• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

Bullet Club

lbgviTD.png

There's more chance of Rupert actually coming out and calling it the Murdoch Riots than the Switch Pro being announced tomorrow.

Great...

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Former Carlton FC president/Liberal Party president/CUB owner John Elliot has died. Which is why this is trending:

0LfHXYf.png

Dies the day Voss is named new Carlton coach.

Former Carlton FC president/Liberal Party president/CUB owner John Elliot has died. Which is why this is trending:

0LfHXYf.png

Dies the day Voss is named new Carlton coach.

Voss new coach noice. Doesn't it seem like the Bears have produced more coaches than any other team. Hope he does a bit better this time, there's probably not so much pressure on him with the Blues.
But it's all about today! Don't choke Dees!

Tschumi

I think i last followed AFL back during Hawthorn's run, Geelong were my favourite team, i find now that they lost a GF and Gary Ablett retired lol dammit

Feel good for the Ds they've been pants for so long

Tschumi

Looks like the night GF is here to stay.

i kind appreciate that... grand final day always felt kinda, numb, like christmas day when everything's closed and there's fuck all to do.. i don't even know if everything's closed but the city always used to feel weird

Last edited:

Bullet Club

i kind appreciate that... grand final day always felt kinda, numb, like christmas day when everything's closed and there's fuck all to do.. i don't even know if everything's closed by the city always used to feel weird
People like the day GF for traditional reasons, which is fair enough, but I've always liked night games so the GF being at night is fine by me.

Bullet Club

see this is what i was talking about earlier, u just know that when an australian is drunk and abusive their voice will be cracked and the hardest thing in their universe will be trying to think up a word that isn't 'cunt' to call their victims lol
I'd like to think that he isn't drunk or drugged up and he's always like that.

Also I called him a cunt. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Ogbert

Genuinely surprised at what's happening in Oz.

As a Brit and having been there on a number of occasions, they're basically us with a suntan.

But this current regime is unrecognisable.

BouncyFrag

This commando went cuckoo for his kitty.

A former Australian soldier admitted he infiltrated an animal shelter in full combat gear, then threatened a woman with a fake assault rifle to try to find his cat, reports said.

Tony Wittman, 45, pleaded guilty on Monday to charges including false imprisonment for breaking into the Lost Dogs’ Home outside of Melbourne on Jan. 11, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Under the cover of dark and in camouflage, he forced a 23-year old worker to her knees and tied her hands behind her back.

“If you do as I say and listen to me, I won’t shoot you,” he allegedly told the woman.

He made the terrified worker count to 100 as he left the shelter without his cat.

Top Bottom