• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remnant 2 (sequel of remnant from the ashes) Reveal trailer

HYDE

Really have been curious about picking up the first, what’s it play like? Also, is it fun to play in solo mode, not into mp.

The Skull

First one was fun to play with friends albeit had it's issues. Looks like they've really polished it up. Excited for this.

Reactions: Isa

Shubh_C63

Got very high expectations from this. The first one was fun but deeply flawed, mainly on the balancing side.

Reactions: Isa

kiphalfton

First game screamed "low budget", from the gameplay to the graphics.

Legitimately surprised it even got a sequel, but it is from the Darksiders crew so that alone I'll give them a second chance.

GymWolf

Really have been curious about picking up the first, what’s it play like? Also, is it fun to play in solo mode, not into mp.
Played the whole thing both solo and coop, had fun both times.

It's basically the best souls with guns from past gen, shooting feels great, the weapons feels all great, the lore is interesting if you read everything.

It's probably dirty cheap now.

Currently replaying part 1 with friends on higher difficulty and farming for simulacrum and weapons.

We all really enjoy it. Hopefully part 2 will be as good and then some.

dorkimoe

They need to put the first one back on gamepass, thats how i discovered it and became one of my favs ever

Is there anything else even remotely close to this game?

Last edited:

Pejo

Wow they really leaned in on Bloodborne for this one. Still, looks cool. I haven't played the first one yet, waiting for a ~$20 sale when I have the time to play it.

GymWolf

Wow they really leaned in on Bloodborne for this one. Still, looks cool. I haven't played the first one yet, waiting for a ~$20 sale when I have the time to play it.
It's 16 euros (probably less in dollars) on instant gaming.

GymWolf

big-bang-theory-woof.gif

Top Bottom