• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit can be annoying sometimes

Porcile

If the sub isn't full of 13 year olds then it's full of of complete bullshitters usually with multiple axes to grind on top of that. It has the appearance of being useful but is probably the least useful place to get information because literally everyone on there makes up stuff with impunity.

I used to read some of the living abroad subreddits and you could be sure that whenever someone asked something about making friends in the country or learning the local language 90% of the replies would just be something to effect of, "I have dozens of friends already, and I speak the language better than the locals. You suck."

In the end I just stopped reading because it made no sense that these people would even have time to be on Reddit in the first place if they were telling the truth.

Drew1440

I use it frequently but have never posted ther, always just use it for search results.
Although as someone else mentioned, Chatgpt and Bing chat are much more better at getting information.

This pretty much sums it up, most of the good subreddits went completely polical.

Last edited:

murmulis

It all went downhill after they banned WatchPeopleDie. I don't know why PoliticalCompassMemes still exists on a site like that.

Top Bottom