told off šŸ˜­šŸ˜ž

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

ā€œAww, itā€™s so...average,ā€ she said to him in a cold brick of passion
God fucking damn this whole thing. One second I immediately want to point out that Marvel movies are still fucking box office smashes, but at the same time i want to acknowledge that Avatar 2 is fucking shite that people want to pretend is gold.

WHY SOUTH PARK :messenger_weary:

the episode was kinda disappointing tbh. the way they handled Kanye wasn't the best, there was so much more they could have done...

maybe I'm just sad that we didn't get the return of the Gay Fish Kanye

Ribi

Well at least south park is still watchable. Sure the quality will never again be like when the problems of the town were centralized in the town, but at least it's not dog shit like the Simpsons and Family guy. Dare I say south park is still good.

BearNecessity

Neo Member
Havent seen the episode but that seemed satirical considering.. well its Randy. The audience is supposed to make fun of him.

Pilgrimzero

1. Itā€™s Randy and heā€™s never right about anything.

2. Cartman is also never right about anything incase you thought his arguments were good.

Last edited:

Smiggs

This is pretty good, actually. It highlights how crazy some people have gotten in their pursuit of equality, but it also shows how ridiculous the people that claim everything is "woke" have become, too.

God, I can't wait for the day where I don't hear that dumb fucking word.

RaduN

Hahaha, just saw the episode.

Good stuff, hilarious and very well done. Shows the hypocrisy and downright stupidity of both sides, in typical South Park humour.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Trust the #1 Bluebox believer to completely misinterpret a joke JFC

JCK75

1. Itā€™s Randy and heā€™s never right about anything.

2. Cartman is also never right about anything incase you thought his arguments were good.

Cartman put on a Diving Suit so he could safely enter San Francisco, it seemed silly at the time but he was just right before anyone else caught on.

bender

What time is it?
God fucking damn this whole thing. One second I immediately want to point out that Marvel movies are still fucking box office smashes, but at the same time i want to acknowledge that Avatar 2 is fucking shite that people want to pretend is gold.

WHY SOUTH PARK :messenger_weary:
7b6qc3.jpg

Top Bottom