• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson Isn’t Letting Her ‘Captain Marvel’ Press Tour Be ‘Overwhelmingly’ White and Male

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
The studios are bracing for it. In January the projections were 140-180 million opening weekend. They're most recently reported at 80-120 million.

Brie walking back her statements in that recent fluff piece with the white guy was PR damage control. There's no need for damage control without damage.

See I don't see what she said as "damage control" per say. She just said it in a more PC way. It's stupid to me that she "had" to do that, but her original point still stood. She didn't apologize or say her idea was wrong.

And for the projections.......who in their right mind would originally think a Captian Marvel movie would do $160 million the opening weekend? Especially the 1st or 2nd week of March! And I agree with the article's writer that said.

outside of Iron Man‘s $102M and Black Panther‘s $202M (and he was introduced in Captain America: Civil War), no other Marvel origins film has opened to north of $100M, particularly those in the deeper universe, i.e. Doctor Strange ($85M) and Guardians of the Galaxy ($94.3M).

If this movie has a $100M first weekend, it'll make it one of the strongest Marvel openers of all-time. Honestly even $80 million would be a good number.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
lol I've read enough about what you have to say to know that those predictions about you were right. If you are going to claim that Brie Larson doesn't have a problem with white, male reviewers or interviewers, then go ahead and be clueless.

But now you're the one presenting different situations. It would be pretty obvious why an Islamic conference could be mostly Pakistani or a Buddhist conference could have a lot of Sri Lankans. And what a stupid statement it would be if someone looked around the room at one of those conferences and said, "Damn. What's up with all the Pakistani males up in here? I knew there was a diversity problem and we need less of these Pakistanis in the room right now to solve it."

You don't see why that would be the kind of reaction to such a natural observation that only would come from a nitwit?

Honestly, you don't know me at all. You've demonstrated in pretty much every one of your posts that you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure you don't even know what you're saying either (outside of "Brie Larson bad"), since you keep shifting analogies.

Whateves. Enjoy the persecution complex.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
See I don't see what she said as "damage control" per say. She just said it in a more PC way. It's stupid to me that she "had" to do that, but her original point still stood. She didn't apologize or say her idea was wrong.

And for the projections.......who in their right mind would originally think a Captian Marvel movie would do $160 million the opening weekend? Especially the 1st or 2nd week of March! And I agree with the article's writer that said.

If this movie has a $100M first weekend, it'll make it one of the strongest Marvel openers of all-time. Honestly even $80 million would be a good number.

These are the numbers:

(boxofficemojo is down right now, linking cached page)
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9Kxx-b_F_ygJ:https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avengers.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

PNksurK.png

10 MCU films have >$100M opening weekends.

Edit: missed the part about "origin" films, keeping the numbers here for reference.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Ooh, a chance to use this image.

EOvAyxg.jpg

Nope. There needs to be a new panel with the "HAHAHA Jesus Christ PC gone mad" dude with the cry face over two women kissing in a game or a movie like Black Panther getting nominated for movie of the year and equally be TRIGGERED!!!

rivv3r

Banned
Nope. There needs to be a new panel with the "HAHAHA Jesus Christ PC gone mad" dude with the cry face over two women kissing in a game or a movie like Black Panther getting nominated for movie of the year and equally be TRIGGERED!!!

People saying it sets bad precedent to reward a mediocre movie, merely for the racial makeup of its cast, is considered 'being triggered' to you? I think the image is just fine as it is.

mckmas8808

People saying it sets bad precedent to reward a mediocre movie, merely for the racial makeup of its cast, is considered 'being triggered' to you? I think the image is just fine as it is.

Yes, because the movie wasn't mediocre to most people. It's okay that you thought it was just okay. It's okay that the racial makeup of the cast, lead makeup artist, production design, writer, and director were all black and it being a good movie, while still be commended for all of the above. The Academy tends to want to commend great movies when it's very obvious nowadays. Black Panther was very obviously a very well made movie.

Maybe because all of those positions were people of color......may be that's why those people are TRIGGERED!!!!!

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not asking for another eye. I'm looking for fairness or at least some honest version of it. Without governments and companies going out of their way to fix these issues, they'd just keep happening. History shows us this.

So why does every post you make reek of wanting an eye for an eye then? Why is being racist the solution to racism?

rivv3r

Banned
Yes, because the movie wasn't mediocre to most people. It's okay that you thought it was just okay. It's okay that the racial makeup of the cast, lead makeup artist, production design, writer, and director were all black and it being a good movie, while still be commended for all of the above. The Academy tends to want to commend great movies when it's very obvious nowadays. Black Panther was very obviously a very well made movie.

Maybe because all of those positions were people of color......may be that's why those people are TRIGGERED!!!!!

The lead actor had no charisma (sort of like Captain Marvel's lead actress.) The villain's reasoning made no logical sense (unless you're BLM.) The CGI was early 2000s quality (not very good.) I mean, I generally feel bad for you if you thought this was well made or a good movie. I think, deep down, you don't actually believe the praise you give it.

mckmas8808

So why does every post you make reek of wanting an eye for an eye then? Why is being racist the solution to racism?

What is this eye for an eye thing that you speak of?

The lead actor had no charisma (sort of like Captain Marvel's lead actress.) The villain's reasoning made no logical sense (unless you're BLM.) The CGI was early 2000s quality (not very good.) I mean, I generally feel bad for you if you thought this was well made or a good movie. I think, deep down, you don't actually believe the praise you give it.

You do realize that I'm in the majority right? And I thought the lead actor had decent charisma and acted well. The villain had all the charisma (sorta like Batman vs the Joker in the "The Dark Knight").

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
What is this eye for an eye thing that you speak of?

*sigh* I find you so exasperating. You've spent most of this thread telling me that no you shouldn't stop being racist because other people are racist. Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if you're worth the effort, because at this point I honestly can't tell if you're taking the piss or just that lacking in self-awareness.

rivv3r

Banned
You do realize that I'm in the majority right?

Not really. Looking at Rotten Tomatoes audience scores;

1. (92%) - Captain America: The Winter Solider
2. (92%) - Guardians of the Galaxy
3. (91%) - Avengers: Infinity War
4. (91%) - The Avengers
5. (91%) - Iron Man
6. (89%) - Captain America Civil War
7. (88%) - Spider-man: Homecoming
8. (87%) - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
9. (87%) - Thor: Ragnarok
10. (86%) - Doctor Strange
11. (86%) - Ant-Man
12. (83%) - Avengers: Age of Ultron
13. (79%) - Black Panther
14. (78%) - Iron Man 3
15. (77%) - Ant-Man and the Wasp
16. (76%) - Thor
17. (76%) - Thor: The Dark World
18. (74%) - Captian America: The First Avengers
19. (71%) - Iron Man 2
20. (70%) - The Incredible Hulk

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/franchise/marvel_cinematic_universe/

Last edited:

Barnabot

And what does Black Panther movie has anything do to with what Brie Larson just said, mckmas8808 mckmas8808 ? Had Chadwick Boseman said anything like what Brie did on a press tour? Just curious.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Maybe he doesn't watch a lot of movies?

I can see why someone, if their appetite for film is only Marvel/DC would think Black panther is something special. I mean It isn't, but you know a 6 dollar burger probably tastes better than a McDouble

oagboghi2

So if Captain Marvel makes under $50 million on the first weekend.......I'd 100% agree that her comments hurt the box office (unless the movie is just legit bad and scores under a 50% on RT).
$50 million? :messenger_tears_of_joy: It's practically impossible for a marvel branded, hell for a disney branded movie to do that poorly. Alita did 40 million opening week and it's considered a failure despite getting close to zero promotion. Talk about rigging the game

Say divisive things, get divisive results. She could walk back her statement at any time to promote positive inclusion instead of "fewer white males plz." Treating racial and gender equality and inclusion as a zero-sum game is kind of messed up.

So "IF" this movie does well at the Box Office, what will your excuse be? I don't want to read any bull crap from you on any of your other guys saying that "SJWs love supporting trash" or that "Disney paid people to see the movie". This movie will be a great experiment on the whole "GET WOKE, GO BROKE" saying that the far right as been using.

My opinion is that nobody really can ever know these things outside of a time machine. Maybe Battlefield V sold poorly because of the initial trailer and advertising looking nothing like a WWII game, maybe people didn't like the beta, maybe it was seen by people as an incomplete product, or maybe "if you don't like it, don't buy it" really was heard by enough people to really hurt sales.

