• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's with these ads?

belmarduk

Its just some dude bragging about having gold chains and "there's no god but me"

Looking at his website, he doesn't even appear to do anything its just a nearly blank page of boasts.

I would assume its a business of some kind, but for what I couldn't tell you.

Its buffoonish.

AA063AEF-FE59-4377-9EA1-14A432C9C5B3-480w.jpeg

Its just so weird that this clown is plastered all over GAF.

There are four ads for this dude on one page bragging about his gold chainz and hoes.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Im getting a page full of the same Linus tech tips ads 5 times on every page lol.

Last edited:

Outlier

I'm currently frequently getting an add for a mobile racing game, called Nitro Nation: WorldTour.
I clicked on it a couple days ago (to see what it is), but it's just a CGI video of two cars racing in a straight line. I click off before the video could end.

No gameplay and I'm suppose to get interested in THAT? It's ok. I lost interest in Arcade racers many years ago, anyway.

Jennings

On my phone I get ads for some sort of swollen red penis-shaped thing with a caption that says"pucker up!" But I never get a screenshot of it before it scrolls to a different ad, and I still don't know what it's selling.

On my other devices I've been getting ads for gambling addictions and local comedians. I don't gamble, so I don't know what generates those, but technically I do live... uhh... locally to my hometown.

Last edited:

belmarduk

Now, I'm seeing a bunch of ads for skimpy clothing for fat bitches. Wear a burqa, nobody wants to see your jelly rolls!

Tumle

VAvDWYf.jpg

This is the one add i get plasteret all over the page.. and I’m not that big of a metal head.. but better than op’s “commercials” :p

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Its just some dude bragging about having gold chains and "there's no god but me"

Looking at his website, he doesn't even appear to do anything its just a nearly blank page of boasts.

I would assume its a business of some kind, but for what I couldn't tell you.

Its buffoonish.

AA063AEF-FE59-4377-9EA1-14A432C9C5B3-480w.jpeg

Its just so weird that this clown is plastered all over GAF.

There are four ads for this dude on one page bragging about his gold chainz and hoes.

I am guessing it's related to some crypto scheme.

Top Bottom