• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

Speevy

Banned
First 15 minutes of Nintendo's conference leaked:

238523002_m.gif

Darklord

Banned
Fuck sake I wish my shitty arse ISP hooked up my ADSL2+. 10 days my arse! More like 30! Now I'm stuck with Gamespots worse quality 150k stream. Lame.

LiK

Jive Turkey said:
There is no way it could be worse than last year. I mean the only good thing to come from last year's Nintendo conference were the Wii Music gifs. Those were great.

truth. last year was the bottom of the shithole for press conferences. it can only go up from here.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I look forward to missing the next hour and a half of the work day.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
been listening to Green Day's new CD all morning, getting psyched for a new day of conferences.

great pic, Junkwaffle! :lol

Meier

I am trying the Nintendo one on the previous suggestion and it's just a Nintendo logo currently. Am I having an issue or have they not switched over yet?

boiled goose

good with gravy
expect talk about how they disrupted the industry now that they are being copied.
but they have software! or something along those lines...

GCX

I always anticipate Nintendo's conferences the most even though they's usually not the best of the bunch. There's just something special about them, sometimes in a good and sometimes in a bad way.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I hope they reference how bad last year's was! :lol

Meier said:
I am trying the Nintendo one on the previous suggestion and it's just a Nintendo logo currently. Am I having an issue or have they not switched over yet?
It will be a little late. Not sure if they will start at exactly 9 or wait until they are ready. There is usually a 10 minute wait after the time it is supposed to start.

Ricker

I can already see IGN will be 3 minutes late...I have Gamespot as a back up,maybe i'll try the nintendo one also in case,if my connection permits...

Top Bottom