• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

HUD toggle for MW remaster

37319051600_92e381b7c7_o.png

36907842203_ab45f2aa43_o.png

Clive Barker's Jericho is weird in therms of visuals, characters and enemies models are very detailed and holds up well for 10 year old game, but for some reason developers added shitton garbage "effects" like bloom, fake HDR, etc. It's really noticeable on screenshots:
It's impossible to disable them through in-game settings, so i did some research and found config file in appdata folder, and well, it's provides much more options to tweak visuals, so i disabled all garbage and increased shadow maps size, and game looks much better now:
Game run well on Win10 64-bit in 4K resolution, the only fix that required is PhysX legacy drivers.

Those recent Blood and Wine shots though... what's with the ridiculous saturation? Looks like a Disney/Kinkaid artwork lol

Yeah, like he said, that area is supposed to look like a kids fairy tale come to life. It's not what the rest of the game looks like. It's really quite pretty. I loved that location.

Such a fantastic expansion in general =)

Shadow of War on the other hand. I sure hope it's fun!

Top Bottom