• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We had a wedding ceremony in his bedroom': Michael Jackson accuser reveals he 'married the singer when he was ten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMephistoX

The "Peter Pan Syndrome" excuse becomes hilarious after a while when you start to get the full picture of his behavior across 20+ years.
Like I said he was crazy AF and it was creepy behavior but it doesn’t constitute evidence of sexual abuse like rape or molestation. Not giving him a pass on any of it but his inviting kids over to the ranch and having sleep overs wasn’t a secret it was an open book and parents were 100% to blame for putting their children into a fucked up situation and exploiting it for money. He thought it was normal behavior like all lunatics do but it doesn’t make him a rapist unless credible evidence comes out with his DNA on it or a judge finds him posthumously guilty or formerly sealed court records from settlements are brought to light with clear evidence of rape.

Last edited:

clarky

It's not enough because we're not biased like you are.

We weigh the evidence in front of us, and the evidence shows that the accusers have lied numerous times, which would make anyone doubt their accusations ( anyone but people who refuse to look at the facts, of course).

You just admitted that Evan Chandler made his son lie to get money, but you want to go back to, "Oh, but remember, he slept in the same bed as MJ!"

You want to pretend like you don't know what to believe, but then proceed to claim that you're defending a pedophile. You're frustrated because we don't accept your viewpoint.

Here is how biased you are.

Did you research this stuff? You didn't. You're still on websites that are not even credible.

I covered part of this before.

The magazine was dated MONTHS after the magazine was in print. The only way he could've touched it is if the prosecutor Tom Sneddon allowed him to.

False. Jackson had a big library and one of the books he had was called "Cronos" by Pere Formiguera. These books can be purchased to this day and this was considered "child erotica" because they contained a few images of a topless child. These books were not by his bedside, they were in his huge library.

You don't want to consider anything that goes against your narrative.
Clearly your not listening to me. This is pointless.

You chopped of the only part of my post that im remotely concerned with and ignored it again. Ive told you i agree with you they are cunts and liars. But it still doesn't change the facts that i have stated concern me.

I'll quote myself
"The massive elephant in the room is that he spent hundreds of night alone with young boys in bed. That's not normal behaviour by any reasoning. The only other adults our society that I've heard of that do this are paedophiles. That puts enough reasonable doubt in my mind that he's not innocent to lean on the side of caution. If this was a regular bloke at the end of the street he'd be on the sex offenders register from that alone."

Its not a narrative its just the way I personally feel. The fact you just completely ignore it is very telling. One day when you grow up a bit maybe you'll understand.

Just put me on ignore, your good at that.

Last edited:

DForce

Clearly your not listening to me. This is pointless.

You chopped of the only part of my post that im remotely concerned with and ignored it again. Ive told you i agree with you they are cunts and liars. But it still doesn't change the facts that i have stated concern me.

I'll quote myself
"The massive elephant in the room is that he spent hundreds of night alone with young boys in bed. That's not normal behaviour by any reasoning. The only other adults our society that I've heard of that do this are paedophiles. That puts enough reasonable doubt in my mind that he's not innocent to lean on the side of caution. If this was a regular bloke at the end of the street he'd be on the sex offenders register from that alone."

Its not a narrative its just the way I personally feel. The fact you just completely ignore it is very telling. One day when you grow up a bit maybe you'll understand.

Just put me on ignore, your good at that.
I addressed it in the post and I addressed it several times before. You just don't like anything other than someone completely demonizing Michal Jackson for sleeping in the same bed with kids. He also didn't sleep hundreds of nights alone with kids.

Jackson slept most of the time in the bathroom when other kids were there.
Q. Mr. Jackson would sleep in the bathroom?
A. On the chaise lounge. It was a large bathroom.
Q. What years was this?
A. I don’t recall what years, but it was more often than not.

Jackson wasn't spending hundreds of nights alone.
Q. So you were asked about Mr. Jackson’s room and times that you cleaned his room, and you were asked about the beds and whether there was one upstairs. And I am going to read you a little section of your testimony.

“Question: And there was one upstairs?

“Answer: Yes.

“On those occasions after you went to bedroom after a child had spent the night the bedroom, which beds were messed up?

“Both.

“And they both looked like they had been slept in?

“Yes.”

Is that consistent with your recollection?

