• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recently i watched Interstellar. yeah this is the greatest science fiction movie ever made right?

Only movie to depict how a black hole would really appear like in real life. Well maybe it was like 80% accurate because we should have gotten this:

HMnnjje.jpg

However the soundtrack, time dilation and story was all worth it in the end.

I do however prefer the initial draft of the script which can be found here and would have made the movie x10 better for me:

Interstellar: the 2008 script & its wildly different ending

nkarafo

I thought it was one of the lamest. They reduced the black hole awe into a sappy family/love situation. I know Contact gets hate for a similar feel ending but this was far worse.

I just wanted the science.

Neolombax

Its one of my favourites, not even sure what my favourite is. I enjoyed the plot, the acting was great too, had me teary at some scenes. Arrival is another great sci fi movie, enjoyed it very much. A lot of gaffers seem to suggest 2001 and Contact, I've never seen them before so I'm gonna give those a go. Cheers.

Superkewl

It's a good film but, as with most of Nolan's films, I could hardly hear half the dialogue. It's such a pretentious, self-indulgent way to make films. I know you think you're being artistic but I do need to actually follow the plot.
Pretty much. Where it lost me was with all that "love" bullshit.

Top Bottom