• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

Alright then using event currency as my indicator to add to list and those who posted recently: sent requests to some of you for myself. Didn't add anyone I wasnt sure was a gaffer.

AleeN634
bartman178v2
Chanser
CLOUD099
corrosivefrost
Demonxeno
Eddc151
enkida971
gaTrebU
GeeTeeCee
grinderius
Hoagmaster23
Inzoga
Javeman83
Jjjdeezy
Kabuto_Pls
LamonsterZone
Marvie03
MeDicUnderFir3
MightyFlub
peteykirch
petmis
phoenixmango
SCHU_F1
ScottNak
stugboski
TWa77
vyerx

Mine have been in front of the Simpsons house. Do they show up in other places?

They drop slightly to the right of center of whatever you have your screen on. So since it defaults to simpsons house when you go to a friend if you just hit present it will drop it near there. If you move around it will drop it wherever. I've been trying to drop them in crossroads or empty fields so people can see the damn things especially if the house is crowded with other buildings

Hellers

I'm working on level 4 of the gingerbread house and I've only got the ski chalet left to craft. The crafting is very frustrating this time. Having one of the crafting materials needed being locked behind a mechanism that's completely out of your hands it very bad design. I think rather than 5 presents a day we should get three per friend's town (Even if that meant reduced rewards). As it stands again it's another event where it's not worth your time to go through all your friend's towns clicking on people.

Giving presents per people would have been the perfect reason to do that *and* make sure everyone got crafting materials.

I'm not missing another way to get the green ones am I? It's just presents right? Terrible mechanic.

I'm working on level 4 of the gingerbread house and I've only got the ski chalet left to craft. The crafting is very frustrating this time. Having one of the crafting materials needed being locked behind a mechanism that's completely out of your hands it very bad design. I think rather than 5 presents a day we should get three per friend's town (Even if that meant reduced rewards). As it stands again it's another event where it's not worth your time to go through all your friend's towns clicking on people.

Giving presents per people would have been the perfect reason to do that *and* make sure everyone got crafting materials.

I'm not missing another way to get the green ones am I? It's just presents right? Terrible mechanic.

The Chalet will probably be around all event. It isnt unique as in you can craft multiple. But otherwise yeah, bows are only from presents and the daily challenges. Ill try to drop some presents your way with today's stock

Javier

I guess they toned down the crafting since the Halloween one was extremely generous.

What's really dumb is the "5 presents a day" limit. Really should have been like in previous events where you can get them from tapping dudes.

Hellers

I guess they toned down the crafting since the Halloween one was extremely generous.

What's really dumb is the "5 presents a day" limit. Really should have been like in previous events where you can get them from tapping dudes.
Especially given how easy it is to miss spotting them and losing out.

Cheers Evilpigking. Much appreciated. I'll return the favour when my presents refresh tomorrow. What's your origin id?

EvilMonkey77

Neo Member
I've spent countless hours on this game. Enjoyed every bit of it too. My only complaint is it gets time consuming individually assigning tasks to every single character.....

Hellers

I've spent countless hours on this game. Enjoyed every bit of it too. My only complaint is it gets time consuming individually assigning tasks to every single character.....

Job center can assign tasks in bulk as long as a character doesn't have a current yellow job to do.

Especially given how easy it is to miss spotting them and losing out.

Cheers Evilpigking. Much appreciated. I'll return the favour when my presents refresh tomorrow. What's your origin id?

Dont worry about it I'm fine on bows, just want to double check that you are mightyflub before I drop

Probably a few hours til my presents come in since I think they come in 24 hrs after you drop the last one.

Javier

Orphans acquired. Just some balls left to get for the chalet now.
Got them too. They basically work as a non-Premium Sherri & Terri. Count as one character, but all their jobs give you twice as much money and EXP than a normal character would. This essentially makes them better than all Premium characters, except Sherri & Terri and Gorilla Vest Burns (and probably a few others I missed)

Which crafting item should I prioritize, the igloo or the clam sign? Are they both just vanity bonuses?

and wow @ those of you who have the orphans already. I'm close, but it'll still be a couple days. I play every 4 hours or so, too...so I'm not sure how people can already have them. Are you guys spending donuts or something? Tapping 100 friends a day?

Hellers

Which crafting item should I prioritize, the igloo or the clam sign? Are they both just vanity bonuses?

and wow @ those of you who have the orphans already. I'm close, but it'll still be a couple days. I play every 4 hours or so, too...so I'm not sure how people can already have them. Are you guys spending donuts or something? Tapping 100 friends a day?

Neither. Just doing the daily challenges, and the main building jobs. I'm playing every four hours.

They're both just decoration but the igloo is bigger than the sign (Which is tiny). I'd get the igloo first. It looks much nicer.

Keeps saying Javeman gave me a present but can't find it...where are you hiding them!

You still need more bells Heller? I can drop some tomorrow morning if you do.

GeeTeeCee

There's no way I'm going to hit the 4000 hats donut bonus with so little time left, but given that you're rewarded for just completing the weekly challenges I don't mind.

Nice to have a few new additions on the friends list (thanks GAF). Again, if you want to add me, feel free. User name is the same as on here.

There's no way I'm going to hit the 4000 hats donut bonus with so little time left, but given that you're rewarded for just completing the weekly challenges I don't mind.

Nice to have a few new additions on the friends list (thanks GAF). Again, if you want to add me, feel free. User name is the same as on here.

yeah im only going to be like 1.5 into the 4k. But the 40 donuts from weeklies > 3 from the bonus

Marvie_3

Banned
The first challenge of the week is to build the irregular tree thing. I already had it built so it wont show the challenge as completed. Also, my burger truck and petting zoo challenges won't complete. Thanks EA. :/

Leonsito

The first challenge of the week is to build the irregular tree thing. I already had it built so it wont show the challenge as completed. Also, my burger truck and petting zoo challenges won't complete. Thanks EA. :/

I was going to comment this too, ugh, I hope it's fixed.

They will likely patch in a fix later. They seem decent at doing things like that I usually hold off building til near the end just in case though and it paid off this time I suppose.

So far behind this phase...like 2k mistletoe >_>;. Hopefully finishing the step of the Reindeer Burgers will boost me most of the way back.

Javier

Unlocked Maggie! Not sure what triggered the quest, but (this happens after the unlock)
you get a new video cutscene!

Top Bottom