• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

Pizza Happy Crying GIF

Tschumi

Ben Simmons is being such a whingy little prick :p

Straight to the pub fellas! Counter meal and a schooner.
when i lived in melbourne there was a bar near smith st called the napier where u could get like a 300g steak and a kangaroo meat salad... way too expensive but it was good shit...

Last edited:
Ben Simmons is being such a whingy little prick :p

when i lived in melbourne there was a bar near smith st called the napier where u could get like a 300g steak and a kangaroo meat salad... way too expensive but it was good shit...
Nice, Smith St is always good for the wildlife entertainment too. When it opens again we're taking my son to -

He's developed a love of a steak and hopefully we'll get a seat at Rare. Various mid to high end steak prices but soooo good as a steak lover.

Mohonky

Being that you can't find this movie fucking anywhere, I figure have a youtube link.

Its a brilliant but overlooked Aussie movie. So many typically Aussie sayings. Completely off the wall but a good laugh.

Apparently complaints are being submitted against this advert from Grill'd - what a shit ad, who the fuck approved this shit for and against family takeaway joints?

I miss the friendly banter-filled Australian barmen and women in London. They were replaced with humourless Eastern Europeans. I had some of my best lays following a night out at Walkabout. Usually with an aggressive Australian lass.

FunkMiller

You don't need to do the QR stuff at most places these days. Or they just don't care if you do or don't.

I've been hauled up on it twice since I got back. Nuthin' like standing in the baking sun trying to download the QLD government check in app on a shitty 4g connection to spoil your mood. Glad it looks like it's going in next few weeks. Fuckin' pointless at this stage.

Bullet Club

Outside of medical places and the chemist you haven't really had to do it for a month or so in Victoria. It's pointless to do when it's everywhere.

I'm sure it will be back come winter time, if they are trying to limit the spread.

Sega Orphan

Banned
Adelaide has the hottest women in Australia, Melbourne has the worst. Unless you have a thing for Asian women, then Melbourne is for you.
It is what it is.

Top Bottom