• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Jhriad

Nice throws by JT.

Terrible drive for Dedrick Young. Totally exposed playing in coverage on multiple occasions on that drive.

WE WANT YOU SOUL!
Let's take it!!!

GxBe7JY.gif

Yay UCLA finally scored!!

This is a work. Clearly Darnold doesn't want to be drafted by the Browns or Giants. Trying to go low enough for the Chargers to snap him up.

ag-my001

Holding and unsportsmanlike on the same Florida player on a punt. Made it practically a sixty plus yard switch.

The heck was that?!

tebunker

Banned
makes you wondering why daboll doesn't call more naked boots for Jalen. More RPOs please. More roll outs. Force the D to respect that play and his ability to house any run. He can throw the damned ball use his strengths.

I picked the Utes and I couldnt be happier

Ganhyun

There's a decent chance we score 60 tonight.

Yup, plus multiple hits after the whistle or the player is down.

Shit refs, typical SEC refs.

I'm more pissed about all the late hits. After that last body slam a few minutes ago I no longer have any doubt in my mind that it's all been intentional.

Those are bothering me too. Its almost at if they are trying to get us to react so they can all claim typical undisciplined Georgia.

Edit:

And ticky tack calls on us causing issues now....

fuck this ref.

tebunker

Banned
There's that turnover.

I'm thankful Cole Kelly ain't at LSU, he could've been nasty with those receivers.

Thank god Bert will be gone and the miasma at Ark will continue and prevent that kid from getting legit. He'd have been perfect for Alabama about 5 years ago

Top Bottom