• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Real-Time with Bill Maher" Thread

Great rebuke of the media's ACA coverage. LMAO @ david gregory trashing. he's such shit.

There was talk of him being replaced because ratings had dropped to such lows with him as host as he was soundly defeated by both Bob Schieffer and I guess Chris Wallace as well.

I liked this week's episode. I keep noticing Reihan Salam's name pop-up as a guest for next week but he never appears. I wonder if he keeps canceling on them or they keep moving him back. Not that I mind.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Today's New Rules was awesome. Great stuff as usual.

Oh and fuck you Weiner for getting kicked out of congress. Such a huge loss of talent.

Fucking seriously. He did some extremely dumb shit but goddamn do I love hearing him own conservatives.

Shadow780

I'm glad Bill said what he said for Wiener, because whenever I try to even open that box I am the sexist pig around conversation.

Always liked Wiener but he lost not because of his policies.

Big-E

Caught the episode from 2 weeks ago and that democrat from Florida was insufferable. Everything just sounded so campaigny and fake.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds Dan Savage just obnoxious on this show. Wow so edgy with the dick sucking/butt fucking double entendres every 12 seconds regardless of what the discussion is.

Just finished the episode and I thought it was otherwise pretty good, the panel was decent and Wendell Pierce was a great guest. New Rules was alright and I laughed out loud at some of his Reagan jokes.

I didn't even know much about Mary Cheney until Dan Savage mentioned it which I found interesting. Then again I don't care much about the Cheneys to even follow who they donate to.

demon

Jesus christ, this Mary Matalin lady, what the fuck is she on? She's all kinds of crazy and I can't tell how much is whatever drugs she's on and how much is sincere Republican horseshit...

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I thought Bill said she took a spill and still was able to make it to the show. So maybe she was on painkillers.

master15

Just saw the second episode, I find the show takes a few episodes to get warmed up but decent panel discussion although Willy Nelson isn't exactly an enthralling guest.

Nice to have the show back.

Shadow780

LMAO this week's New Rule is even better, that bit on
old people
had me rolling so hard.

mm.....SE Cupp and Alicia Menedez

iGsbw1UhnPQaa.gif

demon

SE Cupp jesus christ.....so fucking smug, I hate every time she opens her mouth. Sorry honey you can chuckle with that shit-eating grin after every time you spew bullshit but it's still bullshit. Always groan when I see that she's a guest.

I really can't stand it when libertarians pretend that they are some how "independents" and play the "I hate both sides equally" card. You aren't an independent if you agree with 90% of what one party presents. Very few people agree with everything their party does. My ideology is very far away from the Democrats, but in reality I will support them 10/10 times compared to the Republicans because the latter is light years away from my ideology.

SE Cupp jesus christ.....so fucking smug
She's a libertarian what do you expect.

SE Cupp jesus christ.....so fucking smug, I hate every time she opens her mouth. Sorry honey you can chuckle with that shit-eating grin after every time you spew bullshit but it's still bullshit. Always groan when I see that she's a guest.
She's terrible. Half the time it seems she barely knows what she is talking about and relies on brain dead talking points.

inm8num2

Tonight's guests:

Bill Nye
Mayim Bialik
Eric Klinenberg
Jeremy Scahill
Andrew Sullivan

Goddamn, I could listen to Scahill all day. Straight shooter, no bullshit. I respect the hell out of him.

demon

Nice, that looks like a good panel. Is Nye the opening guest, I assume?

God, during Overtime, Ratigan sounded like every whiny liberal during 2010 about how Obama didn't fix everything, so they weren't going to vote. How's that working out?

The show was solid and actually featured civil discussion. Once Overtime began, Dylan broke his silence after the entire show and went off. I didn't care because it's a small segment post show.

So I am surprised there aren't any replies to tonight's episode already. Anyway, I can't say I am a fan of Bill Kristol but I do give him credit for at least going on the show. Is this his first time on there? I have to admit I did enjoy the heated debate with him and Bill.

New Rules was good as always and it made up for (what I thought was) lame bit at the 10:30 mark.

Top Bottom