• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Threehouse gameplay.

Looked a lot like Muramasa Rebirth on Vita somehow. Loved that game and really digging the visuals of this as well. Definitely need to add it to my list.

Man, Japan really blew this E3 out of the water. So many awesome looking games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Looked a lot like Muramasa Rebirth on Vita somehow. Loved that game and really digging the visuals of this as well. Definitely need to add it to my list.

Man, Japan really blew this E3 out of the water. So many awesome looking games.
Seriously, THANK GOD for Japanese games, this E3 would have been borefest without them.

Seriously, THANK GOD for Japanese games, this E3 would have been borefest without them.
Thank god indeed. I don't know what the others devs were doing with all their CG trailers but the Japanese devs actually brought great gameplay. Video games showing gameplay. What a concept.

sublimit

Banned

Dengeki Online has published a new, seven-minute “Action Demo” gameplay video of Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC this winter.

Can't wait for this game!

Top Bottom