A. Yes, the majority of the time, yes.

Wade, Safechuck, Jordan, and Gavin are the accusers. Wade and Gavin barely saw Michael Jackson. Jordan and Safechuck weren't spending hundreds of nights and the other people said MJ didn't do anything inappropriate with them.

You guys keep sticking to sleeping in the same bed as boys.

Your argument is getting repetitive after we addressed it many times before. You just don't like our answers. lol

clarky

Jackson wasn't spending hundreds of nights alone.
I'll just quote myself , easier as you just won't listen to anything anyone has to say.
"Barnes later said he shared Jackson’s bed for nine years. " Never alone though right?

"It was Michael Jackson who wanted to share the bed and it was Jackson who asked the mother, not the child. During later trips, the parents never had a suite near Jackson’s suite, even though James was only ten years old"

"When they had their first sleepover, Michael Jackson came to visit the Safechuck family. Imagine that: A man, who is about 29 years old, is visiting your family and later on, sleeps in the child’s room"

"Sometimes, Michael and James would even pitch a tent in the living room and sleep there, together."

" In Florida 1988, Jackson rented a house for the Safechuck family and one for him and James. "

"He stated that he slept in MJ’s bed on a regular basis throughout the tour. "

"In early 1989, when James was about eleven, he again visited Michael and accompanied him to the Grammy Awards, the boy again shared Jackson’s bed, without anyone else. Whenever James visited Neverland, he slept in Jackson’s bed."

Q. is true that you stayed with Mr. Jackson in his bed? A. Yes.
Q. And your mother stayed in a separate room; A. Yes.

Karlee Barnes, also testified that Brett slept 365 nights in Jackson’s bed:
A. Well, if I said I spent half the year overseas with him one year and half of the year overseas with him the other year, I think that would total about 365 days altogether.

Q. Okay. So 365 nights he spent the night alone with your brother in his room?

A. Yes.
Ill respond for you save you some time:

DForce: "LOL look at you your biased, half of those quotes are bullshit and the other half didn't even accuse him of anything stop trying to call MJ a paedophile pushing the agenda your sick mind has come up with"

The massive elephant in the room is that he spent hundreds of night alone with young boys in bed. That's not normal behaviour by any reasoning. The only other adults our society that I've heard of that do this are paedophiles. That puts enough reasonable doubt in my mind that he's not innocent to lean on the side of caution. If this was a regular bloke at the end of the street he'd be on the sex offenders register from that alone.

Answer a question for me if you don't mind.

Why do you think he chose to sleep with young boys?

Last edited:

DForce

Ill respond for you save you some time:

DForce: "LOL look at you your biased, half of those quotes are bullshit and the other half didn't even accuse him of anything stop trying to call MJ a paedophile pushing the agenda your sick mind has come up with"

Unlike you, I don't gloss over anything and say "they're bullshit" I addressed many of these points and you ignored them. Whenever I'm asked directly about the facts at hand, I address them, you ignore them and make excuses.

You're often quoting people who slept in the same bed with Michael who denied doing anything inappropriate. This means you don't believe their claim and want to push an agenda.

Answer a question for me if you don't mind.

Why do you think he chose to sleep with young boys?

Michael Jackson grew up sleeping in the bed with his brothers. He slept in the bed with children and adults unrelated to him. As I quoted testimony from a maid when he slept in the bed, it was mostly with either other children or adults and he was mostly sleeping in the bathroom. It was something normal for him. He raised children that weren't his and they reported no abuse.

Brett Barnes denies the allegations and defended him many times. Same with Corey, Culkin, his sister, Nicole, etc. The only people who came forward have either lied or have been pressured by their parents to give false allegations.

You want to push a narrative that's not there and you're frustrated that no one will buy it lol. Only people who came forward have lied or been pressured by their parents, and that's going to make any reasonable person believe he had no intention to abuse them.

Sentenza

Exactly, in the entirety of modern history this one man gets a pass for sleeping with children?
Also, please note how the narrative “He was a child at heart, disinterested in sexual things” is in stark contrast with:
- several of the finding in his home
- some of the excuses his very fans use to argue “he was totally a womanizer/completely not gay”.
- his very PUBLIC BEHAVIOR, like locking fingers and leaning on each other with a kid, like a cuddly couple (because that’s NOT what kids of the same age do while playing with each other, in case someone missed the memo).
- a good half dozen of his former young lovers coming out to confirm “oh yeah, we fucked” over the years, but I guess that’s a technicality or something.

