• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

trejo

drtomoe123 said:
You are the most amazing person in the world. I requested this in the early hours of the morn, and

YOU HAVE DELIVERED

You can just tell he's plotting some evil shit. I love it.

falconzss

EzLink said:
I can't find it on gametrailers or ign, and the konami site didn't have fullscreen mode. Halp!

that's the problem. G4tv is unedited obviously from a different perspective and the original konami stream has been edited.
the G4tv stream has all the good parts in it just from a different angle. enjoy it :D

Jonsoncao

Banned
Y2Kev said:
jEzMH.gif
quote for the new page :lol

drtomoe123 said:
You are the most amazing person in the world. I requested this in the early hours of the morn, and

YOU HAVE DELIVERED
I planned on pm'ing you if you didn't show up because you wanted it so bad. :lol

Jeez, you are demanding!

Very short gif, since it needs to be below 150kb:

x52p3p.gif

Is that okay?

Dedication Through Light said:
jEzMH.gif

Taks and Naoki's expression gets me everytime with this lol. Gosh good thing Konami America got them, cause lol, none of the actual people from Konami America seemed excited about the games, lol

seriously, when the gif starts and tak is looking forward...gets me every single time :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Konami.

Making you feel like the industry's market cap is what it was back in 1996. One E3 conference at a time.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
azentium said:
Is he dancing to gameplay footage again? I don't see the Kinect camera anywhere.

Yup he is dancing. Not just PERFECT's this time.

Suitcase Test said:
I planned on pm'ing you if you didn't show up because you wanted it so bad. :lol

Jeez, you are demanding!

Very short gif, since it needs to be below 150kb:

x52p3p.gif

Is that okay?

that is perfect. thank you so much! seriously, if you ever need anything, just let me know, lol.

Ganondorfo

WTF was that with the extreeeeeeeeeme extreeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NOT FUNNY

LOL

I think this guy wrote the metal gear sons of liberty script, not hideo koijima.

now, i watched this whole conference about twice... can anyone explain the 'save IGA' thing you're all talking about?... im not getting the reference and i feel left out! :lol

i cant believe this thread packed on 700 posts since the loop stopped...

also, the best thing to do if you havent seen this conference is start from the beginning and follow this thread along with the conference starting at page 1. share everyones first experiences with this whole situation.

faridmon said:
so what have I missed? sorry to be a bother but was it a good one? any exciting news of this dead Publisher?

you missed everything

VGA error
marketin the shit
BIENBIENBIEN
lots of traps
ONE MIWWON TWOOPS
9 year old lolis
PEWPEWPEW
we wiw dawnce with absowutewy no contowwahs
ABC news
beyblades back and hotter than ever
creepy staring silent hill guy
PUTITBACKPUTITBACKPUTITBACK
METAL GEAR BATHROOM BREAK

and the finale

the loss of IGA

Ganondorfo said:
WTF was that with the extreeeeeeeeeme extreeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NOT FUNNY

LOL

I think this guy wrote the metal gear sons of liberty script, not hideo koijima.

I love how he says "not funny" after it, lol. If I was in that room, I would have been rolling in laughter

subrock

SovanJedi said:
What in the name of holy fuckballs is going on in this thread with you lot?
can someone update the OP with the "mother of god" worthy info so I dont have to wade into this asylum again.

Lijik

Dedication Through Light said:
I love how he says "not funny" after it, lol. If I was in that room, I would have been rolling in laughter
I would have been dying the entire time, especially if I was checking gaf on my phone :lol

Frankfurt

Banned
Anyone knows if you can turn off your on-screen avatars in Dance Masters? Game looks gorgeous, but the clunky MK-style digitized "you" looks so weird.

cory

Banned
The Konami Channel!
Every Morning from 7 - 10am BIEN BIEN BIEN!
Mondays at 8pm - One Million Whoops - Konami's (Not Funny)est Home Videos
Mondays at 9pm - Dr. Wagner's Greatest Challenge
Mondays at 10pm - Simmons' Spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom