• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Well, I got Mordred with my latest 5* roll. I finally got a decent Servant on this new account that wasn't a Rider (Drake, Santa Alter, Marie, Martha, etc.)

New rate up event

banner_100278136.png

Next FGO event involves lancers it seems. FGO twitter said to raise all your saber servants as they will be key.

Probably Brynhildr is next.

Does anyone know how to download this to android? I tried via qooapp but it's asking for access to allow it to take and capture picture/videos without my permission :/

Saving my quartz. Screw Assassins zzz.

Maybe.

Rate up for all Arturia, Alter, Nero and spatsber though. I might want to upgrade my Arturia.

Event stuff

Event CEs from earning Artorium
Purely Bloom

ATK+500 (+2000 cap)
Every turn, the NP's power is increased by 5% up to a maximum of 40%
During Saber Wars event quest, user of this CE gains +100% bonus attack, as long as they are an eligible servant

Artoria Star

ATK+500 (+2000 Cap)
User has a Guts/Battle Continuation effect
5% Debuff Resistance
During Saber Wars event quest, everyone in the party gains +50% bonus attack, as long as they are an eligible servant

Event CEs from Gacha
Crimson Fortress of Shadow

ATK+250 (+1000 cap), HP+400 (+1600 cap)
Every turn, the user gets +100 damage added to their damage, up to a maximum of +1000
For the duration of the event, get +1 Invisible Air Cairn when dropped

Mikotto! Training to be a Bride

HP+600 (+2250 cap)
Every turn, the user has some chance to restore +750 HP
For the duration of the event, get +1 Bannou (Almighty) Lens when dropped

Trueshot

ATK+200 (+1000 Cap)
The user's attacks ignore Evasion
Critical power +3%
For the duration of the event, get +1 Trans-G Star when dropped

New Servant
Mysterious Heroine X, 5 star Assassin

Quick NP: Himitsucaliber (Unsigned Sword of Victory) - Super powerful single-target attack which deals bonus damage against Saberfaces. Effect of the bonus damage increased with Overcharge.

Event Goodies
Items obtainable from gaining Artorium (similar to EP from Gudaguda events)

Saber Lily (Servant)
CE: Artoria Star
CE: Purely Bloom
CE: Mysterious Lifeform Alpha
CE: Mysterious Lifeform Beta
Void Refuse
Chaos Talons
Hearts of Foreign God !!!
Crystallized Lore
Quartz, Apples, Mana Prisms, QP

Purchase these items from event store

CE: Purely Bloom
Dragons Reverse Scale
Phoenix Plumes
Dragon Fangs
Hero's Proof
Saber/Archer/Lancer/Assassin Pieces
Saber/Archer/Lancer/Assassin Monuments

Maintenance tomorrow 14:00~17:00 JST

Adding new event [saber wars]
New limited gacha
adding new servants and CEs
updating FP gacha
Adding interludes: Nero 3rd interlude and MHX interlude 1, 2, 3
Changing the name of the sunday exp from All Type to Random Type
Removing the 1/2 ap campaign
Changing items in the Prism shop
Changing servant display name for Tamamo no Mae
Renewing the Profile text of a lot of servants

Tried my luck with 2 tickets. Got Victor's Moon and 2030 CE.

No Heroine X for me :(

Also, her NP is Starburst stream and her spinning buster attack is awesome!

Nero's 3rd skill is battle continuation 3 times!! Pretty good!

The nerds on reddit are already saying she's not very good. I can sort of believe it because of her focus against Saberfaces but she seems totally decent so far at only level 60.

Setting her as my main for the duration of the event so if anyone wants to use her make sure to scroll down lel :(

Also how the hell is Santa Orta not a drop boost servant in this event D:

MSMrRound

Still no luck getting my account back, so decided to plow on ahead with a side that I did not touch in ages. Basically just starting over in Fuyuki.

Second summoning ticket and....

Yooooooo.

Will miss my Mondred...but oh well..please add me back at 144,833,676 (correct me if I'm wrong) if you guys have a slot. Thanks.

In-game name is Tremste. Probably sending some of you friend requests as well.

So is it better to do the low AP quests or higher AP quests to grind for these trade in items and ahoges?

The higher ones give more items and points.

scathach 40 AP is a tube gold mine.
Tesla 40 AP is great for the blue lens
Jeanne 40 AP is good for mining transistors
MHZ is for points.

For example, I get 32 tubes in the scathach one without any boosting CE
Also, you can get infinity gear and hearts in that quest too

The higher ones give more items and points.

scathach 40 AP is a tube gold mine.
Tesla 40 AP is great for the blue lens
Jeanne 40 AP is good for mining transistors
MHZ is for points.

For example, I get 32 tubes in the scathach one without any boosting CE
Also, you can get infinity gear and hearts in that quest too

Damn looks like I'll have to get the CEs now don't I? is it better to equip multiple of them on all your servants or combine all of them for the 200% boost on one servant?
Also which one is MHZ again?

Damn looks like I'll have to get the CEs now don't I? is it better to equip multiple of them on all your servants or combine all of them for the 200% boost on one servant?
Also which one is MHZ again?

MHZ is the last one, level 90.

I don't know what's the "best" method, but I combined once to give my best servant some more firepower since she can survive for quite a while, and thanks to the event Nero gets a bigger attack boost as well. I also intend to gather some star of artoria as that gives the entire party a 50% attack boost. Even if the unit equipped with it is in the back.

Once I get one star of artoria, I should be capable enough to face MHZ. Got another pure bloom CE from sensei, and I don't have any other high level saber...

Yea I can't grind Scathach without having to spend a quartz to continue, my team gets fucked on the 2nd battle and the final battle finishes me off

So I finally decided to actually get around to trying this thing. I actually managed to summon a three-star Jing Ke (which was probably guarenteed for tutorial purposes), but also got single-star Mata Hari, Mozart and Arash as well. Not a shabby start, I suppose.

Arabesque

Since my iPad is still in repair, I figured I might as well ask whats going on so far with the game? Whats the state of the game play now? Did they ever get around to fixing the gatcha?

Since my iPad is still in repair, I figured I might as well ask whats going on so far with the game? Whats the state of the game play now? Did they ever get around to fixing the gatcha?
Still the same as recent, I think.

There was a survey a few days ago though, and most of the english community voted on improving the gacha, and posted comments in Japanese to improve the rates. If it happens or not, time will tell.

February update. What to expect:

System Features to Add
Add New Voice playback feature for Servants
Add total days of login in the popup for daily login bonus
Add some TIPS to put in during loading screen

Game Fixes / Enhancements
During Battle, after selecting "Attack" option, allow the target to be changed before selecting the "1st" command card
Increase the maximum limit to Servant and CE storage
Increase the maximum limit to Present storage

UI Fixes / Enhancements

In Party Edit / Party Confirmation screens, add a better indicator to Max Ascended CE which is equipped on a particular servant
http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/zaif65/

Got Saber Alter with a summoning ticket. I think the only Saber variation I'm missing is Lancer Alter. Also final Lily obtained thanks to today's daily.

Saving Quartz for the next 5* Lancer that'll supposedly come but unsure if I should buy Saber or Lancer monuments. I don't have it in me to farm this fucking boring event any more. ._ .

+/ Login for 5 days straight to get 25 quartz, 5 tickets, 5 x Fou for attacks and HP, 5 Apples and bunch of EXP cards

+/ New Master Uniform: Arturia's outfit in the VN with corresponding new Master skills and quests

+/ New CE tradable in Da Vinci shop: Gives you 50 more bond point per battle. You can pick only one out of those character. The effect and stats is the same no matter which one you pick.

+/ Start dash campaign revamped (the very first 7 times you login on a new account): Still 28 quartz total, but now with 3 more tickets, an apples and exp cards become Silver.

It seems there will be a limited time gacha along with Altera interlude. If the datamine leak is real, then it will be Brynhild.

I'm still catching my breath after the last event, this game is relentless.

New 5* is not all that interesting to me but might roll because I want Jeanne. D:

Patch Notes (Rough translation)

Start of Valentine's Event
New Limited Time Gacha
Addition of new servant and craft essences
Story Gacha Update
New Interludes
Atlanta (2nd)
Scathach (1st)
Tamamo (2nd)
Nero Bride (1st)
Frankenstein (2nd)
End of 6mill download event
New Servant Voice Menu
New Master Info Screen (Login Day Tracker)
New Tips Loading Screen
New Graphics for Battle (MHX)
Voice Changes (Fionn)

Bug Fixes

Jekyll and Hyde voice response fixes in my room
Issue equipping CE on servants in party
Servant battle graphic fixes for Saber Alter and Frankenstein
Fixed Drake freezing after using NP
Fix for some enemies not appearing correctly in battle
Fix for improper command card arrangement during card selection
Fix for Beowulf's voice during NP
Fixed various UI bugs