• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate "The Hero" Reveal (New DLC Character)

Michele

you.

DmrCZgm.png

EDIT: UGH, I rushed it a bit too much, and I forgot to put the tag. So Nintendo gives us an reveal of the new fighter here, which is that hero that looks like Erdrick.
edit 2: It's just one of the alternate costumes. The real fighter's main costume is that hero from Dragon Quest 11, who is canonically called Eleven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon Quest Hero Guy the Third, the Fourth, the Eighth and the Eleventh.

Wonder if they'll have a playable female hero since you could be both in DQ IV.

ExpandKong

Banned
I missed this announcement. Man this totally makes up for Banjo.

Uhhh Banjo makes up for yet another anime sword dude brah

This is nice though. Wonder what that means for the remaining two character slots in the fighter pass since there are three fairly strong contenders last I checked (Doom Slayer, Ryu Hayabusa, and Steve). Maybe my info's off though.

Rran

NO. NO BANJO WARS. Banjo and DQ Hero are both fantastic picks. Ugh, fiiiinally Dragon Quest is in Smash Bros. I'm freaking pumped, you guys!!

mortal

Pretty cool, but if they were going with another Square Enix rep and another swordsman, imo Chrono would have been significantly more Hype. Japan will beg to differ though lol
Crono2.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie was pretty legit though.

Last edited:
V

Vader1

Unconfirmed Member
Thankfully Banjo made up for this announcement, which would have been extremely disappointing otherwise.

Top Bottom