• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White House briefing on UFO balloons [02/13]

LordOfChaos

My conspiracy theory isn't aliens. But it is that she had a bet to throw down as many aliens guy memes as she could while denying aliens.

Fo30MIXaEAAjg7e

supernova8

I love how he mocked that White House chick for copying his meme aliens pose

The whole briefing was a waste of time. They didn't provide any new information at all.

Kirby comes out to the podium, and we're all thinking,
"So what new juicy do you have for us, John?"

And he's like:
Bored Nothing GIF

Last edited:

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Because it'll turn out that aliens aren't in fact sexy human women but with green skin (Star Trek) or aloof, playful space communists (The Culture).

I'm very sure there a species that would look just like the ones you mention (and better!)

Trust me. 💋

We're coming to you live from a crash site.....hold on breaking news coming in.....what's that?!!! Are you sure?.....
We're being told the aliens now have better health insurance than you and they are receiving licenses jn California......more coming in.....the aliens have setup tents in San Fransisco and are now receiving government provided cheese for nutrients.
We'll add additional details as they arrive.
This is Brock Shithouse signing out

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This is where we’re at in society. We are at this point.

There is a town in Ohio where animals and pets are dropping dead for miles from toxic chemicals, transportation secretary making jokes about balloons, and the WH/legacy media is taking about “aliens.”
GIF by Idiocracy

Last edited:
Top Bottom