• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Dumb question but is it safe to level and ascend the Shiki we got for free as a lender or do I wait until I get one through event progression?

Shouta

Dumb question but is it safe to level and ascend the Shiki we got for free as a lender or do I wait until I get one through event progression?

It should be but she's like Nobunaga, you have to progress through the event far enough to be able to keep her permanently.

MSMrRound

Gee. I don't follow the series that this event is collaborating with, but so far this event has been pretty cool. I also really dig the small UI notifications e.g (__ enemies dispatched, side mission XX unlocked) etc. Kinda feels a bit more fetch-questy/kill-questy in the traditional RPG way rather than just brainless farming.

Fun.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm still confused on how to get the perma Shiki. Anyone have a guide? The one on Reddit isn't helpful... Do she have to live through every mission or something?

Shouta

I'm still confused on how to get the perma Shiki. Anyone have a guide? The one on Reddit isn't helpful... Do she have to live through every mission or something?

You probably have to do X number of missions or all of the missions to get her permanently. just like Nobunaga.

I think the first Shiki is obtainable after you've collected all the knives for her ascensions. I'm working towards the third knife atm and it's a sick grind. . _.

33/98 missions done.

Deosier

The guide im following is kill 20 rapunzel ghosts to get one shiki. Im guessing theyre a rare spawn of seven female ghost enemy.

Got my first Shiki now. Just finish room 504 and that's it.
Opening that room is another thing. Kill 200 ghosts and lots of shit before that too.
The Rapunzel ghost quest opens up later. I've now completed 48/98 missions and that one is still locked.

Is it me or is the beginning of this event supposed to be slow? I've only done 9/98 and the quests I'm doing are only giving 3 or 4 of a certain enemy type per run.

Shouta

Is it me or is the beginning of this event supposed to be slow? I've only done 9/98 and the quests I'm doing are only giving 3 or 4 of a certain enemy type per run.

The special CEs are supposed to up the rates in which special enemies appear in addition to CEs that make more items drop. Kind of a weird event, lol.

The item drop missions are pretty easy to complete. The real problems are the ones that want you to kill 200 of a certain enemy type or 40 particular servants. Huge time and apple sinks.

Currently whacking skeletons over at 603, hoping to hit 60 missions tonight.

Also got the 200 day login bonus today. Sitting at 32 quartz, might get another roll in for Saber Shiki. A couple of singles and tickets completely trolled me with Gilles and Caesar.

Edit: 4AM kill me
skq6GAZ.jpg

Shouta

Are they ever gonna do something with friend points? That gatcha seems kinda useless so I haven't rolled any of my 50,000 points...

Shouta

This defeat 20 Rapunzel mission is a serious grind. 20 Parking lot runs for it. At least I'm getting a lot of black cat figures.

Shouta

I had one randomly spawn on a room on the 8th floor. That was naturally long after I'd finished that mission.

I had one spawn up there too but it's random where the parking lot is guaranteed, lol. I'll take that instead of praying for a spawn or multiple spawns.

MSMrRound

Slowly clearing those these missions...I predict Shiki's bond missions are going to give me the most trouble though...any good places to go to rack in those bond exp?

Sweet gravy. That's a lot of time. I assume the same for the gacha?
Yeah, the same applies to the gacha

Slowly clearing those these missions...I predict Shiki's bond missions are going to give me the most trouble though...any good places to go to rack in those bond exp?

Slap on the hero portrait CE we received a while back(The one where you can choose a CE once of Jeanne/Scath/Artoria/ etc) It gives +50 bond points.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is there a point to finishing all missions? I got 90 missions finished so I unlocked all of the Shiki stuff.

MSMrRound

I surprised myself by how rapidly I finished farming the 20 Rapunzels mission.

All thanks to being a low level account and instant-kills I guess.

Finished most of the event a lot sooner than I expected. I don't even know what to do now other than farm for black cats for QP

Arabesque

Got Orion. Should I even bother leveling her?

She's my only 5 star (and the only viable archer I have) so I'd say sure. If you have better 5 stars though I suggest go using on them instead.

I finished the event yesterday. It was pretty fun! Much easier than the older ones (I missed the Saber Wars and Valentine events due to my broken iPad, so I can't say how much better they were from the Nero/Artimes/Halloween/Nobu/Christmas events) and much better in management. By the time I finished one mission I found out that I had completed more once the new ones unlocked, and the farming wasn't as bad and monotonous as it usually is.

Couldn't get Saber Shiki, but thankfully the CE's were easy to get from the gatcha. Annoyingly, I have 4 of the Mystic Eye CE, but no more quartz to roll for the last one. Seems like another event CE I won't be able of maxing out :/

At least they gave us 5 copies of the mission CE's so we could max them out without much trouble. They usually only give 3 or 4 and have us farm for the last ones for hours, but I guess given is is a collaboration they had to reduce the grinding a lot.

Too bad many of them aren't really that great lol

Anyways, now that I'm done with the event, time for completing London. And maxing out Elizabeth, Proto!Cu and whatnot.

I lost half of my friends because I was gone for 2 months ;_;

Top Bottom