• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's this P90X workout stuff?

Boonoo

Battersea Power Station said:
I'm probably around the same level as you. I can do push-ups OK (not great) but I suck at pull-ups (I can do 6 reverse and like... 2 wide). And I've also been doing running/jogging everyday.

I've found it doable, but I do the reverse schedule: P90X in the morning, jogging in the evenings. I like that because running kinda loosens and extends many of the muscles that were worked in the morning. Some days I feel good and can do 3 miles and some days my legs are dead and I stop at 2. Some days after running I also try to do some foot-speed exercises. I do some competitive fencing and foot control/speed are maybe the most important thing for me, so I need to balance the weight and strength-training with quickness and flexibility.

Ah nice; that sounds like it works pretty well. I think that I may prep for about a month or so and then start clean in September. The real trick will be working on waking up properly so that I can get this done before I have to start doing things.

I started P90x in June. The first week was pretty tough, but not impossible. I made it all the way to the end of the first phase, and then I got bronchitus. Couldn't workout for almost three weeks because of being so sick. I've been struggling to get back into the program ever since. The first week I went back, the program just kicked my ass...I couldn't even finish the workouts. Now I'm pretty much fully recovered and have finished a full week of P90x. Made it through most of the workouts, but it's harder than it ever was before.

Anyway, in the first month, I went from 218 lbs to 198 lbs, and lost a few inches from my waist. To my eyes, my body looked better in the mirror than when I had started. So, I think I was making some progress, but now I basically have to start all over because of getting fucking sick. Really pisses me off, but that's life...you finally start to make some progress, then you get knocked the fuck down. Just gotta get back up again, and that's the part I am struggling with right now. I had tremendous momentum going into week five of the program, but then getting sick threw me off the tracks completely.

I truly believe that after 60 straight days I would have begun to see a big difference, but now it will be two months before I know if that's true or not. If I had not gotten sick, I might actually be able to see my abs by now...I've never seen them in my entire life...can't wait for the day. Ah well, hopefully by the end of September I will be close to achieving my ideal body.

To anyone that doubts this program works, there's really no way in hell it wouldn't work, as long as you follow it precisely. It's not a gimmick in any way. It's just good old fashioned hard work. You will sweat a lot and curse at your TV even more. But just calculate your caloric needs and eat the correct food ratios. Follow along with the workouts and try your best to keep up (you won't be able to keep up at all times, but just do your best). If you do these things, you will see results. No doubt about it. Now, whether you can get totally ripped in just 90 days...that's not so certain. It might take longer than 90 days, but this progarm will definitely get you there if you stick to it.

jason10mm

nilbog21 said:
Can someone give me an idea of what the diet consists of? And also do you need to buy their shakes, etc? I've looked through this thread and failed :/

Also do you need a resistance band? aren't those a joke?

The diet is split into three phases. The first phase (for the first month) is sort of a South Beach/Atkins "lite". I.e. it is a low carb, high protein diet. Lots of wheat muffins, veggies, and lean meats. It tries to fit you into one of three groups (based on bodyweight/caloric need) to determine how much you should eat. There are recipies and entire meal planners, so if you had ZERO imagination, you could just follow their plan to the letter.

They want you to eat every few hours to keep your metabolism up (if the body is always being fed, it will not hoard fat) and keep you from getting too hypoglycemic to the point that you become a grump or binge at your next meal.

As the program moves on, it ups the carbs and protein. The diet itself is just a CLEAN diet. Cuts out alcohol and lots of sugar, which is why some folk, who previously lived on doughnuts and french fries, drop so much weight. You actually have to eat quite a bit to keep your energy up for p90x.

The resistance bands come in different thicknesses, which correlate to increased resistance. The thicker bands are no joke! The important thing to remember is that they start stretching easily, but get harder towards the end, so unlike free weights, you have to plan for the increasing resistance. Like the old bowflex, it feels very different than using free iron or pulley machines.

You don't have to use anything. Like I said before, their recovery shake is not much different than any other recovery drink on the market. Just a shot of sugar and some protein to get you up and running after the workout. The bars are similar. They are just conveinent snacks, but the South Beach or whatever bars are equivalent.

