• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Bar Line |OT| Born From A Long Line of Greatness

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wtf. I even restarted my switch and deleted/reinstalled the game. Still doesn’t show up for me. I just opened a support ticket.
Are you looking in the music mode? The DLC songs don't have actual stages / series quests - they are only playable in the music mode. You can change the music mode sort to "type", and all your DLC songs will show up in a single tab.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Are you looking in the music mode? The DLC songs don't have actual stages / series quests - they are only playable in the music mode. You can change the music mode sort to "type", and all your DLC songs will show up in a single tab.
Lol ok I’m a dumbass, didn’t know you could filter it that way. I found them. Thanks

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm working my way through all the songs in Series mode, so that they unlock in music mode. I'm about 2/3rds of the way through all of them. There are obviously some that are amazing (the first six games), some that are hit-and-miss (Final Fantasy X-2 comes to mind), and a few that are... not so great (Mobius).

At the same time, I'm rotating through the characters to get as many to level 99 as possible before I start over-leveling them. This game has a LOT of characters!

Really enjoying this though - there is such a huge variety of tracks / games represented here, and that number is just going to grow going forward with the DLC. I will definitely be coming back to this game over and over again for weeks / months / years(?).

EDIT: Wednesday is the Live A Live track pack ($3, or included in the season pass), I'm absolutely hyped for that.

Last edited:
Got the platinum this morning. Some of the quests were tricky.

Overall, I got into the game way more than I expected. I never wanted to stop playing. The way you build up characters and different parties is brilliant.

Top Bottom