• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

d94wF3K.gif

test_account

XP-39C²
It's a nod to the term 'final boss'.
I think it's a play on the phrase 'Final Boss'

Though I'll admit I ignored this thread for a long while assuming that something called 'The Bosman Show' was ending and showing it's final episode.
Thanks.

Ein Bear: That is what i thought as well when i first saw it called "The Final Bosman" on Gametrailers. I thought it was the final episode of the show.

BOSMAN E3 2013 BETS:
Best Press Conference - Sony
Best Looking Game - Something From EA (Probably Battlefield 4)
Best Surprise - Nintendo
The Last Guardian - No
Practically Bare Breasts in the Ubisoft Press Conference - Not This Year
Final Fantasy Versus XIII - No
Final Fantasy XV - Yes
Next-Gen Game Announced with Dinosaurs in it - Yes
Most Usage of the Word "Experience" - Microsoft
Lara Croft - No
Duke Nukem - Yes
Next-Gen Game Announced Where You Can Double Jump - No :(
Ridge Racer - Yes
Most Interesting Launch Title - Knack
Dumbest Looking Launch Title - Knack
Original Titles Announced - 10
It's all on record now. You dun goofed, Bosman!

Decent accuracy for Bosman, considering he handicapped himself with a few jokey predictions like Duke and Ridge Racer. Plus he sort of got the Versus to 15 shift.

Bgamer90

Banned
He killed it again!

Love this guy. So refreshing to hear logical opinions that aren't given with the usual cliche "gamer rage" tone.

RoKKeR

So proud! You could tell he was nervous, he is not used to being live, he was on the biggest stage when it comes to E3 presentations, but he nailed it. Great message, short, concise, really good job.

Hasney

That was a little whiny.

I'm honestly a little surprised GTTV would end with something like that.

It looks like he was supposed to have more time, but some other stuff overran like Bonus Round and the technical difficulties on the Dark Souls 2 demo.

Mariolee

Nice, he seemed like he was super nervous, but I definitely agree. I hated how I could barely find a working stream today, but after rewatching the Direct on youtube after with no cuts or breaks or disruptions I really liked it. I wouldn't mind if Nintendo did it next year, but I understand why the Bosman would want them to go back to conferences, which I wouldn't mind either.

Top Bottom