P90x is 90%common sense exercise/dieting advice, wrapped up in a well organized system designed so that a noob can follow it to the letter, with a 10% energy motivation boost from Tony Horton, who does a good job making you think he is really there watching you work out.

Dammit, it always surprises me I can be this sore after taking a break. It's only the 2nd day too, :lol

Anyway, I personally use chocolate milk as my recovery drink and I'm skipping protein bars this time through. I'm not following the meal plan exactly this time but just following the different directions. I do think it's important to eat enough on this workout plan however, so I wouldn't recommend anyone do some kind of caloric restriction during it, I imagine you'd lose a ton of muscle if you did.

Anyway, Plyo today, how I hate that workout...

I've started this today and I have a question. Using the workings given in the book, I'm in the level 2 category for the food plan. Hwever, I cycle a 19 mile round journey to and from work every day so would I be better off starting being in level 3?

Thanks.

J Tourettes said:
I've started this today and I have a question. Using the workings given in the book, I'm in the level 2 category for the food plan. Hwever, I cycle a 19 mile round journey to and from work every day so would I be better off starting being in level 3?

Thanks.
I'm not going to say this is a "scientific" answer as it's only from personal experience: yes. If you're actively working out, you need to up your food intake. But don't be afraid about getting it "perfect."

One of my downfalls is that if I'm not doing the absolutely right thing, e.g. right amount of protein, carbs, weight, reps, etc., I feel as if I'm wasting my time and I almost give up. I have to keep reminding myself that it's ok to be less than exact and that I just need to use the feedback for next time.

Since I do running in the evenings, sometimes I'm really low on energy and can hardly do the number of laps that were easy for me last week. So I know I (probably) didn't eat enough and I'm low on energy and I adjust accordingly.

Just remember that it's a constant adjustment -- a push and pull, maybe even based upon how hard/easy you're biking/coasting to or from work -- and that it's ok if you're off a little here and there. At least it helps me.

--------

Re: Yoga X

I don't have extensive experience with yoga (I've done maybe 2 different routines, and one of them is Bikram Yoga, which most don't consider "authentic") but, damn. The discrepancy between the first half and the second half is huge. The first is like a chore: repeating the runner's stretch evolutions over and over and over and over and over. And it's all isometric strength training -- not too much flexibility involved. Then the second half is like light stretching, followed by the 17-minute or so ab exercises, which brings me to the next question:

abs: The day before yoga includes Ab Ripper X, yoga includes abs, the day after yoga includes Ab Ripper X. That's 3 days in a row of abs. Is that cool or is it not giving enough rest time to the ab muscles?

Thanks.

Re: Yoga X

I don't have extensive experience with yoga (I've done maybe 2 different routines, and one of them is Bikram Yoga, which most don't consider "authentic") but, damn. The discrepancy between the first half and the second half is huge. The first is like a chore: repeating the runner's stretch evolutions over and over and over and over and over. And it's all isometric strength training -- not too much flexibility involved. Then the second half is like light stretching, followed by the 17-minute or so ab exercises, which brings me to the next question:

abs: The day before yoga includes Ab Ripper X, yoga includes abs, the day after yoga includes Ab Ripper X. That's 3 days in a row of abs. Is that cool or is it not giving enough rest time to the ab muscles?

Thanks.

It's my understanding the core muscles that yoga and pilates routines focus on are often different than standard ab exercises like crunches. The "core" (which is kind of a buzzword but it works) refers to the abdominal muscles group, but also your hips and lumbar muscles and back. It's why even people with a six pack often have trouble with certain yoga poses - if you've only ever done crunches, you haven't done much to strengthen your entire core, and you're at risk of actually weakening your back. A thorough yoga routine is going to work this entire section of your body and in turn help you with your ab exercises as well.

I think there's enough of a variety in the workouts that you should be fine, and if anything the yoga will help you during Ab Ripper, but obviously if it feels painful or wrong, take a break.

I'm not going to say this is a "scientific" answer as it's only from personal experience: yes. If you're actively working out, you need to up your food intake. But don't be afraid about getting it "perfect."

One of my downfalls is that if I'm not doing the absolutely right thing, e.g. right amount of protein, carbs, weight, reps, etc., I feel as if I'm wasting my time and I almost give up. I have to keep reminding myself that it's ok to be less than exact and that I just need to use the feedback for next time.