Last edited:

clarky

Unlike you, I don't gloss over anything and say "they're bullshit" I addressed many of these points and you ignored them. Whenever I'm asked directly about the facts at hand, I address them, you ignore them and make excuses.

You're often quoting people who slept in the same bed with Michael who denied doing anything inappropriate. This means you don't believe their claim and want to push an agenda.

Michael Jackson grew up sleeping in the bed with his brothers. He slept in the bed with children and adults unrelated to him. As I quoted testimony from a maid when he slept in the bed, it was mostly with either other children or adults and he was mostly sleeping in the bathroom. It was something normal for him. He raised children that weren't his and they reported no abuse.
He slept with young boys because he did it growning up. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_grinning_smiling:

Get the fuck out of here. You're delusional.

You know why i think you wont engage about it properly? because there is no rational reason any grown adult would engage in such behaviour and you know it.

As for him mostly sleeping not alone, ive proven that not to be true, unless theres a random maid said under oath that he enjoyed kipping in the toilet of course.

Last edited:

DForce

He slept with young boys because he did it growning up. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_grinning_smiling:

Get the fuck out of here. You delusional.

You know why i think you wont engage about it properly? because there is no rational reason any grown adult would engage in such behaviour and you know it.

Jackson said it himself. He also has friends who said that's how he grew up.

It's not a delusion. You're just not willing to accept it as a possibility because you think anyone who does this has sexual thoughts. You're biased, period.

As for him mostly sleeping not alone, ive proven that not to be true, unless theres a random maid said so under oath that he enjoyed kipping in the bog of course.
I quoted testimony several times. So, you're lying. lol.

Other maids were caught lying under oath and admitted they didn't see anything. I quoted credible stories and key witnesses.

You're losing your argument, and just like the few other people on here, you sort to personal attacks when conversations don't go your way. You don't accept anything less than for anyone to call him a pedo.

clarky

Jackson said it himself. He also has friends who said that's how he grew up.

It's not a delusion. You're just not willing to accept it as a possibility because you think anyone who does this has sexual thoughts. You're biased, period.

I quoted testimony several times. So, you're lying. lol.

Other maids were caught lying under oath and admitted they didn't see anything. I quoted credible stories and key witnesses.

You're losing your argument, and just like the few other people on here, you sort to personal attacks when conversations don't go your way. You don't accept anything less than for anyone to call him a pedo.

Pretty much everybody in the world who has brothers and sisters grow up sleeping in the same room/bed at some point Thats normal, you don't continue it into adulthood with strangers. Fuck me.

A. Well, if I said I spent half the year overseas with him one year and half of the year overseas with him the other year, I think that would total about 365 days altogether.

A. Yes.

Seem pretty clear cut to me, this is just one boy. So im going with hundreds of times.

This is from testimony, from people that you use to defend him so don't tell me its not true.

And yes I do think that anyone who sleeps with young boys alone as someone not to be trusted around children. Period. Maybe I'm in minority but i don't think so.

Last edited:

DForce

A. Yes.

Seem pretty clear cut to me, this is just one boy. So im going with hundreds of times.

This is from testimony, from people that you use to defend him so don't tell me its not true.

I would put more context in this, but first, let's quote Brett Barnes.

QUESTION: Who were the other boys who were there about the time that you were there?

ANSWER. I saw Mac there, Macaulay Culkin. His — Levon and Elijah. Frank, Eddie, Dominick — Aldo. Marie Nicole. My sister, of course.

That’s all I really remember.
QUESTION: Of the ones that you’ve mentioned, how many of them shared Michael Jackson’s bedroom while you were there?

ANSWER. All of them have.

The Dangerous tour only lasted a few months.

Context provides more.

Marie Barnes
Q. And is it true that during the entirety of that trip your son slept in Mr. Jackson's room with Mr. Jackson?

A. I wouldn't say during the entirety.

Q. Most of it?

A. I would say at times.

DForce

Fuck me with a fish fork, I don't need context or hearsay.

There is no context in which this behaviour is deemed acceptable. ZERO.
Oh, as soon as I prove the hundreds of times alone wasn't true, you throw a fit.

Typical.

If you're going to react this way whenever someone proves you wrong, then don't bother replying.

clarky

Oh, as soon as I prove the hundreds of times alone wasn't true, you throw a fit.

