• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Spotlight announced for March 9.

if demo is timed exclusive for Playstation then im going to do nothing about it but still remain mad for couple min after this show.

Fake

A trailer to talk about a commentator... impressive the level of idiocy.

Last edited:

Saber

Did they use this stream to show...commentarists on SF6? Like, really? Does anyone here think this is a big deal?

Last edited:
And here.we.go : premium battle pass for gaas game...

I just can't anymore, shame, since the exoskeleton designs are very cool...

Last edited:

Saber

Chessuz christ...paid rewards.
My god...this is similar to that crappie Hogwarts phone game. I'm literally shocked anyone would like this idea.

Fbh

You know the show is bottom of the barrel tier when "We are pleased to announce another of these fucking annoying accounts you have to create and keep track of" is one of the main items they are presenting.

Last edited:

Saber

You know the show is bottom of the barrel tier when "We are pleased to announce another of these fucking annoying accounts you have to create and keep track of" is one of the main items they are presenting.

Not only that but they want feedback about the show while you're at it.

Fbh

Not only that but they want feedback about the show while you're at it.

Can't get negative feedback if you make the process of giving feedback annoying as fuck
guy-with-black-jacket-think.gif

Von

For Xbox, just type “Chainsaw demo” and the RE4 demo should be at the top of the list thru the app.

KellyM

Disappointment. NO new games announced. We have seen everything already. Oh yes a bad looking CG Resident Evil movie, Resident Evil: Dead Island.

I'm trying to decide if I should pickup Monster Hunter Rise for 20 dollars, or wait until the full game and DLC is available. What does the bundle retail for on Switch and PC? Any advice?

And did they ever add cross-gen saves? Can someone start playing on PS4 and then move their save to PS5 yet?

SSfox

The state of the industry when people are praising that there is no time limit on a demo smh
Yes, last time it was limited, and now they learned it was bad, i wouldn't even bare download if it was limited, so yes i am praising a good decision, if you find anything weird here then you should go watch yourself i a mirror.

Top Bottom