• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redhead Appreciation Thread

Who is your preferred redhead?

• Bryce Dallas Howard

Votes: 96 59.3%
  • Jessica Chastain

Votes: 66 40.7%

• Total voters
21aHznI.gif

GeorgPrime

Banned
She was the goat until she decided to get addicted to pills and have surgery.

Why do all these hot natural girls get worse when they get cut.

Because of mobbing when they were like 12 and now a real grown up woman... they still feel insecure and couldnt let it behind lol

Just the standard daily irrational behaviour of a woman i believe. :)

Last edited:

Karmic Raze

I really like Karen Gillan, but she always has a stupid look on her face in most pics which just kills any kind of boner you could possibly have for the chick. Such a damn shame.

With that said, redheads are my absolute favorite. I love them!

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
I dunno man they can’t go in the sun, I’m like half redhead thank god my mom was more olive skinned. They ain’t gonna age well unless they live like a vampire.

SkylineRKR

I think they're witches. Because one has me under her spell.

Basically, the woman most dear to me is a natural redhead. We were co workers, got involved... We had work related fights, she's short tempered and can be nasty, hated her for a time, but we always fixed it. I changed jobs, she starts to text me that she thinks about me, and I also noticed I missed her and even her outbursts. We text and skype frequently still, proposed a dinner date, then curfew and all this shit happened. But I'll get her in due time. Until then, this thread. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Yeah i'm gonna text.

Last edited:
Top Bottom