• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheUsual said:
Thank you, thank you! Didn't get to watch the conference, and stumbling into this thread, I'm confused...

Just watch. You will understand the gifs, and much like the legendary loop itself, your lulz will cease to end (for 24 hours, at least).

For those of you who are late to this journey, I will provide help and additional lulz:

l1_1yp7v.gif

l2_10rsh.gif

e12_1zq16.gif

e3_1sshg.gif

BucZF.gif

m8fhub.gif

motivator-wrestler.jpg

2073qz6.jpg

nl7jnt.jpg

miriontroop.jpg

30axp4y.jpg

milliontroopslol.jpg

jEzMH.gif

6qgs2v.gif

wqydc8.gif

nz3cy0.png

353cca0.jpg

21cwj2g.jpg

2qmog36.jpg

1ftym8.jpg

untitled-87muw.jpg

2d6kuqa.jpg

2b1ij8.jpg

2ztixbm.jpg

x1nmvr.jpg

6JTAy.png

169nqqe.png

4vkehu.gif

345hug4.gif

295w9x1.png

6265355_screen019.jpg

2a00so5.jpg

xH2BE.png

5SyW2.png

20100617155205.jpg

wqydc8.gif

16jprv7.gif

This press conference pretty much explains why the Japenese game industry has collapsed. So Square Enix has there heads up their ass and Konami is on drugs. At least the company went out in a blaze of hillarity that will be remembered forever.

Lijik

Drtomoe123 I love you so goddamn much.
I just came in here hoping to find images for a section in a tribute video, and theres the motherlode right before me

Lijik said:
Drtomoe123 I love you so goddamn much.
I just came in here hoping to find images for a section in a tribute video, and theres the motherlode right before me

I love you guys too.

I'm still collecting gifs, so keep checking the post. It's like I'm reliving it! :lol

You guys are nuts, I can't believe you actually kept it going. You did Konami proud.

I assume this needs to make it's way into Dudebro in some form.

Edgeward

Good God, the first 45 minutes was non-stop hilarity. I have never laughed so hard and for so long. I laugh because I don't want to cry at what has become of Konami. It's amazing this same fucking company has somehow kept Kojima all this time.

Veelk

Banned
The konami website isn't working for me (I got my timezone in PST) and I'd rather not watch it on a home camera, I like to see trailers live. Is there any other way I can watch this?

Deadly

Oh wow, I just watched the ONE MIRRION TROOOPS video and that was the most hilarious thing ever. Please do not disappoint us at E3 2011 Konami:lol :lol :lol

Magnus

I'm still astonished that this thread is going, and that so much hilarity and craziness could be packed into one conference. It's staggering.

I never even caught that the fucking belt was upside down. Holy shit. :lol :lol

And even though I've seen the conf twice, I missed the censored loli girls both times. Fuck, was laughing too hard, rofl

Also, this is amazing:

4vkehu.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I fucking love E3.

edit- oh man, even the Konami Code was kind of misrepresented in the intro :lol

AFreak said:
anyone got a torrent link to this conference? my internet always craps out int he middle of a DL.

Checked around, but I couldn't find anything. :(

Magnus said:
And even though I've seen the conf twice, I missed the censored loli girls both times. Fuck, was laughing too hard, rofl

Just wait until you get to the 10th time and beyond. You STILL find new things.

benjipwns said:
Great work. I feel like I'm stuck in the loop again just from this post.

Thanks! I'd like to get together some great posts to go along with the gifs, too. Going back and getting the gifs, there are so many priceless comments littered throughout pages 1-50. I still couldn't find the russell simmons "fucking with his socks" gif that I remember. :(

The loop will live on, believe

AFreak

Banned
drtomoe123 said:
Checked around, but I couldn't find anything. :(

Just wait until you get to the 10th time and beyond. You STILL find new things.

Thanks! I'd like to get together some great posts to go along with the gifs, too. Going back and getting the gifs, there are so many priceless comments littered throughout pages 1-50. I still couldn't find the russell simmons "fucking with his socks" gif that I remember. :(

The loop will live on, believe

Well, I'll just have to wait for the inevitable upload.

Lijik

Was listening to a song earlier and thought to myself "This song is all about the Konami conference", so I took footage from the conf and overlayed the song
Had to make a few visual stretches and shift things around to make it work but here it is

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
A Twisty Fluken said:
I....understand everything now.
I doubt that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom