• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Jhriad

I do like the uniforms. I just want want to see some more effort across the board.

Been annoyed with the effort we're getting out of Gates and Lamar Jackson should just sit down. He's always out of position and refuses to play physical ball.

El_Chino

My reaction to the touchdown.
kWqEl.gif

Jhriad

You tell me, I see 2-3k seats wide open

When you're only paying $5-10 for a ticket I'm sure a lot of people will find more utility using the time for something other than watching their team play poorly for four hours. I wouldn't do it but I'm not going to begrudge them their choices.

BTM

Been annoyed with the effort we're getting out of Gates and Lamar Jackson should just sit down. He's always out of position and refuses to play physical ball.

Yea Lamar is something else. It's like he's afraid of contact.

Mitch Sherman
ESPN Staff Writer
A first at Memorial Stadium: A couple hundred balloons, traditionally held until the first touchdown, were released by fans after a 2-yard run to the Nebraska 18. The drive stalled near midfield after one of the darker moments of the past 50 years in this place. Ohio State leads 28-0.

What is this in reference to?

Mitch Sherman
ESPN Staff Writer
A first at Memorial Stadium: A couple hundred balloons, traditionally held until the first touchdown, were released by fans after a 2-yard run to the Nebraska 18. The drive stalled near midfield after one of the darker moments of the past 50 years in this place. Ohio State leads 28-0.

Yeha there was a loud mocking cheer after their first 1st down of the game with 9 min left in the 2nd and they released most of their balloons.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
When you think of Arkansas, and it’s 400 lb lineman and B1G ten coaching pedigree, you think of 8 yard rushing in a half

Jhriad

Yea Lamar is something else. It's like he's afraid of contact.

Exactly. I know we're super thin in the secondary because of injuries but at some point you've got to send guys a message. Bench the guy and give him, and the rest of the locker room, the message that even if you're talented you've got to play hard and leave it all out there on the field or the guy behind you is going to get his shot.

Jhriad

Mitch Sherman
ESPN Staff Writer

Nebraska fans are traditionally given balloons they release after the first Husker TD. In truth, this isn't the first time the fans have started releasing then ironically. During some of Pelini's earlier years with big offensive struggles they started releasing them for practically anything.

Top Bottom