• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Engine 5 Bodycam Horror Game - Paranormal Tales | Early Alpha Gameplay Trailer

poodaddy

I'm in. Always down for a new horror take. Just hope the gameplay is decent and not overly scripted....and it being ue5 worries me. Have we gotten anything ue5 that performs decent as of late? I'm not gonna buy a 4080 for this. My 2080 is gonna stick with me till PC hardware prices unfuck themselves.

Buggy Loop

I'm in. Always down for a new horror take. Just hope the gameplay is decent and not overly scripted....and it being ue5 worries me. Have we gotten anything ue5 that performs decent as of late? I'm not gonna buy a 4080 for this. My 2080 is gonna stick with me till PC hardware prices unfuck themselves.

Have we gotten any UE5 games yet outside of Fortnite? A ton of announced games, but none that pops to mind that is released.

poodaddy

Have we gotten any UE5 games yet outside of Fortnite? A ton of announced games, but none that pops to mind that is released.
Exactly. I suppose all the PC ports as of late that have had stuttering issues make me a bit apprehensive is all. Most of them were on UE4 after all, though I know UE5 might not have the same issues.

Suppose we'll just have to see.

xClout

Yeah, really not impressive visually

This though...

If you make a Silent Hill with the graphics of the last one, then holy shit..

Animated GIF

Top Bottom