• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VR Skater - Official PSVR2 Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A skateboarding game designed from the ground up for VR, is now coming to PlayStation VR2.
Join Andi from Deficit Games as he explains the controls, customization and why VR Skater is a must-play for skateboarding fans!

VR Skater is coming soon to PlayStation VR2.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Yes, that was in the perp games showcase, there's a thread already.
Edit: VR has too little interest to divide it in separate threads and not even do a good job at it because whatever youtube channels you regurgitate even if they have nothing new or of value didn't even upload all the individual videos after the showcase, hence the link here for folks to see them all...

Last edited:

Crayon

I was looking at the forum late last night and early today and I never saw that commpilation thread!

This game looks pretty cool, interesting use of the controllers to pull off tricks, environments look interesting also but a men's urinal? Weird

R6Rider

Wow, you really don't like new threads being created do you :messenger_grinning_squinting:

I don't see the issue with a thread per game, means the conversation is about that game rather than all mixed up. It's normal to create threads for game announcements, it's happens every E3/Game Awards.
Yeah I'm not sure what his problem is.

New threads are made for individual announcements and trailers for every show/event. It's completely normal.

ZoukGalaxy

Wow, you really don't like new threads being created do you :messenger_grinning_squinting:

I don't see the issue with a thread per game, means the conversation is about that game rather than all mixed up. It's normal to create threads for game announcements, it's happens every E3/Game Awards.
Was going to answer the same 😹, saw an answer in every single Perp thread 🥴

Last edited:
Top Bottom