• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bootleggers. The new GA addiction.

SyNapSe

Wario64 said:
You have successfully completed the Coast To Coast Booze Run mission. You have a new mission waiting for you. Keep up the good work! Below is the reward you received for completeing the mission:

Money: $121,574

Bleh.

Mission 2:

Mission: Duesenbergs Needed
Description: Your brother is in need of 3 Duesenbergs for an organized crime he is planning. The cars need to be from Pennsylvania, so the police won't recognize them. Your job is to steal three Duesenbergs from Pennsylvania, and ship them to Louisiana.
Cars: You currently do not have any cars which meet the needs of this mission.

wtf.. it's going to cost me way more than that to complete mission 1! On the upside, 3 deusenbergs won't be worth much.. 120k or so.. maybe I can actually make some cash on Mission 2

Hm... Maybe the amount of money you get from the mission is random...

You have successfully completed the Coast To Coast Booze Run mission. You have a new mission waiting for you. Keep up the good work! Below is the reward you received for completeing the mission:

Money: $273,510

calder

I finished the first mission too, and I think I lost money. :\

I'm pretty much done with this game... is there any active players left who need some cash? I'm going to liquidate my assets and I'll give them to GAers who want it. I'll have a couple of mill I think.... unless I just sell it all and bet it on one blackjack hand. Actually I think I'm going to do that.. if I win I'll divide that up. :D

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I just started so I'm gonna keep playing, and yes...I really need cash...lost what little I had to the bank bug, I think I have about 150k now

EDIT : Oh, and calder, my name in game is Stugg

SyNapSe

You have been promoted to Hitman! Keep on going!

Money: $232,354

Back to back! :) It took me like 87 trips to get all that wine from Cali to NY! </wipes brow>

DumbNameD

I put a Pennsylvania Deusenberg for sale for far more than it was worth, even with the current demands of Mission 2, and just left it there. I didn't think it would sell because there were some cheaper elsewhere, but someone bought it for over $17 million. So does anybody need some money?

i would like to get the next rank before quitting, but i dunno.

calder

SHIT. I can't find one blackjack table with a limit above $13 now. :p The Don's who own them are all whining about some tax bug that means they lose money on something or other. Wah wah, I just wanted to bet my 2.5mill. :|

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Someone can have my account, whoever grabs it first can have it

Wario64/12345678

Has about ~$4.5 million, trained with .22 and level 2 protection. Assassin rank

:) 'Twas me. Thanks Wario!

If you want a ton of money, just repair and sell that Pennsylvania Duesenburg. People are paying insane amounts for them right now.

calder

Haha, Michigan still has a million dollar blackjack limit. Quickly lost 2 mill, bet my remaining 467,000 and got blackjack, then went on a nice streak and worked it up to 10mill. Considering that due to the bug the owner of the table gets dinged for 10% tax when I lose money, all those times I won then lost then won then lost a million might start to sting. ;) If Michigan lowers the max bet today blame me. :D

Ahhh, went down to 5mill, then worked it back to 10.

Doh, I thought there were 5 ppl I was splitting the cash for, but there was only 4. So I sent 2 shipments of cash.

2004-08-12 09:41:24 You sent Syndicate26 $500,000
2004-08-12 09:41:07 You sent Stugg $500,000
2004-08-12 09:40:48 You sent DumbNameD $500,000
2004-08-12 09:40:29 You sent DickieCrickets $500,000
2004-08-12 09:34:18 You sent DumbNameD $2,000,000
2004-08-12 09:33:26 You sent Syndicate26 $2,000,000
2004-08-12 09:33:08 You sent DickieCrickets $2,000,000
2004-08-12 09:29:32 You sent Stugg $2,000,000

Enjoy! Speak well of me the next time you're all having a meal at the Legitimate Businessman's Social Club. ;) And you may want to spend some of it on protection ASAP if you're lower level and it bumps you up to "Rich" class or something. As soon as you go on ppl might notice you have lots of money but no crew.

SyNapSe

Just out of curiosity.. How high are people's "Strength" stats back up to? I've won a few matches in a row, but I didn't think mine would be considered very high. I'm sure some people are way up there already.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hmm, this game sounds good, and I'm eager to get addicted to something. I see some people are rather generous here (Calder!) - I can only hope for such wealthy benefactors when I join the game ;) I'll let y'all know when I'm set up.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Damn!

Did they reset gun traing too?

Yesterday I was at 80% trained and today I am at zero...that sucks ass!

Or is there something I don't understand out weapons training?

SyNapSe

I think if you read on the forums (within the game interface).. they were saying anything under 5000 bulllets and you risked dying.

Top Bottom