Since I do running in the evenings, sometimes I'm really low on energy and can hardly do the number of laps that were easy for me last week. So I know I (probably) didn't eat enough and I'm low on energy and I adjust accordingly.

Just remember that it's a constant adjustment -- a push and pull, maybe even based upon how hard/easy you're biking/coasting to or from work -- and that it's ok if you're off a little here and there. At least it helps me.

Thanks for the advice, kind of what I was thinking anyway but good to hear from someone who's been through it.

Jugendstil said:
It's my understanding the core muscles that yoga and pilates routines focus on are often different than standard ab exercises like crunches. The "core" (which is kind of a buzzword but it works) refers to the abdominal muscles group, but also your hips and lumbar muscles and back. It's why even people with a six pack often have trouble with certain yoga poses - if you've only ever done crunches, you haven't done much to strengthen your entire core, and you're at risk of actually weakening your back. A thorough yoga routine is going to work this entire section of your body and in turn help you with your ab exercises as well.

I think there's enough of a variety in the workouts that you should be fine, and if anything the yoga will help you during Ab Ripper, but obviously if it feels painful or wrong, take a break.
Good summary of the differences.

I agree with an above poster that the first 45 minutes of Yoga is a real chore, it's very difficult, I like the 2nd half much better. But if you make it all the way through it's really rewarding IMO. I'm hoping this time through P90X I do a much better job of following the Yoga routine.

jason10mm

Freedom = $1.05 said:
So, any recommendations for good resistance bands? I keep reading about some breaking and whatnot.

I got the 10 band set from this place:

http://www.extremebodyworkout.com/p90x-products/resistance-bands-complete.php

Which is probably the same set sold everywhere else. Get some extra handles though, changing them out on the thicker bands is a PITA and not something you would want to do very often. I find I use the orange, green and blue bands the most, but still need the thin pink and red bands for some of the shoulder stuff. I'm not sure if the color=weight thing is standardized across all band manufacturers, but if you are a decently strong male, you could probably get by with the 25/40/45 pound bands (OJ/green/blue) or so plus a set of 5 pound doumbells for the few shoulder exercises if you don't want to spring for the 10 band set.

For the bike commuter guy, are you thin, average, or fat? If you stick to the 6 day/week work-out cycle, your body will quickly tell you if you need to eat more, you will find that you are falling off on the workout reps (if you write them down like you are supposed to). If you eat properly now, then the p90x diet won't do much for you. If you live off pizza and beer, then you will definitely see a change. The p90x diet is mainly designed to feed you protein for muscle growth while limiting fat and carbs to lean you up, though by the end the carb count is fairly high versus South Beach or other "diet" plans.

jason10mm said:
I got the 10 band set from this place:

http://www.extremebodyworkout.com/p90x-products/resistance-bands-complete.php

Which is probably the same set sold everywhere else. Get some extra handles though, changing them out on the thicker bands is a PITA and not something you would want to do very often. I find I use the orange, green and blue bands the most, but still need the thin pink and red bands for some of the shoulder stuff. I'm not sure if the color=weight thing is standardized across all band manufacturers, but if you are a decently strong male, you could probably get by with the 25/40/45 pound bands (OJ/green/blue) or so plus a set of 5 pound doumbells for the few shoulder exercises if you don't want to spring for the 10 band set.

For the bike commuter guy, are you thin, average, or fat? If you stick to the 6 day/week work-out cycle, your body will quickly tell you if you need to eat more, you will find that you are falling off on the workout reps (if you write them down like you are supposed to). If you eat properly now, then the p90x diet won't do much for you. If you live off pizza and beer, then you will definitely see a change. The p90x diet is mainly designed to feed you protein for muscle growth while limiting fat and carbs to lean you up, though by the end the carb count is fairly high versus South Beach or other "diet" plans.

Slightly overweight. I'm 5'10 and weigh 174lbs but it's not solid and my diet is awful :lol

I used to do a bit of boxing when I was younger and I also ran a half marathon 2 years ago but I've allowed myself to get lazy and out of shape since then. I'll make sure to keep a not of my results and adjust accordingly.

phinious

I am on my second day only. Yesterday I couldnt even eat all the food they tell you to eat, but today I am consistantly kind of hungry. I don't think it will be a problem to finish the meal plan today.

