• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Arabesque

There is a guide on what missions to unlock for the main story on Reddit (Se7en Sword posted the document that has the translations for all the missions, so you can use that as well. Reddit just has the one with just the main story).

Given that the event got extended, you have plenty of time to get her.

I switched up my support a bit as well, I only have 4 Quartz left but 3 Loveless Maiden CE now so anyone wanting to farm let me know where to put them

cPmmoXw.jpg

I spent like 150k FP trying to get Angra Manyu. Didn't get him.

Also managed to try out Iri from my friend's list. She seems pretty useless if you already have Medea Lily.

Will look for the quickest way to beat the main story then.

I'm disgusted with myself.

Welfare servants are the best motivation after all.

Since you can max her Np tho, she will be a better healer than lily at the end. And it's a decent addition for me since I don't have Medea.

Arabesque

Some early reports for what the summer event will be like

Apparently we will be getting Saber Archer and Lancer Kiyohime

Not regretting spending my Quartz to try and get Iskander though

Took this event nice and slow. Max ascended Iri today and also did the final boss - Darius III.

It was incredibly easy with this team. Was fully prepared to at least use command seals to resurrect my party but nope. Did about ~550k damage with the first NP onslaught and from there Scaha pretty much soloed him.

I hope grail ascensions aren't far off. I want new art.

Arabesque

The new event is interesting, since it requires a collective effort to finish it, but also setting up to get to the higher difficulties as well. I like it.

Arabesque

Kinda taking it slow with the event. Having a really easy time with BP2, but BP3 is causing too much trouble still.

I really wish Raita was involved on more games. I love how he draws so much that I bought two copies of all three Valkyria Chronicles artbooks.

Yeah. I'm really glad that there are a lot of cool artists working on the designs and art of the servants. I know one of the criticisms about it is that it makes it looks very uncoordinated art wise, and there are certainly some awful designs, but the really great ones make up for it. I love the different styles and hope we see more as the game progresses.

I know that she probably won't be on Fate Extella when it releases but I hope that she and Kintoki make it in as DLC characters or a sequel.

Kinda hard to make a call now, since they still have yet to announce an Assassin for Extella so she could make it in along with Kintoki. Judging by how much artwork she had been getting on Twitter and Pixvi, she's very popular, so I wouldn't be surprised if she does make it into the final release of the game. Hell, we still have 8 slots open, so I do think it's a strong possibility.

Kinda hard to make a call now, since they still have yet to announce an Assassin for Extella so she could make it in along with Kintoki. Judging by how much artwork she had been getting on Twitter and Pixvi, she's very popular, so I wouldn't be surprised if she does make it into the final release of the game. Hell, we still have 8 slots open, so I do think it's a strong possibility.

I would LOVE if that where the case but aside from Attila I don't think we'll see more characters from Grand Order on release based on this.

• The development of Fate/Extella began a good while before Fate/Grand Order started, so the chances of having Fate/Grand Order characters make an appearance are extremely small.

• While Attila may have made her debut in Fate/Grand Order, but as far as setting goes, Extella would be considered her main, so she’s an exception.

Arabesque

I would LOVE if that where the case but aside from Attila I don't think we'll see more characters from Grand Order on release based on this.

Unless a delay happens and they add them in anyways!

I mean it's a Type-Moon game.

But even so, I do think the more popular characters from Grand Order will make it in. DLC might be more probable, but there's always the chance with the ones designed before even GO's release.

Once again Delight Works pranked me. Got me real good this time.

Rolled 168 quartz for Shuten Douji.

A golden assassin appeared!

And then another one!

zJiElps.png

Haha good one, now give me back my 168 quartz! I want to go again but this time fix the bug where I don't get Shuten.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Not really playing this event. Just looking forward to see the 1 year anniversary to see what shenanigans they will pull.

Good thing I've been saving up over 300 quartz to burn.
And I've been doing this event on and off. A lot of team switching for the right CE's

Woow, managed to scrounge up 4 Quartz before the rate up ends ended up pulling the last time for a Scathach. This felt like a miracle

Wow at the sheer amount of servants in that Camelot update, as well as the appearance of the long-teased Lancer Artoria; now I have even less of an interest in rolling for the next event limited gacha. (which I'm guessing will be Ibaraki)

Shouta

Welp, I can't access FGO anymore because the assholes decided to kill any phone that's rooted, along with jailbroken ones and emulators. Unless someone releases an apk that works around it, I'm dobne with the game.