Typical.

If you're going to react this way whenever someone proves you wrong, then don't bother replying.

A Fit?
A laughing fit is more accurate.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_winking_tongue::messenger_grinning_sweat:

This karlee barnes character is another liar apparently, because reasons.

Last edited:

DForce

A Fit?
A laughing fit is more accurate.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_winking_tongue::messenger_grinning_sweat:

This karlee barnes character is another liar apparently, because reasons.
She's not a liar, she just doesn't know because she's not her brother. We have testimony from the man himself and the mother.

You're not laughing and your comments indicate that. lol.

Sorry to break it to you, but it wasn't always alone according to Barnes himself, so your hundreds of times are inaccurate.

clarky

Oh, as soon as I prove the hundreds of times alone wasn't true
Ah ok now your arguing over numbers. I see.

I was using barnes as example of a boy he slept with alone, which regardless of what did or did not go on is my main bone of contention if youd bother to read my comments.

DForce

Ah ok now your arguing over numbers. I see.
I said it from the beginning and you weren't paying attention.

I was using barnes as example of a boy he slept with alone, which regardless of what did or did not go on is my main bone of contention if youd bother to read my comments.

I know what your "my bone of contention" is. I'm literally saying it doesn't mean much because everyone outside of that handful of accusers denied it. You're relying on testimony from false accusers and suspicious behavior without admitting that it's unlikely that he did anything inappropriate.

I don't have time to sit here and have you complain every time I post facts disputing your arguments.

Drew1440

Some of the old Howard Stern shows from around the Michael Jackson trial, seems even they didn't know what to think of the allegations.

clarky

I said it from the beginning and you weren't paying attention.

I know what your "my bone of contention" is. I'm literally saying it doesn't mean much because everyone outside of that handful of accusers denied it. You're relying on testimony from false accusers and suspicious behavior without admitting that it's unlikely that he did anything inappropriate.

I don't have time to sit here and have you complain every time I post facts disputing your arguments.
im not relying on the testimony of anyone? Theres multiple accounts that he slept with young boys alone. Thats not in dispute and thats my main issue, ive said this multiple times.

You seem to be clutching to the fact that the people lied, im saying that what anyone has said or not doesnt change the fact that his behaviour patterns are very similar to that of a paedophile.

I wouldnt leave my kids alone with Michael Jackson for one second. Even a small amount of doubt is enough.

Could nothing have gone on for all those year? its possible of course, but doubtful in my eyes.

we are just going to have to agree to disagree or go round in circles forever.

DForce

im not relying on the testimony of anyone? Theres multiple accounts that he slept with young boys alone. Thats not in dispute and thats my main issue, ive said this multiple times.

You seem to be clutching to the fact that the people lied, im saying that what anyone has said or not doesnt change the fact that his behaviour patterns are very similar to that of a paedophile.

I wouldnt leave my kids alone with Michael Jackson for one second. Even a small amount of doubt is enough.

Could nothing have gone on for all those year? its possible of course, but doubtful in my eyes.

we are just going to have to agree to disagree or go round in circles forever.

We know it's your main issue. That's what you're relying on. What you don't want to accept is that it doesn't mean someone is a pedophile, regardless of how you feel. You're relying on it and labeling him a pedophile based on assumptions.

I'm basing my argument on facts. It's a fact they lied. It's a fact that two assures have been manipulated by their parents. It's a fact that two other accusers lied about events, changed their stories, and were embarrassed in court as adults for giving false testimonies.

Here's a simple fact that you need to accept: Facts outweigh assumptions. Stop replying to people whenever they point out facts. I was asking another person questions and you want to drive home the point that he slept in the bed with kids.

I'm here disputing false claims that I can prove. You want to keep telling people the same thing over and over again and you won't accept anything less than someone calling him a pedophile.

I'm going to ignore your posts unless you actually start discussing facts and stop repeating the same tired argument. lol.

Sentenza

I don't get why you are so stubborn, clarky clarky .
Why can't you get that just because someone spent his last 30 years constantly hanging around little cute boys, being cuddly and lovey-dovey with them, having "sleepovers" in the same bed, doing the "rubba-rubba" in bed "spooning" on their ass, sharing a jacuzzi and sending them love memos and books filled with pictures of naked kids, it really doesn't mean you have to read maliciously into it.

