• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There good people and then there are side sitters

Sidesitters are the bane of humanity

• Yes

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • I'm one of them

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Trunx81

Across, with my back to the wall, entrance and fire exit in my view. The gun pressing against my palm. Sweat running down my head, struggling with my brow to keep it out of my eyes. Soon they will find me. They are coming. And I will have to take this test like a man. Here they are.

“Good day you two and welcome to Hooters, what can I getscha?”

D Days like these...

3C14B77700000578-0-image-a-47_1484252367678.jpg

Depends, being adaptable has its benefits e.g. a gorgeous view or a show with tables etc so you side sit allowing both of you to enjoy or be out of a staff pathways etc.

Dating? Opposite each other.

Relationship? Whatever goes at the time, even romantic dinners can be better in a booth side sitting / kanoodling etc. Some fancy pants places it's more appropriate to be directly opposite each other.

Also my wife is a bit deaf in her left ear, so in a heavy background noise joint I sit to her right so she hears me easily.

Last edited:
If this was a first date situation definitely across, but same side sitting can break up the monotony of married dinner dates. You should try something a little adventurous once in a while like swapping sides mid date and seeing if the waitress notices, or role playing a first date scenario with your wife where she’s turned off by your heavy fragrance of axe body spray but lets you smash anyways out of obligation for the spendy meal. That’s how you keep a relationship strong 💪🏻❤️

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
If this was a first date situation definitely across, but same side sitting can break up the monotony of married dinner dates. You should try something a little adventurous once in a while like swapping sides mid date and seeing if the waitress notices, or role playing a first date scenario with your wife where she’s turned off by your heavy fragrance of axe body spray but lets you smash anyways out of obligation for the spendy meal. That’s how you keep a relationship strong 💪🏻❤️
I'm not trying to do that I'm trying to divorce. Lol

Last edited:

Jennings

I sit next to my date. I didn't ask them out just to watch them shovel nachos into their mouth. And this way I get to be the closest to them while their ride is the one stuck sitting across from us.

Last edited:

badblue

Don't know why you are all bent out of shape over side sitting. If you sit side-by-side, she can jerk you off under the table.

Those foot-fetish weirdoes on the other hand... She can sit across if you're into foot stuff. I don't understand. Not my kink and you all disgust me.

Episode 11 GIF by SHOWTIME

GymWolf

Don't know why you are all bent out of shape over side sitting. If you sit side-by-side, she can jerk you off under the table.

Those foot-fetish weirdoes on the other hand... She can sit across if you're into foot stuff. I don't understand. Not my kink and you all disgust me.

Episode 11 GIF by SHOWTIME
Don't you like your dick getting rubbed by filthy, sweaty feet?

Last edited:

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
You forgot a third option:

Inside of them.

Ehh it depends. There's no one answer to this scenario in the way you presented your "question"

Top Bottom