One thing I am going to do is buy some protein powder though because getting the 7 servings that is recommended is HARD for me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How are the leg and lower body workouts for this?

I can't really touch weights for a while so I'm thinking of this an alternative.

Pangya

I really want to start P90X but I heard that you would be required to do pull-ups like crazy. I can't even do a single one.... mostly because I'm weak and a bit overweight (5'6 160 pounds). What's the best way to train myself to be able to do pull-ups? I've tried reverse pull-ups but it doesn't seem like I'm progressing at all still =x

Lebron

Pangya said:
I really want to start P90X but I heard that you would be required to do pull-ups like crazy. I can't even do a single one.... mostly because I'm weak and a bit overweight (5'6 160 pounds). What's the best way to train myself to be able to do pull-ups? I've tried reverse pull-ups but it doesn't seem like I'm progressing at all still =x
How often do you do them? Even if you can only do a couple, if you keep at it, you should eventually improve unless your form is off or something. Eh, you could try pull-downs(if you have access to a gym), or Dumbbell rows which all work the Lats and other supporting muscles. Also, in the P90x videos, the girl normally uses a chair as a support when she does them. So maybe you could try using one(or w/e for support) till you improve enough to do it without. You could also try using a band(s) instead, by wrapping one end around the bar and the other around your foot(or feet).

Though I'm not that big of an expert, so maybe you should ask in the fitness thread.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Pangya said:

I couldn't do one when I started, but after the first three weeks or so I could bang out five or six. Just do the best you can and you'll get better.

Pangya said:

Well I'm still doing the P90, but my friend who started P90x couldn't even do 1 pull up in the beginning and after a month he can comfortably do 10 in a row, so if you stick with it and do all the other exercises you should see progress. You can also use the resistance bands and a door attachment as an alternate, or use a chair for support as the poster above me noted.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Is there no alternative to the pull-up bar? I just don't have a place to install such a thing.

Lebron

cybamerc said:
Is there no alternative to the pull-up bar? I just don't have a place to install such a thing.
Do you have a doorway? They have ones that specifically fit into your doorway. If not, then you can try the reverse pull-up(you just need a bar and some chairs or something for support) or Dumbbell rows I guess.

Also, I just finished my first day. That damn thing almost killed me. I was laid out on the floor for like 10mins, couldn't move at all. My dog just came and laid down beside me while I tried to regain movement :lol

I messed up trying to keep up with them in the beginning. I was like, psh, I can do 30 pull-ups/sit ups/etc. Little did I know of how many sets and variations they would do. Yeah, after today I will pace. I'm just doing 5-10 each time :p

Buggy Loop

Im 5.9", 155~160lbs, rather in shape, did some martial arts (did.. well im supposed to go back soon, where i went is kinda far and work was more demanding), i do some exercises at home but its mostly lack of knowledge of a good training schedule, food eating, or even exercises and in which order i should do them that kinda kicked my motivation in the balls over the years.

Im checking out this P90X stuffs and its very interesting, i dont care if rat gyms say its not the "best" way but from what im looking, its a good way to make it into a habit, even food wise, and its also in my own interest that its bringing stretching, yoga and kenpo into this mix for martial arts flexibility.

I'll go get the required gear tomorow, i'll follow the damn plan to the best and hopefully the full 90 days (depends on the job again...), take photos, etc.

See ya in 91 days :p

Lebron said:
Do you have a doorway? They have ones that specifically fit into your doorway. If not, then you can try the reverse pull-up(you just need a bar and some chairs or something for support) or Dumbbell rows I guess.

Also, I just finished my first day. That damn thing almost killed me. I was laid out on the floor for like 10mins, couldn't move at all. My dog just came and laid down beside me while I tried to regain movement :lol

I messed up trying to keep up with them in the beginning. I was like, psh, I can do 30 pull-ups/sit ups/etc. Little did I know of how many sets and variations they would do. Yeah, after today I will pace. I'm just doing 5-10 each time :p

It was my first day yesterday and I also made the same mistake of doing too much in the first sets, despite him telling you many times not to. :lol

Oh well, lesson learned and I'm looking forward to Plyometrics later. Also Ab ripper X is a killer!