It's something unusual and highly inappropriate, sure, but you'd have to be genuinely dirty-minded to see it as anything else than an act of kindness!

Last edited:

PanzerAzel

You want to gloss over all the information and blame it on childhood trauma.
No. I want to incorporate all the information and view it through the lens of childhood trauma.…..an important distinction.
I BARELY used ANY testimonies from people who vouched for Michael Jackson.
And what if you had?

This is the crux of my issue, and why I’m not engaging you on the grounds you insist. Let’s say I humor you, “do the research” , and we each lay down our own side’s facts respective to our cases. Absent forensic certainty establishing guilt, which we do not have, explain to me on what basis I should believe those testifying in defense of MJ over those testifying against him? If you’re going to argue there’s proof that they lied previously so are not credible, alright…..do you think I wouldn’t be able to find deceit or something that compromises the integrity of those who defend MJ in order to pull their credibility into disrepute? Or discover an agenda or ulterior motive somewhere? Why should that not discredit them equally?

…..and around and around we would go. Pointless. Don’t you recognize how the very thing you are using to discredit the opinion inconvenient to your position can be turned around on you just the same?

Further, your entire argument appeals to strict, forensic examinations of claims or actions someone did that conflicted with another at differing points in time. It is uncompromising, inflexible and dogmatic (I suspect intentionally so), akin to pointing to DNA or documented evidence that would withstand all forms of scientific scrutiny. But that’s not the territory we are operating in; we are discussing testimonies and inaccuracies that need to be viewed through a lens of personal growth and human understanding. For better or for worse, extending through a period of many years dealing with individuals who have been traumatized, manipulated, and taken advantage of by someone highly influential and powerful when they were children, who they idolized to nigh deification, and who knew no better. But people change. They grow, they accept, they heal. And sure, in that process (and even prior to it) they deny and they lie. Sometimes many times over. I don’t find this unreasonable nor unexpected, but precisely the opposite. What is 100% unreasonable (and you damn well know it deep down, even though you will inevitably dodge again) was MJ’s actions around minors. Completely unacceptable and highly suspicious, and I’m glad his ass was held to the fire numerous times for acting so irresponsibly. Maybe it will show people what he did was not alright.

Look, I don’t know how much more mileage we can get out of this discussion, seems we’re rapidly approaching an impasse, so I’ll just say this: your refusal to accord anything to the human condition, only hiding behind the uncompromising nature of specific events stagnant from the past really demonstrates a lack of critical thinking, and a poor understanding of how people function in the world. It is not so simple.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't get why you are so stubborn, clarky clarky .
Why can't you get that just because someone spent his last 30 years constantly hanging around little cute boys, being cuddly and lovey-dovey with them, having "sleepovers" in the same bed, doing the "rubba-rubba" in bed "spooning" on their ass, sharing a jacuzzi and sending them love memos and books filled with pictures of naked kids, it really doesn't mean you have to read maliciously into it.

It's something unusual and highly inappropriate, sure, but you'd have to be genuinely dirty-minded to see it as anything else than an act of kindness!
How dare you call it unusual and inappropriate! I'm putting you on ignore until blah blah blah...

DForce

No. I want to incorporate all the information and view it through the lens of childhood trauma.…..an important distinction.

And what if you had?

This is the crux of my issue, and why I’m not engaging you on the grounds you insist.
Then come back to me when you study the facts and stop blaming everything on childhood trauma. I'm here to discuss facts and not make excuses for their behavior.

Sentenza

explain to me on what basis I should believe those testifying in defense of MJ over those testifying against him? If you’re going to argue there’s proof that they lied previously so are not credible, alright…..do you think I wouldn’t be able to find deceit or something that compromises the integrity of those who defend MJ in order to pull their credibility into disrepute? Or discover an agenda or ulterior motive somewhere? Why should that not discredit them equally?
You know, like La Toya Jackson, someone who in 1993 denounced the behavior of his brother and pretty much accused him publicly to be a pedophile... Only to change her tune entirely and become one of his strongest supporters over the years. And Incidentally being exceptionally well-paid for the courtesy.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Then come back to me when you study the facts and stop blaming everything on childhood trauma. I'm here to discuss facts and not make excuses for their behavior.
Funny how you won't make excuses for their behavior but you've got an excuse for all of the dead pedo's behavior and actions.