Arabesque

Wow, this thread is still going? I expected everyone here to migrate to reddit

I'm still around, though mostly on AS. Don't use Reddit that often if ever. That and the game had been losing me as is, so yeah.

Welp, I can't access FGO anymore because the assholes decided to kill any phone that's rooted, along with jailbroken ones and emulators. Unless someone releases an apk that works around it, I'm dobne with the game.

:(

I think there will be a work around eventually, but can't you unroot your phone to play it?

I mean of course there's never a good reason to go through that step to continue with FGO (it's not worth it lol) but there should be still ways to continue.

Shouta

I'm still around, though mostly on AS. Don't use Reddit that often if ever. That and the game had been losing me as is, so yeah.

:(

I think there will be a work around eventually, but can't you unroot your phone to play it?

I mean of course there's never a good reason to go through that step to continue with FGO (it's not worth it lol) but there should be still ways to continue.

Tried unrooting it and it looks like nope. They flag your data and causes it to auto-shutdown and generate that email to CS. It's not worth my time arguing with their CS in Japanese to get my account working again.

I confirmed I unrooted it by installing a fresh copy of the game and it booted up. DBZ Dokkan Battle JP also boots up and that has Root protection. When I restored my game data, it gave me the error and email thing again. So yeah...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Seems like quite the bit of changes with this anniversary update. Hearing a lot of speculation around the game ending with the 7th chapter. Not sure why the game can't get a whole new storyline after the 7th chapter... Hmm...

Yeah some of the updates are insane. 30 quartz for 10-rolls, 300/300 inventory expansion for free, new animation sets for Waver, Vlad and Jeanne.

Camelot is a fucking nightmare though. Been busy and I'm only 6 chapters into it. Wanna roll for the 5* Arthur Lancer once I'm done. Not that she looks super good or anything with that underwhelming NP.

Did anyone go for the paid gacha?

I got Mordred. Kinda disappointed since quite simply put she's just another simple Saber with no real specialty. I already have like 5 of those, but I guess a second 5* Saber isn't the worst thing that could have happened.

Could have gotten yet another copy of Orion lol. But I was definitely hoping for Jeanne or Lancer Arthur.

E: Grail Ascensions are in. Gonna try and max my Scaha today maybe

E2:

Did anyone go for the paid gacha?

I got Mordred. Kinda disappointed since quite simply put she's just another simple Saber with no real specialty. I already have like 5 of those, but I guess a second 5* Saber isn't the worst thing that could have happened.

I finally broke F2P for it. Figured I might as well since I've already spent a year in this game, the longest I've ever done for any mobile title. And it's been months since I last landed an SSR.

And yas, Jeanne finally appeared before me, score! (Was also aiming for the new hotness, Lancer Arthur, but after hearing how she's not that great gameplay-wise, might be for the best.)

I'm also grailing Dantes, even if it isn't the most optimal choice; he's my favorite in my roster, so he gets it. Saving the rest for when I actually do get some uber-broken servant.

Side note: Any interest in moving this to a discord? Since there's only ever the few of us hanging in this thread.

Xenocthul

I got Ozymandias from the paid gacha. I'm pretty happy about it even though I did already have Drake.

I'm probably not going to use any of my grails until I see what servants are coming with the Babylon chapter.

They did in fact implement root checking it makes it impossible to play the game on a rooted device.

I wasn't really planning on returning anyways to do more than clear the story but if that's their solution to the Chinese botting them fuck 'em. I'm glad I never actually gave them money for the game.

Ruler Martha seems to be a really fun unit. Delight Works full embraced the thug memes about her.

I love how her NP is such an overt Jojo reference. And right on the heels of Ozzy, who was a basically a Dio homage. How long more till we get a servant with a stand that freezes time?

I will now slumber

How the heck? It's only been a day! Props to you.

Abt the discord thing, funnily enough, I always had the opposite impression that it would work better for the slower moving discussions.

Top Bottom