• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ant-Man and the WASP: Quantumania Reviews, as expected, it's depressing and unbearable

So, who had the movie about the coked up bear outgrossing the first movie of a new MCU phase within the first two weeks of it releasing?

Anyone?

Multiverse shattering event. Nice. Keving will not be able to spin this.

uS5hwyJ.gif

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Saw it on tuesday. Was alright, but the Marvel formula is getting predictable now.

Hayabusa83

I cringe at the media shills trying to sell him as if he is the best thing to ever happen to Hollywood.

No different than the WWE. Nothing is organic in the entertainment industry anymore. You must be hand selected and stamped for approval by all the focus groups.

Kev Kev

Reviews are worthless. The only MCU films/TV shows I genuinely haven't enjoyed are Captain Marvel and She-Hulk, and maybe Ms. Marvel. Everything else has been great. Looking forward to checking this out when it's streaming.

Azurro

No different than the WWE. Nothing is organic in the entertainment industry anymore. You must be hand selected and stamped for approval by all the focus groups.

Yup, they kept name dropping that guy's name in every interview, and I'm just thinking, who the hell is this John mayors or whatever his name is. The focus groups must have thought they found a great "modern day audience" "star" actor.

Top Bottom