• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every single country as a super villian

NeoIkaruGAF

Australia and Belgium are hilarious, but I lost my shit at Canada.
Also, holy shit @ Democratic Republic of the Congo. This AI is racist!

Pretty obvious Street Fighter 2 vibes from Brazil and India. That’s basically Blanka and Dhalsim.

These aren’t that creative though. The costumes and frills are pretty much all the same.

sachos

African and Middle East ones look sick! Its insane what AI can do. Can't wait to create VR worlds with my words or get AI game remasters in real time once it can genereta images at least once per 33ms.

OZ9000

Yeah here is a few from that thread

jBiGWWI.jpg

AT8eM54.jpg

5cyJ6Xf.jpg

LAnHyJn.jpg

aL41lcD.jpg

IFxocJs.jpg

The fact that an A.I can create something unique and quite frankly, better than what we see today from other artists shows how the quality of work and talent has drastically dropped over the last few years.
These look excellent.

Some of the 'super villains' in the YT video however are laughable:
04upT2K.png

Looks like a regular bloke.

Fbh

That's pretty cool though some are definitely better than others.
It's crazy how good these whole AI art has become in a very short amount of time

Yeah here is a few from that thread

jBiGWWI.jpg

AT8eM54.jpg

5cyJ6Xf.jpg

LAnHyJn.jpg

aL41lcD.jpg

IFxocJs.jpg

The fact that an A.I can create something unique and quite frankly, better than what we see today from other artists shows how the quality of work and talent has drastically dropped over the last few years.

These are great. I'm not sure if it's using the same A.I but these seem a bit more complex.
Some of the ones in the OP video are good but a lot of them are just generic evil looking characters with like the colors of the flag integrated into the design, like compare this Sweden with the on in the video.

Last edited:
Majority of these either look the same or are complete garbage. The AI stretched itself too thin trying to do every single country, it should have focused on a select few with distinct cultures and attire for best results.

There was a movie in the 90s called Congo about a very large killer gorilla. I'm guessing the AI picked up on that.
I remember the movie, and figured that was where the AI came up with the image, but still though, somebody made the conscious choice to include the first thing that got spit out. I just thought it was funny.

Tams

Yawn.

They're all rather samey and boring. And of course they were made using AI. The AI seems to have a thing for pecs.

If an actual person had gone to this much trouble, it might be at least halfway decent.

Last edited:

Sentenza

Looks like a regular bloke.
I mean, you are not the first to make a similar complain and I still don't get it.
Even in comics a lot of super villains ARE "regular blokes" in a fancy outfit.

Some of them don't even have powers per se, but are usually evil scientists or some shit.

Top Bottom