Replicant

I've only been doing the Ab Ripper X (and Plyo but only halfway) so far. I'm planning to start the full program starting today. But since I don't have a pull-up bar, I probably have to improvise and just use chair or bed frame, etc.

Going to start tonight if possible. Have watched through some of the videos and somewhat concerned that the plyo workout looks a bit easy. I guess if I up the intensity over what they are doing (for the most part) in the video it should be fine.

Blackface

Banned
I don't plan on doing this because I have my own routine, but here is my question for those who did.

What do they tell you to do when the 90 days are up? Do they have a long term plan for everyone?

Also to the guy who said he liked it because they didn't try to sell it to you and say things like "be in shape spending just 30 minutes a day etc..". Maybe you should check their site, thats all they do. Their entire website is just marketing shit. :lol

Trax416 said:
I don't plan on doing this because I have my own routine, but here is my question for those who did.

What do they tell you to do when the 90 days are up? Do they have a long term plan for everyone?

Also to the guy who said he liked it because they didn't try to sell it to you and say things like "be in shape spending just 30 minutes a day etc..". Maybe you should check their site, thats all they do. Their entire website is just marketing shit. :lol

They have some advice for maintaining what you've gained but not too much. I think the main purpose of this program is for getting people into the swing of things and getting them into shape so that they can then be confident enough/have a better idea of how to keep in good shape on a permanent basis.

The program isn't rocket science by any means ie eat healthily and work out an hour a day and you'll get in good shape, well duh! However, it's a great program for people who can't be arsed to plan their own workouts or go to a gym and hire a PT.

Trax416 said:

idk, i just assume that once im done with it im gonna start all over again :)
(to get more ripped)

will post pics soon once i get a good camera....hope others will do the same :)

phinious

Meatpuppet said:
Going to start tonight if possible. Have watched through some of the videos and somewhat concerned that the plyo workout looks a bit easy. I guess if I up the intensity over what they are doing (for the most part) in the video it should be fine.

Pylo is the hardest excercise in the program. If you can up the intensity from what they do on the video you should make your own video on how to get in that kind of shape.

Ptaaty

I might have to look into a variation on this.

For those who want to build a decent amount of muscle pretty quickly and not destroy your body, etc...I have a pretty effective workout routine.

The sets go like a pyramid, 1X pull up, 3X pushup, 5X situp.

A level 3 workout is:

Pull up 1, 2, 3, 2, 1
Push up 3, 6, 9, 6, 3
Sit up 5, 10 , 15, 10, 5

You go up the levels until you basically completely fail out, then work back down. You have to push every single time, and the way down can be torture.

What is great is that all you need is a pullup bar (doorway style). I use a resistance band to target some additional areas as well.

OmniGamer

Trax416 said:

They mention a few variations to the program...the standard program is called P90X Classic...P90X Doubles starts out the same for the first week, then goes into a split routine with cardio added in the mornings 3 days a week(on the resistance training days), and the training workouts later in the day...P90X Lean focuses more on cardio and core work. Like Tom f'n Cruise, I just plan to cycle it again. I know I have plenty more room for improvement. For those who want to try something else after, there's P90X+.

Well of course, they're in the business of selling a product...i'm talking about the difference in the language, and thus, expectations of what it does and what it can do for you. It is quite a bit different from a lot of other informercial based products.

I mean, just look at this crap they got now called the AB Circle Pro. It's plastered with 3mins a day, 30 day results...lose 10lbs in 2 weeks "guranteed", "Fun&Easy" "do it while watching TV", the faceless "Fat-to-Fantastic!!!" bodymorphs, the CG "thermal muscular activity" demos, etc. Comparatively, P90X markets itself as an Extreme home fitness program, and that ideally, you should be in fairly good shape to start with. It's not just 3 days a week, it's 6, it's not just "minutes a day", it's an hour or more. Nothing about the way it is marketed comes across to me like it'll be a stroll down the red carpet to great fitness.

OK, so I just did my first day yesterday...seriously am I supposed to be this sore? Am I doing something wrong or is this just the norm for getting into it? The only thing seems to be my arms, I cant seem to bend them all the way in today and lots of pain.

Help me GAF!

lbcyalater said:
OK, so I just did my first day yesterday...seriously am I supposed to be this sore? Am I doing something wrong or is this just the norm for getting into it? The only thing seems to be my arms, I cant seem to bend them all the way in today and lots of pain.