I have no idea, and neither does anyone else, but that wouldn't stop either side from declaring victory, depending on sales. It'll be the same thing here.

I honestly have no idea if her words that I like will harm, help, or have no effect on it's box office numbers but we'll see.

The real issue is the same as it was with BFV. How many movie goers will have even heard about her comments?

So if Captain Marvel makes under $50 million on the first weekend.......I'd 100% agree that her comments hurt the box office (unless the movie is just legit bad and scores under a 50% on RT).

I wouldn't, just because there are too many unknown factors, as you so nicely summed up in your positive / negative post.

I don't view Affrimative Action as racist. It's a program or set of laws to fix the system that's currently broken (i.e. racist and unfair already for many reasons).

We'll have to agree to disagree, there. The point in the video I time stamped is from Adam Carolla, where he talks about his experience with affirmative action. In this example:

- A white person was definitely disadvantaged by the color of their skin, due to actual laws and rules surrounding hiring practices. And a black person was definitely advantaged by the color of her skin, due to actual laws and rules surrounding hiring practices.

- One person was punished definitely and specifically due to a bias or favoritism that possibly may have occurred. The existence of a possible outcome led to a definite action being taken.

- Socioeconomic background was not examined or valued in the least, only skin color.

- Some people already working for that company will now resent the black woman, and see her as a diversity hire. This is VERY unfair to her, seeing as the hiring practices of the company are completely out of her control.

I'll again go back to my previous statement, treating racial and gender equality and inclusion as a zero-sum game is kind of messed up.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

*sigh* I find you so exasperating. You've spent most of this thread telling me that no you shouldn't stop being racist because other people are racist. Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if you're worth the effort, because at this point I honestly can't tell if you're taking the piss or just that lacking in self-awareness.

You were the one that said I was okay with being racist. I never said that. I'm asking you what do you consider me approving that's racist? If you don't want to have an honest discussion, then we don't have to continue this back and forth. But I'm the one being honest in the conversation. Tell me what I said that's racist.

And what does Black Panther movie has anything do to with what Brie Larson just said, mckmas8808 mckmas8808 ? Had Chadwick Boseman said anything like what Brie did on a press tour? Just curious.

Nothing, but I didn't bring up Black Panther. rivv3r rivv3r did. And so our only measurement to see if people liked or loved a movie is to use Audience scores now?

IMDB User Scores
Black Panther: 7.3 out of 10 with 467,000 user votes.
The Shape of Water: 7.3 out of 10 with 291,000 votes (Best Movie of the Year 2017)
Moonlight: 7.4 out of 10 with 219,000 votes (Best Movie of the Year 2016)
Argo 7.7 out of 10 with 529,000 votes (Best Movie, Best Writing, Best Film Editing 2013)

mckmas8808

We'll have to agree to disagree, there. The point in the video I time stamped is from Adam Carolla, where he talks about his experience with affirmative action. In this example:

- A white person was definitely disadvantaged by the color of their skin, due to actual laws and rules surrounding hiring practices. And a black person was definitely advantaged by the color of her skin, due to actual laws and rules surrounding hiring practices.

- One person was punished definitely and specifically due to a bias or favoritism that possibly may have occurred. The existence of a possible outcome led to a definite action being taken.

- Socioeconomic background was not examined or valued in the least, only skin color.

- Some people already working for that company will now resent the black woman, and see her as a diversity hire. This is VERY unfair to her, seeing as the hiring practices of the company are completely out of her control.

I'll again go back to my previous statement, treating racial and gender equality and inclusion as a zero-sum game is kind of messed up.

I hate that AA has to exist "personally". But just as easily you can find your example of Adam Carolla, you'll be able to find 1000s of examples of minorities being disadvantaged because of their skin color and/or name sounding "too black" or "too ethnic". So how do you feel about that reality on the other side?

I'm sure the movie will do really well, tracking for 100 milly. I'm not sure if I'll see it though, the trailers haven't been too good.

Last edited by a moderator:

sol_bad

The studios are bracing for it. In January the projections were 140-180 million opening weekend. They're most recently reported at 80-120 million.

