• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Harson you got some explaing to do.

BPvfbaqCYAArpdj-jpg-large.jpeg

Lol what is this?

Google kimmi Stephens (nsfw bfw) she is from my hometown. She was flat everywhere, she goes up to Atlanta and gets implants. What she fails to realize her legs are to damn small for that fake ass, it looks like she has a tumor back there. But thristy negroes have gave her the big head, she recently did some scenes with Pinky and their bodies are night and day.

turr'bul

ReiGun

Facebook has made it easier to see which of my family I would never debate because they don't have critical thinking skills.

Expand "family" to "damn near everyone I've met." And trust me, I absolutely hate saying that because it makes me sound like a douche (I don't even think I'm all that smart myself, tbh). It's just lately more and more people on my fb are outing themselves as lacking either life experience or critical thinking skills like you said.

Y'all want to see a little girl lose her soul and ability to walk the streets in daylight taken away from her?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100599877153507&set=vb.151494418198921&type=2&theater
The way she just removes the sunglasses and walks away. Just pure defeat on that little girl's face.

Facebook has made it easier to see which of my family I would never debate because they don't have critical thinking skills.

Best case is they just atop responding. My stubborn ass family will keep digging.

I'll point out their bullshit and post links and say how something is a logical fallacy etc and they'll still post like " yea BUT I'm not saying it isn't a logical fallacy, I'm saying they're the same situations!" Always have to get the last word. I have to restrain myself from saying "no wonder you don't have a highschool diploma"

RedSwirl

I am so tired folks wanting to come out and "act his color". He is not going to come out there screaming like James from Good Times, he is the president.

My mom has a conspiracy in hear head that the GOP has been trying to get Obama to do just that ever since he started his first campaign.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I treat my facebook like a bonsai tree I keep it small and prune it regularly. I got less than a 120 people on it and non of them say anything that would make me think less of them.

I treat my facebook like a bonsai tree I keep it small and prune it regularly. I got less than a 120 people on it and non of them say anything that would make me think less of them.

Wish I could do that. But I keep thinking "just in case." Also, the people I see all the time would take it badly. So I leave it.

Expand "family" to "damn near everyone I've met." And trust me, I absolutely hate saying that because it makes me sound like a douche (I don't even think I'm all that smart myself, tbh). It's just lately more and more people on my fb are outing themselves as lacking either life experience or critical thinking skills like you said.
One of my cousin's is a Professor and the shit he shares and post... LIKE WTF DUDE.

Best case is they just atop responding. My stubborn ass family will keep digging.
They never stop because they think they are right and that I should listen to them because I am the youngest in our Generation.

A few days ago I counted that 170 of my 300 friends are related to me by blood or marriage.

checked mine, 276. and that's after i got rid of most of the high school and uni folks that i never spoke to since.

Mm. If I only had the people on Facebook that I talk to, my list would be very small indeed. I kinda want to keep in touch and see what's up with some people (like the people I went to a summer program with some years back) and others are necessary evils because they're friends of friends.

Maybe, just maybe, the real reason that President Obama isn't "acting his color" isn't just because of the whole Angry Black Man syndrome. Maybe, just maybe...that's just not him. Maybe he's just a cornball brother who likes comic books and rap. Which, to my mind, isn't a bad thing to be. Not everybody can be hard, not everybody should be hard.

Nakazato

Nakazato, I thought you were with a baby craving woman already?
shaq.png
FM showed me that after you gettem preggers in japan they never tell you

FM king among kings
Naka bout to lose a 150ms
Naka my nigga I hate it had to be him
Pre sex pernup dave was smart

I do have a girl lol im set at home these asian chicks were for Morris lol

Anywho free movie with the gf in LA damn near noho I fucking live in south bay ughhhh

Top Bottom