How does it feeling knowing most people in here and the world at large believe he was pedo? 🤡 is it upsetting to you? Does it make you sad?

Last edited:
No blacks on jury, pro prosecution and pro police and MJ still was vindicated. Arviso case.

SHAPIRO: And a jury instruction says that you can consider motive or reason to lie. And here, the mother had lied before. The mother took him to a lawyer, not to the police department to make the complaint. And he took him to the same lawyer, an excellent lawyer, a friend of both of ours, Larry Feldman (search), who represented Jordy Chandler (search). That is not the way victims act.

But Mr. Weitzman, it doesn't discount the fact that you had a grown man sleeping with boys with pornographic homosexual material in the room.

WEITZMAN: It absolutely does not discount it. But Bill, this young accuser gave four different stories. His credibility was at issue. The jury asked for his testimony to be read back.
He gave the first story, which was there were five molestations. Then he gave a different story to the Department of Social Services and said nothing happened. Then he gave a third story to the lawyers. And then he got up and testified that it happened twice.

So I think the jury had some concerns about his credibility. That's why they asked for his testimony to be reread. So I don't believe it was just the mother. I don't think the mother alone could have taken this case all the way.
O'REILLY: Mr. Shapiro, are there any similarities to this case and the O.J. Simpson acquittal that you were involved with? Do you see any similarities at all?

SHAPIRO: No, but I see a lot of differences. The difference I see here is the Simpson jury was chastised for being racially biased in favor of Simpson, for being stupid, for not spending enough time.

In this case, you have no blacks on the jury. You have a jury that deliberated for six days. They had instructions of over almost 100 pages of very difficult instructions, but they clearly followed the law.

And I think the big difference here and the difference for the public is they can see that not every verdict in California is a crazy verdict, and that the people here were the type of people that are conservative, that are pro-prosecution, that are pro-police, and yet they still had a reasonable doubt.

Stuart360

Used to be a big MJ fan but i just dont know what to think about all this. I can def see both sides of the argument.
For me, i just cant get my head around why a man as famous as him would be so open about all this if he actually was secretly abusing children. I know the argument can be made that he's covering hmself but when i put myself in his shoes, imagine i'm a pedo, i just cant get my head around why i would be so open and public about all this if i really was a pedo, you know what i mean?, i'd be scared to death.

Also i know some people think his whole 'he had no childhood and now thats why he acts like a kid' image is fake but i have read and watched so many vids and articles about his silly behaviour over the years. I mean anyone ever hear Russel Crowe tell his story about how MJ would ring up the hotels Crowe was staying at, call his room, act like someone else, then when Crowe would start getting mad, MJ would start giggling on the phone and say its only Michael Russel, silly' lol. Crowe had never even met MJ.:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I still dont know what side i fall on, but i do believe him helping sick children etc wasnt some facade to get his hands on kids. I also believe that he probably does prefer the company of kids over adults.

Last edited:

Sentenza

So, guys, what do we think about that (OTHER) time a young MJ attempted to have "phone sex" and talk about masturbation with an non-collaborative 13 years old?

Isn't that the most loving act a person could do, too?
It was probably just his inner child having a boner.

EDIT - Fun facts: this episodes pre-dates the 1993 scandal by a long shot and it was rediscovered by American media only because of the allegations emerged at the time. Also, the person telling the story never attempted to "make bank" over it.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I want one of the pedo defenders to answer a point made by Sentenza. Was wacko a pure innocent asexual manchild or was he a virile "red blooded" male who was "porking Lisa Marie Presley all over Neverland" as one of the pedo defenders claimed in this thread? You can't have it both ways pedo defenders.

MJ had a side that looked after kids, took care of them, like the young actor from Family Matters said, MJ would call him for years just to give him career advice and watch over him, and nothing funny ever happened. Same with Feldman. He also said MJ liked the company of kids, because "They would be more honest with him than adults , a kid would say why does your nose look funny and he loved that" As a person who never got to do the stuff kids did I believe MJ was genuinely childlike around kids, trying to give them the life he never had. It was important to him that they enjoyed childhood. But he was adult like in business and every other time.

