• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

ArjanN

I felt Pats pain when reading the advertisement for Inhumass at the beginning of the podcast.

It's kinda odd because it definitely seems something they would have shat on hard if it ever came up otherwise.

It's why I generally think situff Casper mattresses, shave butter, doritos & dew etc actually make for better sponsors since they're totally unrelated.

ShadyK54

Oh boy, I can't wait to get announcement that we're back to a 1 video per day schedule, since we just got 2 Policenauts episodes in a row.

It was a goof on their part. Billy messaged them near the end of the podcast that they were out of recordings or something lol.

dh4niel

Haven't listened to the podcast in a while so I don't know what's on the way but we are getting a shitstorm this year, right? I'm in the mood for some mysterious jogos.

KRaZyAmmo

Haven't listened to the podcast in a while so I don't know what's on the way but we are getting a shitstorm this year, right? I'm in the mood for some mysterious jogos.
From what i heard at the end of the podcast, Matt and Pat been recording videos for the shitstorm before Pat leaves.

Fat4all

Banned
hopefully they get a video done on the trip quicker than usual :/

instead of this

502.gif

Paige is gonna have to cosplay as Solaire

Wait, so was the latest Policenaut's video what spawned Pat's tweet stating he's more infuriated than he's ever been? I was expecting something more... well infuriating.

Wait, so was the latest Policenaut's video what spawned Pat's tweet stating he's more infuriated than he's ever been? I was expecting something more... well infuriating.
I think it was the one where they corner Redwood in the train and you can't immediately shoot him despite all the evidence pointing to him being the dude with the back turned, plus the heroes not recognizing his voice.

Woolie, the man who gave up a threesome with two bisexual chicks to be get MvC3 at it's midnight launch didn't even bother to preorder MvC:I!!! This, more than anything, is a testament to this game's failure.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Woolie, the man who gave up a threesome with two bisexual chicks to be get MvC3 at it's midnight launch didn't even bother to preorder MvC:I!!! This, more than anything, is a testament to this game's failure.

Ikr? Like those two bisexual chicks were extremely attractive. Woolie probably got this the next day.

Woolie: Does Thor have a swastika on his armband?
Matt: He's a very fine person.

tenor.gif

Edit:
Announcer: Battle without limits!
Matt: Actually, there are huge financial limits. Like massive ones. I've never seen a battle be so limited.
Woolie: Battle on a tight budget!
Matt: Battle on a timeline!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jesus Christ Pat needs to slow down with the energy drinks. I'm listening to his New Vegas stream at work and he has his mouth hole sucking on a redbull at every breath.

Xux

Watching the The Evil Within LP and it's awkward seeing the website ads at the end nowadays.

They should bring those back for the inevitable The Evil Within 2 LP but still leave the website abandoned just to fuck with people.

Watching the The Evil Within LP and it's awkward seeing the website ads at the end nowadays.

They should bring those back for the inevitable The Evil Within 2 LP but still leave the website abandoned just to fuck with people.
What the fuck even happened with the site? Did they just go "fuck it" with regards to rerendering and reuploading all the old videos, and just never bothered to upload the new stuff?

Top Bottom