Help me GAF!
If you did Chest/Back that's normal, but it should be your arms, your chest, your upper back and possibly your abs if you followed it with Ab Ripper.

Lebron

lbcyalater said:

Help me GAF!
If you aren't sore after a workout, then you're doing it wrong. And yes, the day after is normally the worst.

lbcyalater said:

Help me GAF!

I also did my first day yesterday and I'm aching like a bitch but it's normal to feel like this after a good workout.

I would normaly agree that being sore after a workout is good but this is rediculous, I cant bend my arm more than 40 degrees...its like its stuck. I am starting to think there is ONE muscle that I worked out in this routine that I have never used.

lbcyalater said:
I would normaly agree that being sore after a workout is good but this is rediculous, I cant bend my arm more than 40 degrees...its like its stuck. I am starting to think there is ONE muscle that I worked out in this routine that I have never used.
Did you do shoulders/arms or something? The chest/back shouldn't make you feel that way but it's very likely the arms workout will, i'm expecting it as I'm doing that workout today.

silvon

I was very sore after most of my first week workouts, but I feel significantly less sore on the second week... is this because my body's adjusting to the workout, or am I not pushing myself hard enough?

silvon said:
I was very sore after most of my first week workouts, but I feel significantly less sore on the second week... is this because my body's adjusting to the workout, or am I not pushing myself hard enough?
I know some claim the "muscle confusion" thing is BS but it's just a fancy way of saying your muscles do get used to doing the same movements and thus get less sore. When you do Phase II you'll be surprised that you may actually be MORE sore in your chest, etc. than you were during Phase I due to the change in routine.

negreenfield said:
Did you do shoulders/arms or something? The chest/back shouldn't make you feel that way but it's very likely the arms workout will, i'm expecting it as I'm doing that workout today.
no I actually did chest/back but what I dont get is why they dont call it arms too with all the push ups and pull up you have to do

lbcyalater said:
no I actually did chest/back but what I dont get is why they dont call it arms too with all the push ups and pull up you have to do
True, you do get some shoulder and tricep work with it, mine are currently quite sore so I'm dreading arms tonight but I don't feel anything in my biceps. Next week you probably wont'feel much in your arms after chest/back.

negreenfield said:
True, you do get some shoulder and tricep work with it, mine are currently quite sore so I'm dreading arms tonight but I don't feel anything in my biceps. Next week you probably wont'feel much in your arms after chest/back.
so just after one week I wont feal much huh? some how I find that hard to believe lol

Balboa

Oh man week 2 is so "money", after struggling to BRING IT for the first week I feel much better about it now 3 days in to week 2.

I've got all of the equipment sorted, started writing everything down, and moved to a bigger room, now I can concentrate on putting the work in and it feels great.

Struct09

silvon said:

Muscle soreness is a poor indicator of how well you're working out. You can have great workouts and not get sore at all, and you can have shitty workouts and be sore as hell.

When you start a new routine you typically only experience soreness for a week or two, so you have nothing to worry about.

grumble

If anyone is curious about the soreness, read up on DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), which is the technical term for it. When you first start up a workout program, you'll be very sore as your muscles and nerves have to adapt to being pushed. It won't hurt as much after a few workouts.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I remember doing some heavy ass arm curls (for some GUNS) after a long hiatus and I ended up regretting not taking it easy. I literally could not maneuverer my arms beyond a 90 degree angle. It was comical and horrible.

Ding

Yes, it's pretty easy to "overdo it" on your initial workouts and half cripple yourself. I remember one time, I couldn't straighten my arms far enough to comb my own hair! :D

It's probably better not to do that, because you might have to take a day or three off to recover. But, it's not the end of the world, and it's definitely expected if you are unused to a particular exercise, and really hit it hard the first day.

Once you get into the swing of things, probably in less than 3 weeks, you'll be amazed on how not sore you'll get after doing that workout that killed you at first. Also, "normal" routine soreness tends to peak on the day after the workout. "Killer" soreness, like that which you get after an initial overly enthusiastic workout, tends to peak on the second day after the workout. So, lbcyalater, you still have that to look forward to. :D

(I haven't tried P90, but I'm certainly interested. I'm pretty sure it would kill me, however.)

Top Bottom