• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White House briefing on UFO balloons [02/13]

Nankatsu

Most likely they shot down Alien weather balloons too. I'm sure aliens are worried about Earth's climate change and want to help us.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Anybody here trust what the white house says?
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
From full silence to White House live.

I know where I stand on this but exciting times nonetheless.

What story will they provide the masses.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
So basically, they having nothing to say other than to say don’t worry about it.

"They" are told how to present this. Don't believe a word they say. Unless you're into the theory they have to say what's happening in whatever sub textual way.

Bragr

It's just a bunch of drones or whatever, he says they flew slowly at low attitude without changing direction. It's nothing to get excited about.

What's odd is why the U.S. is suddenly mowing them down on a daily basis when they didn't do that before.

cormack12

Well as we all thought really. A race of super flesh walkers have established an orbital path around Earth. The end is here.

IDKFA

Interesting stuff.

The three new objects aren't being called balloons. The US isn't sure if they're Chinese and China isn't claiming the other 3, nor is anybody at the moment.

Guess now we'll have to wait for the wreckage to be found and find out from there what these things were.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
If you honestly think this is aliens, seek help. If you hope it's aliens, we'll that I can understand.

The Fartist

-Are aliens real?
Fuck yes they are.

-Are they capable of visiting our planet?
Probably not.

-If they could, would they show up in a fucking balloon like some steampunk dork?

SlimySnake

The Contrarian
-Are aliens real?
Fuck yes they are.

-Are they capable of visiting our planet?
Probably not.

-If they could, would they show up in a fucking balloon like some steampunk dork?
The UFO videos captured by multiple U.S military jets captured objects moving at speeds we are simply unable to comprehend. Its possible that they came here, looked at how primitive we still are (compared to their standards) and pissed right off.

The Fartist

The UFO videos captured by multiple U.S military jets captured objects moving at speeds we are simply unable to comprehend. Its possible that they came here, looked at how primitive we still are (compared to their standards) and pissed right off.
Why would they need to visit us to observe us? I've seen the footage, by the way, I want it to be aliens so bad, believe me I do.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Dude, those were birds. Those videos were so thoroughly debunked lol….

Cyberpunkd

So for those of us that TLDR I got questions:

1. How many Gil Men were there?
2. How long till the Lobstermen show up?
3. Are we teching already to plasma rifles?

The Young And The Restless Joke GIF by CBS

acidagfc

Ooh, a Pentagon Direct, I am ready for some juicy announcements. Do you think they will showcase actual Zelda TotK gameplay?

Top Bottom