• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

So apparently the OST track list has been leaked:

From here: http://filmmusicreporter.com/2017/05/10/wonder-woman-soundtrack-details/

The track list is:
1. Amazons Of Themyscira
2. History Lesson
3. Angel On The Wing
4. Ludendorff, Enough!
5. Pain, Loss & Love
6. No Man’s Land
7. Fausta
8. Wonder Woman’s Wrath
9. The God Of War
10. We Are All To Blame
11. Hell Hath No Fury
12. Lightning Strikes
13. Trafalgar Celebration
14. Action Reaction
15. To Be Human – Sia (feat. Labrinth)

Number 13 certainly makes sense considering set photos showed that being filmed

Ahasverus

It's okay, you can stay at my place ^_~
image.php

smooth

cr0w

Old Member
So who's on the Injustice 2 hype train? Can't wait for it to drop

Waiting for a price drop. I'm nowhere close to good enough to play fighting games online, so it's hard for me to drop $60 for a fighter only for the single player. If it's REALLY good, though, I'll probably cave.

Waiting for a price drop. I'm nowhere close to good enough to play fighting games online, so it's hard for me to drop $60 for a fighter only for the single player. If it's REALLY good, though, I'll probably cave.

Yeah I understand your sentiment, that's the reason I never got into SFV. Although according to reports it seems like the base game comes with a lot of single player content and gear costumization, that's what finally did it for me. Otherwise I would've waited for a Sale.

IconGrist

I decided to wait on Injustice 2. I really want it but I don't have time to play it. My day pretty much consists of wake up, go to work, come home, eat, go to bed.

cr0w

Old Member
Yeah I understand your sentiment, that's the reason I never got into SFV. Although according to reports it seems like the base game comes with a lot of single player content and gear costumization, that's what finally did it for me. Otherwise I would've waited for a Sale.

I played the hell out of MKX for its single player content, so if Injustice offers anything close to it I'll probably buy it sooner rather than later. I just got SFV for cheap, and I'm enjoying it somewhat but without playing online it's really limited.

But I also have to finish Nioh and Horizon, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Too much good shit to play.

Bought the season pass, so he's already prepped. I don't know if I'm going to use him all that much though. I'm working on two characters and that's taking a lot longer than I realized. I will mess around with Ed for sure. He looks fun.

Yeah..imma wait for the beta tomorrow and check him out. He looks just alright to me? Not bad, just..I dunno. Hopefully he's better than he seems.

shingi70

Banned
I'm down with Injustice 2 on day one. I still hate their version of Superman, but my other two favorite DC characters are in so i'l have someone to play with. It's going to be my main game until Splatoon 2 and Destiny 2 comes out.

Top Bottom