• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes January 13th

doicare

Well done everybody, this prediction league has been going on for so many years now i'd say a lot of people here have got really, REALLY good at this which is nice to see. I'd say we're better than the pro's who get paid :)

One of these years i'll finish first again, i keep getting top 3. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride, maaaaaybe next year.

Aww. Close, but no cigar.

Congrats allan-bh for winning the year.

And thanks as always donny for running the show. :)

Now I wonder how awful I did in the separate full year thread.

Road

Congrats, allan-bh!

Also for next year, planning on dropping PS3+360 and shifting Wii U back up to points. That'd make it PS4, XB1, WIU, and 3DS for predictions next year. (Wii U is still lower than I'd like it to be for inclusion in points, but don't want to just have three system in points, either.) It'll be like predicting back in the PS2, XBX, GCN, and GBA days! :D

This year is going to be weird indeed with only four systems, but I don't have any better idea.

Thanks, donny2112!

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Congrats to all the winners!!!

I am 21 overall, which is way better then 2013 when I was ranked >50 place. My target is top 10 for 2015!!

Bruno MB

Congratulations, allan-bh for winning the 2014 edition of NPD prediction league!

I almost reach the top 10, 2 months ago I was in 23rd place. All in all, I can say I'm moderately happy with my overall performance.

This has been my 3rd year participating on these threads, time flies!

Overall 2014 Top (10/12)
11. Bruno MB 915.67

Overall 2013 Top (10/12)
08. Bruno MB ---.--

Overall 2012 Top (10/12)
05. Bruno MB 941.91

Hopefully next year I'll put an end to my downward trajectory.

donny2112, thanks for running this!

donny2112

Why didn't you include VGC this month?

I usually don't include them, as they're not an allowed source on NeoGAF for general sales and they're not an analyst. If you want to calculate their position and include them in your own mind, that's fine. When we have put them in before, it's been a one-off situation. They're not officially part of the prediction results.

Top Bottom