• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riddick: Furya is happening!

ManaByte

In the new film, Riddick finally returns to his home world, a place he barely remembers and one he fears might be left in ruins by the Necromongers. But there he finds other Furyans fighting for their existence against a new enemy. And some of these Furyans are more like Riddick than he could have ever imagined

Vin Diesel GIF by IFC

Bragr

I don't even remember the third.

He's too fat and sloppy for this now.

I still haven't gotten around to that Riddick game.

Lasha

I don't even remember the third.

He's too fat and sloppy for this now.

I still haven't gotten around to that Riddick game.

That 20 year old Xbox game? You're probably not getting around to it haha. The third movie is enjoyable enough. It's the one with Katee Sackhoff.

Love me some Riddick, the universe it's set in is just right up my street and with his star power these days hopefully they get a proper budget to fully realise his vision, the last one was a bit too low budget(ish) also remake the excellent game ffs

The last one was…not great. But sure, why not.
The second half of that movie ruined the first half. If they had just stuck with him trying to survive on an alien planet and inserted flashbacks of his life here and there to unravel more mysteries of his past, it would have been a way better movie. The minute other characters appeared it became a lesser movie.

Melfice7

It was all down hill from pitch black

Pitch Black > Chronicles of Riddick > Riddick > reserved spot for Furya

Its just taken too long. He's getting a bit old for the role. The last one had no budget.

But I'm in. Loved the first 2 and the series needs support.

Wish they'd put the game on Xbox BC.

My guess is that the Furyans actually defeated the Necromongers and caused them to retreat, which is why Furya was stricken from all records.

Top Bottom