• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every single country as a super villian

Overall looks great. Someone months ago posted something similar in the OT thread but it was only a handful. Not 100s of them.

Most of these look better than what game employees make. Although Canada looks dumb as hell.

The African based ones look the best.

What's with Turkey's super villain? Looks like a normal guy. lol

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Here's the real deal:

Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Overall looks great. Someone months ago posted something similar in the OT thread but it was only a handful. Not 100s of them.

Most of these look better than what game employees make. Although Canada looks dumb as hell.

The African based ones look the best.

What's with Turkey's super villain? Looks like a normal guy. lol
Yeah here is a few from that thread

jBiGWWI.jpg

AT8eM54.jpg

5cyJ6Xf.jpg

LAnHyJn.jpg

aL41lcD.jpg

IFxocJs.jpg

The fact that an A.I can create something unique and quite frankly, better than what we see today from other artists shows how the quality of work and talent has drastically dropped over the last few years.

Last edited:

IDKFA

Vast majority of these are shit.

Turkey is just a dude in a suit with sunglasses. The UK is just a random monster with a UK flag in the background.

Human artists with real imagination have nothing to worry about.

I saw this the other day, and holy shit the one for the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I'm legitimately surprised they didn't go back to the AI and ask it for something a little less..............gorilla themed?
There was a movie in the 90s called Congo about a very large killer gorilla. I'm guessing the AI picked up on that.

mxbison

Vast majority of these are shit.

Turkey is just a dude in a suit with sunglasses. The UK is just a random monster with a UK flag in the background.

Human artists with real imagination have nothing to worry about.

The top 1% artists have nothing to worry about. The rest mostly combines and copies popular stuff aswell, just that the AI can do it much faster and cheaper.

Same with other fields like writing. The AI is probably not gonna come up with masterpieces in storytelling or dialogue, but for many cases it's gonna be good enough.

The top 1% artists have nothing to worry about. The rest mostly combines and copies popular stuff aswell, just that the AI can do it much faster and cheaper.

Same with other fields like writing. The AI is probably not gonna come up with masterpieces in storytelling or dialogue, but for many cases it's gonna be good enough.
At least not for now.

Sentenza

There was a movie in the 90s called Congo about a very large killer gorilla. I'm guessing the AI picked up on that.
It's from a Michael Crichton book.
He was more known for being the author of Jurassic Park (and a shitload of other books), if anyone wonders why the name sounds familiar.

It's from a Michael Crichton book.
He was more known for being the author of Jurassic Park (and a shitload of other books), if anyone wonders why the name sounds familiar.

I'm aware of both of those things, but I'm guessing the AI might have picked up the movie poster or some pictures from the movie. Fun fact: He also wrote West World, which has a very similar plot to Jurassic Park. Man makes theme park, theme park is dangerous, something goes wrong and people have to fight for survival. Only with West World it's cowboy robots instead of DNA created dinosaurs.

Top Bottom