Brie walking back her statements in that recent fluff piece with the white guy was PR damage control. There's no need for damage control without damage.

I personally believe the studio still would have adjusted down even if this fiasco with Larson didn't happen. Projections of 180 million were always a bit too hopeful. It's way too high for a "new" super hero film. Originally Black Panther was projecting to make 165 million but it smashed it out of the park with 200+ million for the opening weekend. Fandango are saying that pre-sale tickets for Captain Marvel are right behind Black Panther. There is a high chance that the film will beat any projected sales and I would not be surprised if tickets still hit the original projection. Even if it does not hit 120 million, that is far from a failure and anyone that thinks it is a failure is crazy.

I'm pretty disappointed by this fiasco, I have no idea if it is MCU fans or MCU haters that are being attracted to Rotten Tomatoes. Either way I think it is dumb to boycott the film over what Larson said. Correct me if I am wrong but all she said is that she wants her press tour to be more inclusive, how is that even a bad thing as long as white males are still getting invited? It just means there is a better mix of white people and minorities, how is that a bad thing???

*EDIT*

Her lame comments and controversies aside, I really don't understand why they got her as a lead. She has the charisma of a damp rag and the acting skills of a wooden plank.

I literally just watched Room last night and she is an absolutely incredible actor.

*EDIT 2*
I don't know how much movie tickets cost in America but let's say tickets are about $18 each, if we add up the 47,800 people on Rotten Tomatoes, it's not even a total of $900,000USD so there might be a 1 million dollar dent on the box office. But not even that much as 27% of those 47,800 people want to see the film.
What matters are the user reviews after the film releases.

Last edited:

Fnord

I liked Black Panther quite a bit. He's always been one of my favorite Marvel characters (Iron Man being at the top of my list by a large, large margin, but T'challa was right up there - Priest's run, especially). But as much as I think it would be cool for the more snobbish side of Hollywood to start to give some genre movies some respect, and WITH all due respect, Black Panther was not one of the nine best movies of 2018. It wasn't even the best comic book movie of 2018 (Infinity War and Into The Spider-verse were both better). Black Panther was offered up as a token. And I don't really care for tokenism.

pimentel1

Banned
Consider me a manbaby too. I’m sick and tired of the left using “white” in a negative way to cater to their voters.

10kSGh0_d.jpg

They could have just stated the Oscar winners were more diverse this year. But, no. No. They got to play the race card.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Consider me a manbaby too. I’m sick and tired of the left using “white” in a negative way to cater to their voters.

10kSGh0_d.jpg

They could have just stated the Oscar winners were more diverse this year. But, no. No. They got to play the race card.

That's top level journalism, CNN. You should get awards for that.
The. Fucking. Best.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Why am I just now realizing that BOTH Captain Marvel movies are releasing about a month from each other?

All issues aside, that alone is amazing. What a time to be a superhero fan.

Tesseract

Banned
the movie is looking better with recent trailers but this white male horse shit is such a bummer

i absolutely loved brie larson when she was on craig ferguson, bubbly and positive and affirmative but not grossly so

this is just sad

as for black panther, it was the only marvel movie i ever stopped watching out of boredom and i was ridiculously stoned when i watched it

Last edited:

rivv3r

Banned

10kSGh0_d.jpg

Waluigi looking motherfucker.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
You were the one that said I was okay with being racist. I never said that. I'm asking you what do you consider me approving that's racist? If you don't want to have an honest discussion, then we don't have to continue this back and forth. But I'm the one being honest in the conversation. Tell me what I said that's racist.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/brie-larson-isn’t-letting-her-‘captain-marvel’-press-tour-be-‘overwhelmingly’-white-and-male.1472229/post-253814104

I pointed out that you should stop viewing the world through the lens of race and you said that if the world views things through race, why shouldn't you. It's basically "but he started it". You're not a big enough man to stop it.

The problem I have with you is that you just can't view anything through any lens other than race, like blackness is the only thing that defines you. Not kindness, not intelligence, not business acumen, not athletic ability, nope, just the amount of melanin in your skin. That's fucking ridiculous. The second problem is that you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder about it.

You seem to be incredibly paranoid and think that the world hates you because you're black. I'm afraid that simply isn't true. The world likely hates you because you go out into it assuming the world hates you and you treat it as such so it treats you as it would treat someone who hates it. Basically people don't hate you because you're black, they hate you because you're an arsehole.

I've done my very best to have a reasonable conversation with you, I really have, but you really are too much. At this point I'm done trying to have a debate with you as it's clear that you're not capable of honest debate around race, simply because your perspective on it is far too skewed to have any kind of meaningful discussion. Feel free to strut around the board knocking the pieces over, shitting on the white squares and claiming victory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that AA has to exist "personally". But just as easily you can find your example of Adam Carolla, you'll be able to find 1000s of examples of minorities being disadvantaged because of their skin color and/or name sounding "too black" or "too ethnic". So how do you feel about that reality on the other side?

While I'm sure there are 1000s of examples of minorities being disadvantaged, it's also not as if Adam Carolla's situation was a rarity either. I'm sure there are also 1000s of examples of what he went through.

As far as the reality on the other side, I don't like that either, of course. Pre-judging people for their skin color sucks no matter who is being targeted. But I also don't think using definite discrimination to prevent possible discrimination is a good solution.

JCK75

It's not being triggered and "Freaking Out" to just be tired of our entertainment being endlessly and needlessly politicized, the US is absolutely insane with two sides constantly at each others throats and all we want is to get away from all of that madness and enjoy a good action movie. I was kind of excited for Captain Marvel but I'm now not going to give it my money. I can quietly back away and let the fact the money that was going towards it now is staying in my wallet do the speaking for me. They can keep trying to twist this into Radical/Sexist/Alt-Right trolling but after enough movies bomb they will be forced to at least consider leaving the SJW politics out of it.

Panda1

Banned
It's not being triggered and "Freaking Out" to just be tired of our entertainment being endlessly and needlessly politicized, the US is absolutely insane with two sides constantly at each others throats and all we want is to get away from all of that madness and enjoy a good action movie. I was kind of excited for Captain Marvel but I'm now not going to give it my money. I can quietly back away and let the fact the money that was going towards it now is staying in my wallet do the speaking for me. They can keep trying to twist this into Radical/Sexist/Alt-Right trolling but after enough movies bomb they will be forced to at least consider leaving the SJW politics out of it.

You sound like a typical racist Trump supporter! How dare you not want inclusive films/games with as much social justice as we can cram in? I for one won't go to a film unless it covers intersectionality and the oppression of trans kids.

/s

ShdwDrake

Banned
Not really. Looking at Rotten Tomatoes audience scores;

1. (92%) - Captain America: The Winter Solider
2. (92%) - Guardians of the Galaxy
3. (91%) - Avengers: Infinity War
4. (91%) - The Avengers
5. (91%) - Iron Man
6. (89%) - Captain America Civil War
7. (88%) - Spider-man: Homecoming
8. (87%) - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
9. (87%) - Thor: Ragnarok
10. (86%) - Doctor Strange
11. (86%) - Ant-Man
12. (83%) - Avengers: Age of Ultron
13. (79%) - Black Panther
14. (78%) - Iron Man 3
15. (77%) - Ant-Man and the Wasp
16. (76%) - Thor
17. (76%) - Thor: The Dark World
18. (74%) - Captian America: The First Avengers
19. (71%) - Iron Man 2
20. (70%) - The Incredible Hulk

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/franchise/marvel_cinematic_universe/
So if more than 50% isn't a majority what is?

mckmas8808

You realize we can all see that you're lying, right? Specifically post #555 (it's on this very page.)

I apologize for that. I got mixed up in two conversations on this page when responding to Barnabot Barnabot

I liked Black Panther quite a bit. He's always been one of my favorite Marvel characters (Iron Man being at the top of my list by a large, large margin, but T'challa was right up there - Priest's run, especially). But as much as I think it would be cool for the more snobbish side of Hollywood to start to give some genre movies some respect, and WITH all due respect, Black Panther was not one of the nine best movies of 2018. It wasn't even the best comic book movie of 2018 (Infinity War and Into The Spider-verse were both better). Black Panther was offered up as a token. And I don't really care for tokenism.

And yet it didn't win Picture of the Year. If you think it was a token....fine. But what's unfair is that no one ever says that same crap for movies that feature mainly white men. Things only seem to be "tokens" when it involves people of color, women, or LGBT people. It's bull crap too.

- Was "War Horse" (2011) (Produced and Directed by Steven Spielberg) really Best Picture worthy?
- Was "The Theory of Everything" (2014) really Best Picture worthy?
- Was "The Revenant" (2015) really Best Picture worthy?
- Was "Dunkirk" (2017) really Best Picture worthy?
- Was "The Post" (2018) (Directed by Steven Spielberg) really Best Picture worthy?

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/brie-larson-isn’t-letting-her-‘captain-marvel’-press-tour-be-‘overwhelmingly’-white-and-male.1472229/post-253814104

I pointed out that you should stop viewing the world through the lens of race and you said that if the world views things through race, why shouldn't you. It's basically "but he started it". You're not a big enough man to stop it.

The problem I have with you is that you just can't view anything through any lens other than race, like blackness is the only thing that defines you. Not kindness, not intelligence, not business acumen, not athletic ability, nope, just the amount of melanin in your skin. That's fucking ridiculous. The second problem is that you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder about it.

You seem to be incredibly paranoid and think that the world hates you because you're black. I'm afraid that simply isn't true. The world likely hates you because you go out into it assuming the world hates you and you treat it as such so it treats you as it would treat someone who hates it. Basically people don't hate you because you're black, they hate you because you're an arsehole.

I've done my very best to have a reasonable conversation with you, I really have, but you really are too much. At this point I'm done trying to have a debate with you as it's clear that you're not capable of honest debate around race, simply because your perspective on it is far too skewed to have any kind of meaningful discussion. Feel free to strut around the board knocking the pieces over, shitting on the white squares and claiming victory.

So many things wrong with your post. Lets list them out.

1. I can and do view all things through more things than just race. It's just that this topic is about race. It's literally the point this thread was created.
2. I'm defined by 100s of things other than my blackness.
3. I have literally NO chip on my shoulder about it. I just don't ignore it like some of you do.
4. The world doesn't hate me. It doesn't know me. But do some people hate me because I'm black? Yes. But that's life. Just like some black person my hate some white guy in this thread because of his skin.
5. People don't hate me. People in my real life (not this fake social media\forum internet world) like me and say I'm a nice dude.
6. You have a terrible view on race. I feel sad for you. You want me to be big enough to stop viewing things in life through race, even though it's just reality? What kind of bullcrap is that? It's like asking women to act like rape doesn't happen. Or asking gay people to act like homophobia doesn't happen. Or at like PTSD doesn't exist with soliders in the military. Why would you want me or anybody else for that matter to ignore real life?

NickFire

Reading the reports of her claiming this is a feminist movie. It's starting to look like the message of the next Avengers is it takes a woman to fix everything. Reminds me of purple haired lady chastezing Poe about hot shot fly boys.

Paracelsus

Reading the reports of her claiming this is a feminist movie. It's starting to look like the message of the next Avengers is it takes a woman to fix everything. Reminds me of purple haired lady chastezing Poe about hot shot fly boys.
We already got a glimpse of that in Infinity War. Shuri mocking Banner for the Vision situation.
"why didn't you do an extremely complicated procedure that only works with super advanced tools and takes several hours"
"uh, maybe because we had five minutes before leaving to stop the end of the world"
No, it had to be a mockery on banner and stark.

mckmas8808

Do you have a link to that report?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

And in the end, Poe was right. Just sayin'.

"Permission to..."

"Yes, please Poe, get your flyboy ass out there and save us from our arrogance!"

Last edited:

Barnabot

Oh dear RT have gone full Brietard

D0UENDfWsAAqxHm

On top of that

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/making-some-changes/

As of February 25, we will no longer show the ‘Want to See’ percentage score for a movie during its pre-release period. Why you might ask? We’ve found that the ‘Want to See’ percentage score is often times confused with the ‘Audience Score’ percentage number. (The ‘Audience Score’ percentage, for those who haven’t been following, is the percentage of all users who have rated the movie or TV show positively – that is, given it a star rating of 3.5 or higher – and is only shown once the movie or TV show is released.)

Top Bottom