• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official SPIKE VIDEO GAME AWARDS Show Thread

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Good thing they paid Vin Diesel to come and accept the award for Chronicles of Riddick because if they couldn't get him to come. You know who.. would've won....

DJPS2

Banned
Cerrius said:
Good thing they paid Vin Diesel to come and accept the award for Chronicles of Riddick because if they couldn't get him to come. You know who.. would've won....

VD: I guess... I guess... I guess... I guess... I guess...

WTF? Was he skipping?

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
BEST GAME BASED OFF A MOVIE IS...

SD: HEY, A NON-EA GAME! RIDDICK!
VD: I GUESS THIS MEANS... UH... UH.. WHEN WE MAKE WE DON'T PLAY... EXCITING AS POSSIBLE, HEH... HOW THE GAME GOT SO HOT... STARBREEZE. I MADE TIGON. IT'S ALL ME!
PW:THANKS EVERYONE!
VD: SEE YOU AT THE AFTERPARTY!

pxleyes

Banned
OMG. this guy cant talk worth shit. He was definately coached to say that. He spoke with the same articulation as Bush. Wow, just wow.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
FAB: WHAT UP, LA? PEOPLE DESERVE PROPS, YA HERD?

ANOTHER TWENTY AWARDS IN 50 SECONDS...

FABLE WAS AN 8, IDIOTS!

GAMESPOT #1
GAMEINFORMER #1
GTA BEST SOUNDTRACK!

Honestly guys, Vin does care about games. He looked really proud of Tigon and Starbreeze.

Jason Jones / Bungie wins for best developer . Didn't JJ leave?

Belfast

Well, that about wraps it up for Katamari Damacy!

Unless my rampant multi-voting for FUELED BY DEW makes some headway.

StrikerObi said:
Honestly guys, Vin does care about games. He looked really proud of Tigon and Starbreeze.

Jason Jones / Bungie wins for best developer . Didn't JJ leave?

Jason Jones is still with Bungie, Alex Seropian (sp?) the other original Bungie guy left to form Wideload.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Yay GameSpot! Yay Gi! Boo to EGM/1up for not consulting me on ballot-stuffing techniques (they were both fan voted)!

Belfast

She read that a little fast, but at least it sounded smoother than most of the other teleprompter readings. She didn't completely butcher Kojima's name.

M3wThr33

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
probst.jpg

"THE KIDS LIKE SPIKE TV, DO THEY."

edit: that's EA CEO Larry Probst, who is probably extremely evil

I SO have a new avatar.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
DJ: AMAZING PERFORMER TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS ONE!
GU: INTENSE AND INSPIRING STORY, CINEMATIC, HID-EO KOJIMA! SNAKE EATER!

RG: MEETS AND TRANSCENDS EXPECTATIONS
RG: NEW CLASS OF GAME
RG: REALISTIC GRAPHICS
RG: FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE HERO OF THE GAME!

Belfast

Belfast said:
She read that a little fast, but at least it sounded smoother than most of the other teleprompter readings. She didn't completely butcher Kojima's name.

Or trying to be black.

WarPig

mj1108 said:
According to Spike TV's site, Gamespot is a sponsor....as for GI, people love shitty review standards.

If you wanna get really truth-is-out-there, the new Snoop Dogg game is on the cover of the new GI, and also premiering on this show. But who the fuck knows.

DFS.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
MADDEN: WE TRY AND IMPROVE EVERY YEAR, WAIT TILL YOU SEE 2006 - WHERE WE HAVE NO COMPETITION, SO WE'RE AUTOMATICALLY THE BEST!

Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Drop it like it's hot
drop it like it's hot

How come he doesn't get in trouble for pre-recording half his song?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
WarPig said:
If you wanna get really truth-is-out-there, the new Snoop Dogg game is on the cover of the new GI, and also premiering on this show. But who the fuck knows.

DFS.

Well, Gamestops around the country have been running commercials for this show in store since 2 months ago. Gamestop happens to own game informer.

I dont understand the snoop thing.

Hes the host and yet hes barely on the show and hes performed 2 songs already.

wtf.

Top Bottom