This thread is a great example of why MJ was not convicted in court. You can keep trying to make innocent stuff salacious, you can throw it all at the wall, try to disgust with innuendo, but in the end when it comes to fact, facts always win over fiction and so do people with great character over liars and scammers. The stupid lying HBO doc, they tried to convince people with nasty tales, but they had no evidence to back that muck up, they wanted you to think oh this is disgusting, but not to use reason, not to ask for facts and refuse to put on anyone that could debunk their mockumentary in 5 secs. For years these scum hid behind what people didn't know, once the information is out there its easy to see who are the scum in this scenarios and its not MJ.

Last edited:

Ionian

I want one of the pedo defenders to answer a point made by Sentenza. Was wacko a pure innocent asexual manchild or was he a virile "red blooded" male who was "porking Lisa Marie Presley all over Neverland" as one of the pedo defenders claimed in this thread? You can't have it both ways pedo defenders.

Had a pedo fuck up my sisters life. She tried to kill herself. I remember visiting her after she slit her wrists when an adult.

Possibly me as well. He wanted me to undress in a room that I shared for a family holiday (I didn't).

You stupid idiots saying that he wasn't a mark for people trying to make money off him.

Now, after that experience ... and what has been recorded, well.

Kinda easy isn't it? Boo-fucking-hoo. Is what I say. (In terms of armchair criticism).

Not a single person saying the same about what happened to them. Too busy jacking off to anime no doubt.

Waaifu Jackson?

Last edited:

DForce

So you want me to believe...

- The Arvizo family was being held captive by Michael Jackson even though he was not there.

- The Arvizo family escaped when he was not there and then went back a second time just to escape again?

- While they claim to have been being held captive, they were stealing MJ's belongs, trying to scam MJ's celebrity friends, and going on shopping sprees with MJ's money.

- The Arvizos denied the allegations and then somehow claimed to have been molested after meeting with the prosecutor.

- The Arvizo kids were molested while MJ was being investigated.

People compare MJ being found not guilty is comparable to OJ Simpson. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sentenza

Had a pedo fuck up my sisters life. She tried to kill herself. I remember visiting her after she slit her wrists when an adult.

Possibly me as well. He wanted me to undress in a room that I shared for a family holiday (I didn't).

You stupid idiots saying that he wasn't a mark for people trying to make money off him.

Fuck off with the attempt at emotional manipulation, please.

Not sure in what way what you experienced should be considered in ANY way a point in your following argument.

You have personal experience of sexual abuse and THAT made you a staunch Michael Jackson stan? Ok. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Last edited:
My mom had 9 siblings and growing up they all slept on the same giant bed (they weren't too well off). Some of her siblings were 10+ years younger, few were older. Not opining on MJ himself, but just saying it's normal for people to sleep in the same bed.

Ionian

Fuck off with the attempt at emotional manipulation, please.

Not sure in what way what you experienced should be considered in ANY way a point in your following argument.

It hurt you that I shared the fact that my sister (definitely) and possibly myself was abused?

"Fuck off" you said. Pretty much what was said when it was exposed.

Now, read my post again, then take a deep breath (drink some water) and comment again.

You told me to "fuck off" when I said about sexual abuse.

Shameful.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I'll just quot
It hurt you that I shared the fact that my sister (definitely) and possibly myself was abused?

"Fuck off" you said. Pretty much what was said when it was exposed.

Now, read my post again, then take a deep breath (drink some water) and comment again.

You told me to "fuck off" when I said about sexual abuse.

Shameful.
What does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Was Wacko a virile "red blooded" male who loved women as some lunatic here claimed or was he a pure innocent Asexual Manchild? Choose a narative and stick with it.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
My mom had 9 siblings and growing up they all slept on the same giant bed (they weren't too well off). Some of her siblings were 10+ years younger, few were older. Not opining on MJ himself, but just saying it's normal for people to sleep in the same bed.
If by people you mean family I agree. If by people you strange young boys that are no relation to you then I disagree.

Ionian

I'll just quot

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Was Wacko a virile "red blooded" male who loved women as some lunatic here claimed or was he a pure innocent Asexual Manchild? Choose a narative and stick with it.

Fine.

I obviously have no experience in this despite sharing the devastating result on my family.

You win.

Ionian

Alright, let me break it down. it has nothing to do with Michael Jackson.

- Aunt used to babysit
- We had rabbits in the back garden
- Aunt for whatever reason was not there
- Husband (Uncle)

Abused my sister. I was very small.

Fucker locked the door.

The end.

EDIT: We had had two rabbits. I Love rabbits, timid things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom