• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
AiTVSwl.jpg

Some car care stuff. I'm very interested in the whole detailing scene. Been watching a ton of youtube content and will start working on my car. Just last weekend I went through the Autoglym system and below are the results.

** Also just picked up a clay bar kit and a dual action orbital polisher.

SCA_636951_hi-res.jpg

SCA_636708_hi-res.jpg

WAC22916---Hydro-Slick---FRONT-1500x1500_720x_9c1caaa6-cb74-49cd-8386-4d0102e30caf_720x.gif

AutoGlym pre-wash, foam wash and paint seal results:

326209181_740504154298653_6422440417046323995_n.jpg

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
As a side note, it's quite hilarious how a cheap af 20€ jacket could easily be considered a 2800$ Balagiaca.

Fashion lol.

I mean, remember when they were selling ripped up skinny jeans for like $400? No prices ever surprise me these days when it comes to clothes.

Lasha

page front GIF

Could someone translate that for me?

No offence btw.
Demna Gvasalia is the creative director for Balenciaga. Demna has a massive passion for vintage clothing. He draws heavily from retro Georgian and Soviet styles. I buy my winter clothes in Tbilisi because I cbf spending money on a season I see maybe 3-5 times a decade. I've put together a few looks that passed off as from Vetements/ Balenciaga by picking through flea markets in Tbilisi. Its cool and funny to see some of the looks being spread in the fashion world.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Demna Gvasalia is the creative director for Balenciaga. Demna has a massive passion for vintage clothing. He draws heavily from retro Georgian and Soviet styles. I buy my winter clothes in Tbilisi because I cbf spending money on a season I see maybe 3-5 times a decade. I've put together a few looks that passed off as from Vetements/ Balenciaga by picking through flea markets in Tbilisi. Its cool and funny to see some of the looks being spread in the fashion world.

Jfc you know you shit. Very cool to read. Thanks for responding. Btw I used Balenciaga totally random haha. You've given my cheap af winter jacket meaning =P

Last edited:

Lasha

Jfc you know you shit. Very cool to read. Thanks for responding. Btw I used Balenciaga totally random haha
I love high fashion and I consult for one of the major design houses which gives me a lot of exposure. Hermes is my favorite though. Sadly I don't have much because I'm a bit too tall and broad shouldered to work their looks.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
I love high fashion and I consult for one of the major design houses which gives me a lot of exposure. Hermes is my favorite though. Sadly I don't have much because I'm a bit too tall and broad shouldered to work their looks.

I can sense your passion =) I have no clue about fashion. But I'm always impressed and can appreciate when seeing someone well dressed.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Oh I love Blue especially light. haha

But yea, I wanted something different than White or black as a Primary color.

The Tan and blue good pretty well together.

Haha I'm not a fan of black/white as well even though I bought some cheap Asics for walking/gym:

0WTIRmx.jpg

I have to say that baby blue with the tan do sync very well! And again in really like the model. Nice.

Enjoy them!

OZ9000

So I'm building a house and it's been a very, very, very expensive past few weeks.

vogue_grey_matt_xl_rectified_porcelain_floor_tiled.jpg

1000x1000 Matt grey kitchen floor tiles

prestige-plus-12mm-silver-oak-plank-ac4-click-laminate-flooring-3900-room-shot-2xl.jpg

"Silver oak" laminate flooring

Both look better in person.

C77602-1000-Curved-Grey-Slimline-Back-To-Wall-Unit-and-Toilet_1.jpg

Toilet x4

c76248-1200-corsica-storm-grey-wall-hung-basin-drawer-vanity-800mm.jpg

Sink x4

71-Q57L106L._AC_SL1126_.jpg

Q Acoustics Qi65 C Ceiling Speaker x4

q3020iav-white.jpg

Q Acoustics 3020i 5.1 Cinema Pack

TP-Link-Omada-EAP610-Wi-Fi-6-access-point-retail-box.jpg

TP-Link EAP 610 WiFi 6 x4

Router-03-1280x720.png

TP-Link OC200 Omada Controller

TL-SG3428MP.jpg

TP-Link TL-SG3428MP JetStream 28-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 24-Port PoE+

cost-of-solar-panels-1024x683.jpg

Solar panels (not my picture but installation in progress)

Not pictured (in progress)
- Underfloor heating for the house
- Plasterboarding
- Plastering/skimming
(above four cost me £35k including labour)

Shudder to think the labour costs of the plumbing/toilets/tiles/flooring

By the time this house is built I will have nothing left in my bank :| :'(

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Hermès?

Bro, Dior Homme is where it’s at.

Dark Star

PS5, Ragnarok bundle! :D It should arrive in 2 days or so

I got one like a month ago. been playing a ton of Elden Ring too.

honestly one of the most satisfying/worth it purchases in a long time. I can't believe it took me this long to finally get a PS5 (well, besides the whole shortage, and having to be invited to buy one from Amazon)

my PS4 is now in another room, i still use it for my large download size games like COD Cold War and RDR2. it's crazy how small the PS4 controller feels in your hands after playing the PS5 for long time.

Last edited:
I got one like a month ago. been playing a ton of Elden Ring too.

honestly one of the most satisfying/worth it purchases in a long time. I can't believe it took me this long to finally get a PS5 (well, besides the whole shortage, and having to be invited to buy one from Amazon)

my PS4 is now in another room, i still use it for my large download size games like COD Cold War and RDR2. it's crazy how small the PS4 controller feels in your hands after playing the PS5 for long time.
Wow, glad you're enjoying it that much! Makes me look even more forward to it XD And with Ragnarok supporting gyro aiming, I can't wait to give it a whirl! Also looking forward to the Astrobot game as well and other stuff if I can find it...any recommendations, send em my way

Cyberpunkd

2x Merino Wool 250 base layers from Smartwool. Almost there, just need skiing gloves and ski pants.

Tempted by another pair of running shoes, but my Ghost 14 are good for another 300km...

dorkimoe

The analog was removed don’t worry guys. Lol I forgot to take a picture after I took it down. The digital is a tidbyt. It does weather and sports scores and news. Before anyone asks it’s a reflection in the tv not a smudge. The camera on the tv is for govee lights.

NokJWii.jpg

Last edited:
Got the PSVR2 + control charger in Japan!

Both payed already.

Just the dock is kinda strange as I didn’t get a confirmation email but they did discount the $$ from my bank account

Top Bottom