• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles @ 4:30PM

badblue

iu

As a Giants fan I have no dog in the game, though I'm bitter Philadelphia made it but happy Dallas didn't lol. I have the Eagles winning this game purely because of their secondary. They have 3 good defensive backs with Darius Slay, James Bradberry and Gardner-Johnson. That's not even factoring in linebacker Hassan Reddick who had 16 sacks on the season! And Philly's offense is no joke either as A.J. Brown is a solid number one receiver and Devonta Smith is good too. Jalen Hurts is inconsistent in my opinion and won't be MVP, though he will do his job and not give the game away.

nani17

are in a big trouble
What are you confused about
I love the sport but what makes zero sense to me as someone from Europe is the Trophy is called the Vince Lombardi named after one of the greatest coaches and the first person to lift it is the team owner it makes no sense at all. I've heard from my American friends well it was his money that made the team but come on.

The odds of someone making it to the NFL, then winning the Superbowl are slim. If anything like 90 plus percent of sports the captain should be the first to raise the trophy. For me its the only thing I will never understand

Last edited:

Kacho

almost literally everything. wtf is a down, wtf is a 1st & 10, why do they keep stopping.

all i know is a touchdown = 6 points + the kick makes it 7. score more TDs to win.
A down is the current attempt to convert for a new set of downs.

1st down
2nd down
3rd down
4th down

1st and 10 = 1st and 10 yards to convert for a new set of downs.

3rd and 3 = 3rd down and 3 yards to convert for a new set of downs.

1st and goal = 1st down and they are within 10 yards of the opponents end zone.

Top Bottom